What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Actually yea,good point...Jason's definitely used a motorcycle before. Nightwing's intro would be much better for him with Deathstroke's outro wyruzzah
But yea I know man,I want these mod's available for my PS4 REALLLLLY BAD..folks were doin it on PS3 so there must be a way. There MUST!

I would give him Nightwing's INTRO but leave it as Deathstroke's OUTRO...but that mask looks awesome, I so badly want that mod on my 360 when it's done.
You can use it on xbox360/ps3 but you must have a cracked/jailbroken console but I don't know if it is allowed to talk about that here so I'll just leave it at that but yes costume mods are possible on current gen consoles.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
ALSO I just found out about the WBID costumes and I unlocked them for my game. There are a lot of costumes not included in the Ultimate Editions and I'm pretty annoyed NRS did not enable (Files are already in the game) it ingame.

I would remake Zoom as New 52 Flash is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for Zoom! ALSO New 52 GL is an amazing base for Kyle Rayner. Oh man.

I can say Kyle Rayner, Zoom (Final version), Dark Knight Batsuit can be released within the week.

I'm talking out my recent loss at an injustice tourney in modding the game lol.

The current mods on my plate are
Batgirl

Wonder Woman = I'm making a power girl inspired costume for her

Kyle Rayner=Both Green and White with these two as a guide

I started working on these 2 days ago lol. With any luck these will be finished (atleast the regular textures) next week. The damage textures are gonna a real pain to make though.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I am going to learn how to do this today at work in my downtime. Fingerstripes (Hush Nightwing) and Robin will be my two main priorities when I do.

ALSO I just found out about the WBID costumes and I unlocked them for my game. There are a lot of costumes not included in the Ultimate Editions and I'm pretty annoyed NRS did not enable (Files are already in the game) it ingame.
I already released a Costume Unlocker a few days ago. And I included it in My NPC Character Pack ;)

wyruzzah

Noob
+ Im working on Heath Ledger's face too .. i can give this texture to any of his costumes.. (here is on default costume ) but i think that RED HOOD costume (for Joker) suits best.. im still need remove that stupid bucket, cape. This is his default face texture (Default Red Hood's Joker face that could be converted to any of his costumes, cause they all got same texture for head) EDIT: Here is that converted face (teeth are little bit grey but it can be changed in notime).. i changed only hair color to black (cause green not fit well of course) :) He looks little bit like Joker disguised in TV (Batman 1989) :)

Last edited:

heymanjack

Injustice modder
+ Im working on Heath Ledger's face too .. i can give this texture to any of his costumes.. (here is on default costume ) but i think that RED HOOD costume (for Joker) suits best.. im still need remove that stupid bucket, cape. This is his default face texture (Default Red Hood's Joker face that could be converted to any of his costumes, cause they all got same texture for head) EDIT: Here is that converted face (teeth are little bit grey but it can be changed in notime).. i changed only hair color to black (cause green not fit well of course) :) He looks little bit like Joker disguised in TV (Batman 1989) :)

The problem with the heath ledger texture is that jokers face is too narrow for it to resemble Heath's face. But great work on trying on removing red hood's mask. I think I have Jokers Arkham Origins face/costume texture AND His new 52 costume textures here as well. If you want it just tell me. I look for it in my files.

ALSO

A little request for you modders, can you post your char letter here. So I'll post it on other modding websites so modders can avoid making conflicting mods.

List I have so far
Zoom= Char_Flash_Z
Jor-El=Char_Superman_W
Superman-Prime=Char_Superman_Y
Deadpool=Char_Deathstroke_D
Bale Batman=Char_Batman_N

I haven't listed down unclefestors NPC mods.

