What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

Remember in the last cinematics when Sinestro is aprehended and shows up with this costume?
Do you guys know if it's a full costume that fits Sinestro so it can be made into DLC?

wyruzzah

Noob
Remember in the last cinematics when Sinestro is aprehended and shows up with this costume?
Do you guys know if it's a full costume that fits Sinestro so it can be made into DLC?
...it depends on it, if its just video or rendered in game's engine... i dont remember it too much :)

I don't remember that scene in the Story Mode. Where is that Cut Scene from ? Cause that makes a difference. Just because it's rendered with the game engine doesn't mean anything really. As far as a "Hidden" costumes there are none. Every costume that's available in the game is unlocked. If that pic is from something that happens in S.T.A.R. Labs then it's script based {Like the Challenge Tower for MK9} so there is no Character Package to unlock.

It might be possible to extract the dds files from whatever towerblock (or Package) that it's from and apply it to an existing Sinestro Costume to make a DLC. But that's a big maybe. There's a lot of different factors that come into play when modding a Character. Simply changing all the Texture Files more than likely will not result in that costume.

I don't remember that scene in the Story Mode. Where is that Cut Scene from ? Cause that makes a difference. Just because it's rendered with the game engine doesn't mean anything really. As far as a "Hidden" costumes there are none. Every costume that's available in the game is unlocked. If that pic is from something that happens in S.T.A.R. Labs then it's script based {Like the Challenge Tower for MK9} so there is no Character Package to unlock.

It might be possible to extract the dds files from whatever towerblock (or Package) that it's from and apply it to an existing Sinestro Costume to make a DLC. But that's a big maybe. There's a lot of different factors that come into play when modding a Character. Simply changing all the Texture Files more than likely will not result in that costume.
the scene is at 2:00 - 2:13. I doubt that skin will be useable now.

Okay yeah I remember now. And because it's part of the ending Video there's no textures to grab from {They're all animations}

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Well I could probably clone his Costume 01 as a NEW DLC Character now, but you would need to have Cheat Engine in order to play as him. I'll need to test if I could add 'invisible' cells to the PS Screen. I've already looked into doing a Roster Mod, and the problem is that the Drop Down List for costumes is NOT scrollable. It's locked @ a certain amount of costumes. So, any extra costumes that go beyond the amount allowed in the list do NOT show up. They're still selectable, But you just can't see the name of the costume. The same goes for the DLC Character slots. The DLC Slots are locked @ 6 so you'll never be able to see more than what's already there. That doesn't mean we can't add more, but the problem would be how to select the new characters. Aside from using Cheat Engine to do so, the only other thing I can think of is an app that can be used as a Launcher for the game.Hopefully there is a way around this. I didn't see anything in the Coalesced that would allow expansion of either the PS screen nor the Arena Select screen. But maybe we can hack the exe to remove the lock. I'll look into that this week..

EDIT : Right now I'm mapping out my King Neptune Mod's TweakVars to change some stuff but, I'll take a look @ the exe sometime during the week.

I made a work-around using the method you used for your NPC mod. So Zoom (regular flash base) is now DLC. However he shows up at Zod's alternate skins list. He is fully playable but I find it kinda weird to play a flash character by going to zod lol and the bio in HOJ is zod's and it is uneditable even by editing/making an entry in a eng(or was it ini?) file. Im uploading it now.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
the scene is at 2:00 - 2:13. I doubt that skin will be useable now.
The story mode cut scenes are pre-rendered so that skin can't be made unless it is on the game files it self. You can see/edit this cut scene at the videos folder and using radtools to edit it. So it's not ingame rendered at all :(

wyruzzah

Noob
I'd suggest this one

What you used already in the former pic thus far is fine too tho imo
ok, ... but i dont know when he will be finished, it could be week or so it depends on my free time :) .. here is tiny update (mouth are visible now and eyes are little different) BTW: Intro and Victory pose can be changed too, maybe to Nightwing's or i dont know which fits this character most. I saw only
Batman: Under the Red Hood movie and its 3 years ago.
:)

Last edited:

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
ok, ... but i dont know when he will be finished, it could be week or so it depends on my free time :) .. here is tiny update (mouth are visible now and eyes are little different) BTW: Intro and Victory pose can be changed too, maybe to Nightwing's or i dont know which fits this character most. I saw only
Yea the helmet looks much improved,great stuff man. As for the outro I think that one kind of fits actually since Jason was out for revenge and redemption when he first came back as Red Hood..I can't think of anyone else's that would fit better at least. Intro wise that could change but again at the moment I can't think of someone else's that would fit better

heymanjack

Injustice modder

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Also since I am about 70% done with Dark Knight/Christian Bale Batsuit, I am now working on....

White and Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Wait what,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! You just made my night dude,considering how absolutely dope ur Zoom looks I can't wait to see your Kyle Rayner mods...you and wyruzzah may make me buy this game on PC. Man oh man

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Sorry folks I know that post is huge with the pics,but I'm hype.LoL.All I wanted as last DLC or anything out of this game was a Kyle Rayner GL skin and Red Hood. With these new mods the fact that I we could be getting both is just makin me smile.Haha.Damn u NRS for not just doing this yourselves(sike,not really..Injustice was great imo but still)

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Sorry folks I know that post is huge with the pics,but I'm hype.LoL.All I wanted as last DLC or anything out of this game was a Kyle Rayner GL skin and Red Hood. With these new mods the fact that I we could be getting both is just makin me smile.Haha.Damn u NRS for not just doing this yourselves(sike,not really..Injustice was great imo but still)
Some one is making a redhood skin for deathstroke. I think it was wyruzzah?

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I would give him Nightwing's INTRO but leave it as Deathstroke's OUTRO...but that mask looks awesome, I so badly want that mod on my 360 when it's done.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I would give him Nightwing's INTRO but leave it as Deathstroke's OUTRO...but that mask looks awesome, I so badly want that mod on my 360 when it's done.
Actually yea,good point...Jason's definitely used a motorcycle before. Nightwing's intro would be much better for him with Deathstroke's outro wyruzzah
But yea I know man,I want these mod's available for my PS4 REALLLLLY BAD..folks were doin it on PS3 so there must be a way. There MUST!

Iron Angel

Actually yea,good point...Jason's definitely used a motorcycle before. Nightwing's intro would be much better for him with Deathstroke's outro wyruzzah
But yea I know man,I want these mod's available for my PS4 REALLLLLY BAD..folks were doin it on PS3 so there must be a way. There MUST!
lol you got a PS4 already? How is it? And am I the only one who feels like NRS got lazy with Nightwing's OUTRO? I mean seriously!

Iron Angel

Also since I am about 70% done with Dark Knight/Christian Bale Batsuit, I am now working on....

White and Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Amazo

ALSO

Both of my Zoom's are now online! You can get them here! http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=6805&start=0

Added Both zoom as dlc! One has both zoom included but the regular zoom is found under zod and the other is found under flash.

GET IT HERE
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=6805&start=0
These look awesome btw, is there a way for me to get in on the X-Box 360?