What's new

Injustice - Finish-Him.com Meets up w/ Hector Sanchez and will release new info on March 19th

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Lol kevin smith doesn't no jack about comics yet hes been reading them fot 30years?! Gl ring is not magic
Original one was, Alan Scott as Green Lantern had a magic ring.

Hal Jordan sort of has a magic ring...ish. It's the sort of so-technologically-advanced-it's-basically-magic rule they used in the Thor movie I guess. I mean it's tech powered by willpower, fear, love, greed, rage etc.

Plop

Noob
Don't mean to lower the tone or anything, but I would fuck the living shit out of a demo...and cum on Boon's tits

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Feel like i'm being ignored lol. Stan Lee doesn't work for Marvel and hasn't for years. Stan Lee has also been featured on Batman documentaries/DVD extras from DC in the past, as well as made an appearance on Big Bang Theory(made by WB). So I don't see how them paying Stan Lee to throw in a few comments on the Battle Arena, would mean the chances are any greater for a Marvel/DC crossover or guest character. Stan does NOT work for Marvel. He has zero power to make that decision.
I didn't know WB made TBBT. I wonder if we'll see some sneaky product placement in the show?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I didn't know WB made TBBT. I wonder if we'll see some sneaky product placement in the show?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, they film in one of the Warner Brothers lots, and are published by them(their logo is on the DVDs).

It's actually pretty noticable that they are owned by WB, just by watching a few episodes(i've seen them all however). You will begin to notice they own a ton of superhero merch, yet it's 99% DC. Sheldon wears Batman, Flash, Green Lantern shirts etc. When they dressed up for Halloween, they were all DC heroes. They have several DC character mini statues and display figures. And when they go to the comic book shop, it's mainly just DC stuff shown on display in the store.

That's not to say they haven't mentioned Marvel before. They have talked about Spider-man, Wolverine, Thor, X-men, Fantastic Four etc. They talked about how many Marvel characters have the same first and last initial. They also had a pair of Hulk gloves in an episode. But it's not nearly as oftenly represented as DC. Which makes sense given they are their "rivals" so to speak, but it is noticably odd that these big comic book nerds, are so heavily on the DC side, and only occasionally mention or show anything Marvel related.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
If there will be crossover, they might as well do one with Watchmen characters as DLC.

Best and most reasonable answer so far. Having some of the Watchmen characters would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. They'd definitely have to be cameos though, they'd make no sense in the storyline.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
If there will be crossover, they might as well do one with Watchmen characters as DLC.
Uuuuuugh, no thanks from me. I think Watchmen is so overrated, it's good, don't get me wrong, but it's not the bloody holy book of comics everyone makes it out to be. Plus I don't think the characters would be that interesting/different playstyles other than Doc Manhattan who would be GDLK.

Maybe some old Wildstorm characters? Or some more Vertigo characters... I don't know, Bibgy Wolf, Skinner Sweet, V, Morpheus/Dream? Kid Eternity could have a really awesome playstyle.

NO. No guest characters this time around. We cannot waste a slot for a guest character because there are just too many DC characters that we want in and a guest slot would take that away.

NO. No guest characters this time around. We cannot waste a slot for a guest character because there are just too many DC characters that we want in and a guest slot would take that away.
Unless they'd consider a character from outside mainstream DC comics that are still owned by DC as a guest. Maybe Constantine.

Edited cause I'm a dumbass.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Well, it's not the cinematic, as that would undercut Gamestop's exclusive. Possibly something on a game mode. STAR Labs, maybe.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Like JSA Sandman.
Different dude entirely.
Oh yeah, I know who you mean, he's in the background with all the other old JSA members like Wild Cat and Doctor Fate etc. pretty sure they are all going to be featured in that stage.

EDIT: Wesley Dodds! that was driving me nuts, was trying to remember it without looking it up!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Scooby Doo. He teamed up with Batman before, and I think WB owns the right to the series

He could be sort of like Amaterasu in MvC3, plus he could summon other members of the show as part of his special attacks. It's genius, really.
haha this would be hilarious. Make it happen.

Did he just say that european players will be able to play with american players on the X-Box 360? (Sounds like that feature is not available for the PS3)

Wow.