What's new

Injustice - Finish-Him.com Meets up w/ Hector Sanchez and will release new info on March 19th

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
It appears that next Tuesday, the 19th of March our friends over at French Mortal Kombat & Injustice website Finish-Him.com will have the honors in revealing some very possibly "new content". They recently met up with Hector Sanchez of NetherRealm Studios and it sounds like they were not disappointed by this meeting. Below, we can only speculate what Finish-Him has been embargoed about and what they cannot say anything about until the 19th. Any guesses?

Someone posted this on GameFAQS. Transcription follows -

Something will be revealed on that day.

french.jpg

Finish Him, which is a popular and reliable Mortal Kombat fan site, recently met Hector Sanchez and they said something amazing was in the game but couldn't talk about it before March 19th. Here's the translation for those who can't speak French:

Who said we couldn't tease here on Finish Him!

As you know, we had the immense honor of meeting up with Hector Sanchez who answered all our questions in a very relaxed atmosphere.

We have A LOT of things to tell you, honestly today was amazing and full of new content about the game... Really ;)

All I can say is that Injustice really nails it... and that we can't talk about it until March 19th.

We were told not to talk about the game and we cannot reveal anything until that date... but the wait will be worthwhile, trust me.

http://www.finish-him.com/post16523.html#p16523

Could it be a mode like the Challenge Tower or will it be a character? Only time will tell!

edited by STORMS*

A little under 5 weeks 'til this game is released. I'll just wait until then and not have to deal with NRS gradually giving out tidbits of information.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Nice, hopefully they have some info on the S.T.A.R. Labs missions or some new character details.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
That's what I like to hear. Would like to know more about the online modes, a YouTube Uploader like DOA5 and Third Strike have would be so rad.