What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Awesome...I can't freakin wait...I'll tell you the game that I am most excited about (possibly) is Elder Scrolls Online. If they would be willing to knock of the subscription fee for those who pay for the Playstation Plus or XBOX Live Gold, then that would be awesome, they could still charge those who don't have those accounts. But how are you going to ask people to pay $60 for a game, $60 for a console's online subscription, AND a subscription for a game you already paid $60 for!? Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest.
LoL.All good. As for PS Plus though it's only $49.99 for a whole year and you get a free month with the system already(a card with a code in the box),also a free $10 toward the PSN store(card in box) and the 4-5 free good games for free download like Warframe,DC Universe Online,Resogun and Blacklight Retribution

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
LoL.All good. As for PS Plus though it's only $49.99 for a whole year and you get a free month with the system already(a card with a code in the box),also a free $10 toward the PSN store(card in box) and the 4-5 free good games for free download like Warframe,DC Universe Online,Resogun and Blacklight Retribution
DC Universe is still on there?! NICE! I liked that game but my computer wasn't strong enough to run it (yes it's a crappy laptop) and I only had an 360. I think DC Universe, from what I've played, is severely under-rated.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
DC Universe is still on there?! NICE! I liked that game but my computer wasn't strong enough to run it (yes it's a crappy laptop) and I only had an 360. I think DC Universe, from what I've played, is severely under-rated.
Yea i'm sure the free games offered from PSN will be on there forever as such..it is pretty kool,especially to be a free one. My Green Lantern kicks ass.LoL

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Odd question, but the Deathstroke Flashpoint and Deathstroke Red Son skins have coats. I haven't figured out how to access the files from the DLC areas yet and the fact that they have coats may help me to make other characters I'd like to do. Heck they might even help with Red Hood. Anyone know how to unpack the DLC areas properly to get ahold of the .dds files

My finals are over and its time to play :)

wyruzzah

Noob
Odd question, but the Deathstroke Flashpoint and Deathstroke Red Son skins have coats. I haven't figured out how to access the files from the DLC areas yet and the fact that they have coats may help me to make other characters I'd like to do. Heck they might even help with Red Hood. Anyone know how to unpack the DLC areas properly to get ahold of the .dds files

My finals are over and its time to play :)
Yeah Red Son's Deathstroke has very good model.. i thought about make Red Hood on him too :) ... BTW: Red Son's Deathstroke is in directory Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\DiscContentPCG\DLC\ScorpionPatch\PCG\USAssets\CHAR_Deathstroke_C.xxx .. U must search every directory in \DLC\ even when its named as someone else ( but his helmet looks more like gas mask :) )

Last edited:

shaowebb

Yeah Red Son's Deathstroke has very good model.. i thought about make Red Hood on him too :) ... BTW: Red Son's Deathstroke is in directory Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition\DiscContentPCG\DLC\ScorpionPatch\PCG\USAssets\CHAR_Deathstroke_C.xxx .. U must search every directory in \DLC\ even when its named as someone else ( but his helmet looks more like gas mask :) )
After opening that file for myself all I can say is we DESPERATELY need the ability to open models up for editting. This is one of those kind of nightmare UV maps where there were so many seperate areas to unwrap on the mesh that you can tell it was just sort of tucked together however they could lay it out to get it to fit onto a map layout. This is not the kind of map you generally want to edit by itself in photoshop...you edit this kind of cluster on the model with masks not unwrapped. This is something you load up on the model and start masking off areas to repaint in Zbrush not in photoshop IMO.

Its doable, but it'll be a LOT of trial and error to log where all these parts on this UV map go on the model. Pretty much a "paint this one pink and reload it to see what Im editting" sort of job.

Unless you got time to spare and a lot of dedication to this particular model's look just continue on with the current one is my advice. This map looks like a pain in the ass to edit unwrapped from a model by itself in photoshop.

shaowebb

Also how do I unlock the Earth 2 Skin pack? The entire folder is listed as .ENI instead of the normal extractable list of .XXX files.

At least give Grundy a Swamp Thing skin...lol
Thats why Im checking Earth 2. His normal alts have the torn shirt and noose on his neck making him a little goofy looking. The Earth 2 model isn't too covered in extra polygons or objects so it would likely make the best base.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Also how do I unlock the Earth 2 Skin pack? The entire folder is listed as .ENI instead of the normal extractable list of .XXX files.

Thats why Im checking Earth 2. His normal alts have the torn shirt and noose on his neck making him a little goofy looking. The Earth 2 model isn't too covered in extra polygons or objects so it would likely make the best base.
It's not in there. It's usually placed on charnamepatch files. Like char_wonderwoman_d is on the lobopatch folder instead of the asset folder.

After opening that file for myself all I can say is we DESPERATELY need the ability to open models up for editting. This is one of those kind of nightmare UV maps where there were so many seperate areas to unwrap on the mesh that you can tell it was just sort of tucked together however they could lay it out to get it to fit onto a map layout. This is not the kind of map you generally want to edit by itself in photoshop...you edit this kind of cluster on the model with masks not unwrapped. This is something you load up on the model and start masking off areas to repaint in Zbrush not in photoshop IMO.