Modders please post it so I can update the list. A lot of modders are trying to make costumes now and personally I want to have them all in my game and I don't want it to conflict with each other. LOL

Last edited:

wyruzzah

Noob
heymanjack: Yeah i know.. all his faces did not fit to Ledger's concept.. and im still not managed remove that red hood's mask (joker)... i need swap some materials.. then i can make that bucket,cape transparable, but problem is procedure what works in MKKE not work same in I:GAUUE :(

heymanjack here you go :

CHAR_LexLuthor_L=LEXO SUIT
CHAR_Lobo_T=TRIGON
CHAR_Zod_D=ARKHAM ASYLUM INMATE
CHAR_Lobo_A=AMAZONIAN
CHAR_Lobo_M=MILITARY POLICE
CHAR_Lobo_J=JOKER CLAN
CHAR_Zod_Q=STRYKER'S ISLAND INMATE
CHAR_Aquaman_N=KING NEPTUNE

When I figure out what I'm going to use for Grundy I'll post it as well :)

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Sorry folks I know that post is huge with the pics,but I'm hype.LoL.All I wanted as last DLC or anything out of this game was a Kyle Rayner GL skin and Red Hood. With these new mods the fact that I we could be getting both is just makin me smile.Haha.Damn u NRS for not just doing this yourselves(sike,not really..Injustice was great imo but still)
At last...at last I finally get the only thing I ever wanted out of injustice, Finally the best Green Lantern will make his appearance. Also heymanjack I wouldn't use that Green lantern picture as reference since is fan made and looks like it would be hard to make. Try this one

or this one

Last edited:

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
You can use it on xbox360/ps3 but you must have a cracked/jailbroken console but I don't know if it is allowed to talk about that here so I'll just leave it at that but yes costume mods are possible on current gen consoles.
What about next gen consoles....any possibilities?? This on my PS4 would be a Godsend and I could consider Christmas finally arriving.Haha

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?

I would remake Zoom as New 52 Flash is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT for Zoom! ALSO New 52 GL is an amazing base for Kyle Rayner. Oh man.

I can say Kyle Rayner, Zoom (Final version), Dark Knight Batsuit can be released within the week.

I'm talking out my recent loss at an injustice tourney in modding the game lol.

The current mods on my plate are
Batgirl

Wonder Woman = I'm making a power girl inspired costume for her

Kyle Rayner=Both Green and White with these two as a guide

I started working on these 2 days ago lol. With any luck these will be finished (atleast the regular textures) next week. The damage textures are gonna a real pain to make though.
These are awesome,I'd actually play Wonder Woman if she looked like that

As for Kyle Rayner that White Lantern(God Lantern in my book) skin is gonna be amazing...GL's New 52 skin will prolly be a great and easier base to make it on. This green skin u chose I've never ever seen before,personally I'd prefer one of these two:

Definitely not tellin u what to do though,hell I'm juiced to have ANYone working on ANYthing Kyle Rayner related for this game period.Haha.Can't wait

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
Yea it's nice,hopefully u get urs soon then as well as others here on TYM...we need more Injustice players online.Haha.And if somehow these MOD's can work on the PS4 i'm playin Kyle Rayner GL and Red Hood Deathstroke all day.LoL
Won't be anytime soon, I'll be lucky to get one this time next year lol I've got too much on my plate financially as it is right now, me and my wife are having our second child in February.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Won't be anytime soon, I'll be lucky to get one this time next year lol I've got too much on my plate financially as it is right now, me and my wife are having our second child in February.
Ah well congratulations man! Good stuff,PS4 can wait.Haha.At least by the time u get urs there'll be a ton of great games out to dig into

Iron Angel

Ah well congratulations man! Good stuff,PS4 can wait.Haha.At least by the time u get urs there'll be a ton of great games out to dig into
Tru dat! I'm also hoping that if there are any bugs in the PS4 since it's pretty new, by then maybe they'll be updated. I heard about the blue light of death or is that a myth?

Iron Angel

LoL.No..i've had no problems,couple friends of mine have it too and there's is fine also
Awesome...I can't freakin wait...I'll tell you the game that I am most excited about (possibly) is Elder Scrolls Online. If they would be willing to knock of the subscription fee for those who pay for the Playstation Plus or XBOX Live Gold, then that would be awesome, they could still charge those who don't have those accounts. But how are you going to ask people to pay $60 for a game, $60 for a console's online subscription, AND a subscription for a game you already paid $60 for!? Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest.