What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
Yes it can surely work for Bizzaro (reskined Superman) so his breath will be fire breath and maybe his vision can be cold vision. Swap models from transition or battlegrounds.. its harder.. i tried that but... it gives me error :(
Is it possible to mod a character's move and add or reduce damage to a special move?

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
In theory i think we can swap animations for moves, but not moves as whole :) About damage in special moves i dont know..
I am confused simplyfy or maybe u mean how the move goes like? E.g superman's air lazer changing its colour to blue? Or maybe changing the lazer to fire???

wyruzzah

Noob
I am confused simplyfy or maybe u mean how the move goes like? E.g superman's air lazer changing its colour to blue? Or maybe changing the lazer to fire???
I mean we can change some animations example: idle, grab, punch animations and etc. but size must be same or smaller than default animation. .. Colors for effects like laser for superman to blue can be changed too.. if you downloaded my dlc pack u can see Wraith General have flame breath instead super breath.

wyruzzah

Noob
I think we can make KILLER HEAT (like KILLER FROST from paraller universe) so she will use fire abilities instead frost.. and etc. but it wont be so easy :)

wyruzzah

Noob
I cant change special moves (or i dont know how).. u can change only FX, colors and so on.. for changing colors (green constructs to red) find unclefestor's tutorial for color picker... for changing effects (super breath to fire breath) u must swap two things in hexeditor... example >>> in hex editor .. i've swaped Zod_Heatvision_Blast_FX with Zod_SuperBreath_FX... and result was fire breath instead super breath (When u decompress and extract character package u must find directory fx_charactername a there are FX's... but they can be elsewhere) Well its try and error but u must try different things :) Same thing u can try with animations.

You dont like tattoos and mask?.. i wanted psycho Solomon G :) :)

Well yes i can.. but now im working on other skins.. and i dont wanna back to make alternative version for this costume, maybe later :)
Regular Grundy with prison clothes would look rad! The green-blue skin would make for a great visual with the orange suit.

Wow these are coming along amazingly.

I'd really love :

Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern, should be easy)
Sinestro (Green Lantern, White Lantern, maybe even Indigo Lantern?)
Flash (Blue Lantern)
And damn, some costumes for the DLC characters would be fantastic.

wyruzzah

Noob
If AI for characters was not bugged after installation unclefestor's alternate costumes patch... i would like to do Blackest Night's Martian Manhunter DLC skin :/

wyruzzah

Noob
Now im workin' on Hnaz The Betrayer (brother of Trigon from alternative reality) (my idea :) ) i will reskin him and replace all his sounds + some specialities :)

Last edited:

10Have

Noob
Wow these are coming along amazingly.

I'd really love :

Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern, should be easy)
Sinestro (Green Lantern, White Lantern, maybe even Indigo Lantern?)
Flash (Blue Lantern)
And damn, some costumes for the DLC characters would be fantastic.
Blue Lantern Flash is coming soon ;-) Working on it atm.

You should say that unclefestor patch for dlc alternative costumes is need..
You saw my post (Download Page) in mksecrets and you know I said it there. no need to say here, because anybody who wants to download my mod, must click on "DLC Skin: Skeletal Scorpion" and when the new page is loaded up, they will see my Explanation.

and also when install it... characters dont fight in most cases.. so this mod its almost useless
Not in most cases... :)

If you want to play story mode, there is no problem.
If you want to play as DLCs yourself, there is no problem. (in SINGEL FIGHT and MULTIPLAYER --> VERSUS)
If you want to play S.T.A.R. LABS Missions, there is no problem. (I have found a fix for that... and I have explained the solution for second human player in training mode in my pack (Readme file); S.T.A.R. LABS is also fixed in the same way.)

How to fix it: First of all go to the Practice mode, choose Scorpion against Scorpion, press "START" in game and go to the "CONTROL PRESET", back to the game and keys must be correct now. (This will fix S.T.A.R. LABS Missions too.)

Just when you want to play against DLCs in SINGLE FIGHT and BATTLES, enemy DLCs can't do Basic Attacks & Special moves :( . but you can do if you pick one of them.

just swaped mesh throught generic injector.. with white ui :( :D
now you are doing exactly what newmodder did to you (white and black superman... remember ?)

This is my first mod for injustice... .

I know you won't download my mod because you can create it better than me. But Scorpion's spear is a symbol of him... why do I have to change the UI ?! ;)

wyruzzah

Noob
You saw my post (Download Page) in mksecrets and you know I said it there. no need to say here, because anybody who wants to download my mod, must click on "DLC Skin: Skeletal Scorpion" and when the new page is loaded up, they will see my Explanation.

Not in most cases... :)

If you want to play story mode, there is no problem.
If you want to play as DLCs yourself, there is no problem. (in SINGEL FIGHT and MULTIPLAYER --> VERSUS)
If you want to play S.T.A.R. LABS Missions, there is no problem. (I have found a fix for that... and I have explained the solution for second human player in training mode in my pack (Readme file); S.T.A.R. LABS is also fixed in the same way.)

How to fix it: First of all go to the Practice mode, choose Scorpion against Scorpion, press "START" in game and go to the "CONTROL PRESET", back to the game and keys must be correct now. (This will fix S.T.A.R. LABS Missions too.)

Just when you want to play against DLCs in SINGLE FIGHT and BATTLES, enemy DLCs can't do Basic Attacks & Special moves :( . but you can do if you pick one of them.

now you are doing exactly what newmodder did to you (white and black superman... remember ?)

This is my first mod for injustice... .

I know you won't download my mod because you can create it better than me. But Scorpion's spear is a symbol of him... why do I have to change the UI ?! ;)
You dont need say something about fixes... i will not download it anyway, but someone maybe. This mod i could release about 4 months ago.. but it look weird and his jaw is bugged. About white and black superman ...i said it before .. PRIME and Jor-El looks like this ,so i dont see any reason for changing that and newmodder was pissed off cause i said that his butterfly skarlet was 5 minutes work and he dont know nothing about reskins, so i dont know why u pull this on me, but this skeletal scorpion was 2 minutes work (1 minute for UI and 1 minute for change name in hexeditor :). Ok its your first mod for Injustice but its same way how make mod for MKKE. Nextime just make something more special.. good luck :)

Last edited:

wyruzzah

Noob
WYRUZZAH'S CLONED COSTUMES FOR DLC CHARACTERS (Lobo, Batgirl, Zod - Primary costume)

(ONLY FOR MODDERS, FOR PLAYERS ITS USELESS NOW)

This pack contains 3 unedited costumes for DLC characters (Lobo_X, Batgirl_X, Zod_X - Primary costume). Its for modders only..for players its useless now, because skins are same as default, but modders can reskin & rename them in generic renamer and can be cloned as new costumes. Computer AI works ok.

Content:

Lobo_X.xxx
Batgirl_X.xxx
Zod_X.xxx (his primary costume)

Download: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=7079

Last edited:
Guys need help I don't have any skills with photoshop so how do I change the colour templates of the character I want to mod? Do I use a paint brush or what??? Please help

Guys need help I don't have any skills with photoshop so how do I change the colour templates of the character I want to mod? Do I use a paint brush or what??? Please help