Its doable, but it'll be a LOT of trial and error to log where all these parts on this UV map go on the model. Pretty much a "paint this one pink and reload it to see what Im editting" sort of job.

Unless you got time to spare and a lot of dedication to this particular model's look just continue on with the current one is my advice. This map looks like a pain in the ass to edit unwrapped from a model by itself in photoshop.
Most of the Costumes/Characters are the same way. It is a lot of trial & error to get them exactly like you want them.

That would be SolomonGrundy_C

heymanjack

Injustice modder
wyruzzah or UncleFestor can you PM me the ddsinjector you are using? I found a nasty bug with ddsinjector 1.4 and the ddsinjector 1.5 in mksecrets crashes on me. A java out of memory error appears every time I try to inject something.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
No GL Costumes yet? I been meaning to upload a swag combo and wanted to use a modded GL costume.

wyruzzah

Noob
Im officialy hate Teen Titans's Deathstroke model, im trying map little piece of texture about 2 hours.. and still nothing. I need vacation :/

On a side note
No GL Costumes yet? I been meaning to upload a swag combo and wanted to use a modded GL costume.
I'll be making a Red Lantern soon. I've already located all his structures Via Hex so he'll be a complete Mod {All his Lantern Moves will be Red} I want to finish @ least one of the mods I'm currently working on 1st, but I'll post some Pics of Red Lantern this weekend.

Edit : Well I started the Mod already while I'm @ work. There's still some tweaks I need to make but so far, it's turning out pretty good. I had to use his Regime Costume for the Base {I might switch it to his Yellow Lantern if I need to} I'll post a W.I.P. vid by tomorrow morning

Last edited:

heymanjack

Injustice modder
UncleFestor

I was looking at your conversation with Gniarf at the cheat engine forums and he said coalesced editing is possible using just a hex editor and notepad? I know you have tried this. So what can be done now using coalesced editing? More costumes for characters? Costume01 is now clonable? New meshes?

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
DLC Costume Red Lantern {By UncleFestor} W I P

There's still some tweaks I gotta do and the DMG Textures, But it should be done this weekend.
Yeah, this looks really good, it'll feel better once there's no green ring but it looks great so far, could you possibly add the Red Lantern symbol for his icon or is that too much work...I have no idea how to do any of this stuff or what it takes so I wouldn't know.

UncleFestor

I was looking at your conversation with Gniarf at the cheat engine forums and he said coalesced editing is possible using just a hex editor and notepad? I know you have tried this. So what can be done now using coalesced editing? More costumes for characters? Costume01 is now clonable? New meshes?
Meshes have 0 to do with the Coalesced. I highly doubt anyone will ever be able to alter meshes for either MKKE or IGAU. Simply because NRS is using a heavily modified custom version of UDK so there just doesn't seem a way to export the meshes from either game into 3dSMax/Maya, export to ZBrush to Paint/Color, Export Into UDK to Build the Package files, and export into a skeltalmesh to inject into an existing package or Rebuild an xxx package through the UDK we can get a hold of.

Now for the rest of the stuff it's still going to be a ton of work. I have successfully unpacked parts of the Coalesced and the good news is that IGAU UE will read the individual ini's outside the Coalesced without need for encryption. This may ultimately lead to the ability to replace the Existing 6 DLC Characters with Clones which would allow for Alt Costumes for them. My initial attempt was a dead-end as the DLC Slots are still locked and seem to be hardcoded for those specific Characters. Which tells me that there are entries for each DLC Character in another Package. I'll have to open every single possible package and Hex Search through them till I find entries for the DLC's that will allow replacement of that character.

I'm also going to try and just crate a package from scratch with a cloned DLC Character & see if I can access the slot. If I can then I'll need to create new Billboards, Ladder files, and several others for each of the 6.

As far as a complete Roster Mod, I'm actually going to look into that later. It will be a huge project to take on. I'll have to redo the entire roster for the Costume 01 characters, Making sure that I have made all the needed Hex changes so that the Clones work in Battles Mode. And to be honest it's probably something that isn't worth looking into just yet.

I think the Biggest Goal right now should be figuring out how to expand the Viewable Costume Slots, The Arena Select Screen, & to allow Alt Costumes for the 6 DLC Characters. After that then I'll look into redoing the roster.

Unfortunately, I can not be certain that any of those things rely on the Coalesced or not . I'm hoping that I can avoid the need to actually unpack it.

Yeah, this looks really good, it'll feel better once there's no green ring but it looks great so far, could you possibly add the Red Lantern symbol for his icon or is that too much work...I have no idea how to do any of this stuff or what it takes so I wouldn't know.
You mean add that to his chest ? If so it should be fairly easy unless they placed the symbol that he currently has on his mesh {Which I doubt cause it isn't that detailed to begin with.}

But I'll give it a try.

As far as the Green Ring Trail and the Green Beams during his Grab & Super. I haven't found where it grabs that color from. It doesn't seem to be in any Structure that i can find. I'll have to look @ some other structures and @ every pmsk file that GL has {It might get the color from a pmsk file and apply it to the character through a Material file}.

BTW I'm also gonna have to map out his TweakVars as well. Cause to go in-line with the type of Lantern {Rage} he should be slightly stronger. I'm hoping I can also increase the size of each of his moves slightly to emphasize his Rage.