What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

wyruzzah

Noob
I'll PM the guy who is making that skin. If he says he's not working on the blue lantern flash then I'll make him.

ALSO

GOOD NEWS! I'm finished with the Spawn skin texturing, but now it's the sounds that is giving me headaches. I'll upload him once I figure out how to fix his custom sounds.
Hi, do u know how decrypt other .eni files throught decryptor?! It should work same as with Coalesced.ini, but it gives me error or any news about adding codes for wagers excluding.. i tried anything but zod voice is still there :( :(

Last edited:

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Hi, do u know how decrypt other .eni files throught decryptor?! It should work same as with Coalesced.ini, but it gives me error or any news about adding codes for wagers excluding.. i tried anything but zod voice is still there :( :(
I don't know. Is unclefestor still around? That sound problem im having is the hit sounds. I dont know how to find them and put them back to spawn.

wyruzzah

Noob
I don't know. Is unclefestor still around? That sound problem im having is the hit sounds. I dont know how to find them and put them back to spawn.
Hit sounds should be part of main .xxx package (i've done it before with WG (Zod) hit sounds) , follow sound tutorial by rizzn. In hexeditor u will cut everything except this part with character hit sounds i think and etc. just follow this tutorial. Anyway this excluding wager codes.. are biggest mystery for me :(

FGC-Oni

Ascended One
Have any Lobo mods been done like alternate costumes and such? I'm not on PC but it'd be godlike to see alternate costumes for Lobo. Maybe Lobocop, Omega Men, or Classic Lobo before his dreads.

wyruzzah

Noob
I've found when i played as Superman against Wraith General that zod voice bug will not appear when i begin wagers but when wager start superman its zod voice again.. thats weird :D

wyruzzah

Noob
Have any Lobo mods been done like alternate costumes and such? I'm not on PC but it'd be godlike to see alternate costumes for Lobo. Maybe Lobocop, Omega Men, or Classic Lobo before his dreads.
Dreads can be easily removed from Lobo i think.. if he have whole head modeled under his hair.

heymanjack

Injustice modder

My new WIP as I'm finishing up the spawn sounds. Texturing started a few minutes ago but I'm using my dark knight skin and the armored batman textures I found deviantart to make this. This is surprisingly possible as to what I'm seeing now.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...

My new WIP as I'm finishing up the spawn sounds. Texturing started a few minutes ago but I'm using my dark knight skin and the armored batman textures I found deviantart to make this. This is surprisingly possible as to what I'm seeing now.
Sick. Can't wait to try out spawn

wyruzzah

Noob
Cool i finally fixed bug with wagers for Wraith General or i think so.. i tried 7x wagers and zod voice is not there..its good finally :) Now i really need fix shared hit sounds for Zod/Wraith general and im ready to rumble, if someone have some idea let me know here or PS me, thx.

wyruzzah

Noob
My plans for modding (skins, sounds) in Injustice: Gods Among Us, but i dont have much time so it will be slowly maybe :(

Primary goal - Finish that goddamn Wraith General without any bug. Fix Superman-Prime skin (its already fixed + new swaped intro)
Secondary goal - Skin for Killer Frost from Justice League (mesh not really fit so, she will have white skin, blue hair, blue costume with some white color)
...Demon mesh and Trigon mesh can be used too for Raven but nothing special.. they need whole sound package, because female voice can sound weird for male demons :D

Cat

Has anyone finished that new 52 adam skin? Really want to use that one. I want to a crack at doing my own skins soon.
Want to make some for other chars besides superman and batman as well as deathsteoke.

Some mmh. Flash. Sinestro. Batgirl. Etc

wyruzzah

Noob
Im really close to releasing DLC PACK 1.4 ,i finally fixed shared hit sounds between Zod and WG.. so last things are rename him to WRAITH GENERAL, fix heat vision if its possible.. now it looks like alfa beam (some sort of buged omega beam from darkseid :D ) and some details.. im working slowly but still.

Cat

Hiya all,

I am working on a Blue Lantern Flash atm. I haven't done a lot lately, but I will pick up the work soon. This is what he looks like so far. What do you guys think?
I WANT IT NOW!!!

wyruzzah

Noob
WYRUZZAH'S DLC PACK 1.4 WILL COME TOMORROW (Wraith General, Killer Frost [Justice League skin], fixed Superman-Prime) - Its not so much but better than nothing :)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I have a question. I still have yet to publically release my Robin Skin, but it is about 95% finished. I was using a primary costume as the base for the skin. Is it now possible to use that as a DLC pack?

wyruzzah

Noob
I have a question. I still have yet to publically release my Robin Skin, but it is about 95% finished. I was using a primary costume as the base for the skin. Is it now possible to use that as a DLC pack?
Yes man u can use your dlc skin with unclefestor dlc character patch, but some DLC characters will not use AI properly.. it will effect Zod and other characters :( It need some fixes.. but i dont know if unclefestor still modding :(

I want this badass as a skin for Black Adam or at least for Shazam! It's a new 52 Alexander Luthor from Earth-3 where every hero is a reverse evil version of the prime Earth one's. And Mr Luthor on Earth-3 isn't a scientist but completely the opposite: he is powered by magic of reverse Shazam Lightning ( it is called Mazahs there:) ). This "black lightning" not only gives him similar to Shazam and Black Adam powers but also, as opposed to Shazam's lightning ability to give his powers to others, absorbs other super powers and gives them to Mazahs. He also has his red hair and beard as opposed to the bald main stream Lex:)He is a New 52 DC Shang Tsung!!! I want him!!!