What's new

Injustice Custom DLCs/Mods Thread. First post always updated

heymanjack

Injustice modder
You can't change wager sounds because I think because those are shared between characters but you can disable WG from using those shared wager sounds so he'll use his generic wager dialogue in his speech package.

Here is the code to disable him from using speech files (taken from Cyborg superman)

First you need to make a special character key for him in the pcg-dcfgame.ini

[SpecialCharacterKeys]
CHAR_Superman_H=CY
This allows the game to call cyborg superman as SU because he is under superman and also a special type of superman CY so that's the reason the game calls cyborg superman as SUCY. In your case you may want to call him WG so his code will be ZOWG

Then you need to set up what the game will exclude when the wager happens. This is what the code looks like

[DCFGame.DCFSoundEngineSettings]
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_BMPE_c393, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=BMPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_BMPE_c393_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=DMPE, mFmodEvent=vo_DMPE_SUPE_c400, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_DMPE_SUPE_c400_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=DMPE, mFmodEvent=vo_DMPE_SUPE_c400, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_DMPE_SUPE_c400_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=GA, mFmodEvent=vo_GA_SUPE_c521, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_GA_SUPE_c521_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=JK, mFmodEvent=vo_JK_SUPE_c258, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_JK_SUPE_c258_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SU, mFmodEvent=vo_SU_LO_c596, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=LO, mFmodEvent=vo_SU_LO_c596_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_LXPE_c294, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=LXPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_LXPE_c294_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=LXPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_LXPE_c294_r02, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=LXPE, mFmodEvent=vo_LXPE_SUPE_c295, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=LXPE, mFmodEvent=vo_LXPE_SUPE_c295_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SU, mFmodEvent=vo_SU_SH_c096, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SH, mFmodEvent=vo_SU_SH_c096_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_SUE1_c385, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUE1, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_SUE1_c385_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_WWPE_c397, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=WWPE, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_WWPE_c397_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=WWPE, mFmodEvent=vo_WWPE_SUPE_c422, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_WWPE_SUPE_c422_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=WWE1, mFmodEvent=vo_WWE1_SUPE_c413, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SUPE, mFmodEvent=vo_WWE1_SUPE_c413_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=ZO, mFmodEvent=vo_ZO_SU_c525, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=SU, mFmodEvent=vo_ZO_SU_c525_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(SUCY), mCharRespRest=(SUCY))
I haven't tried these yet but I will use this for my Red Hood and Spawn mod. So it may not work at all LOL. But it's worth a shot.

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Also I can't seem to stop the batmobile texture from being shared between Batmans. I renamed all BM_Batmobile references from DK_Ratmobile and before that BM_Fatmobile and the game still shares the textures. I renamed the texture files and the mic files as well. There are no batmobile mat files as well. The thing is the batmobile only appears in batmans super so is that one of the issues?

Also I can't seem to stop the batmobile texture from being shared between Batmans. I renamed all BM_Batmobile references from DK_Ratmobile and before that BM_Fatmobile and the game still shares the textures. I renamed the texture files and the mic files as well. There are no batmobile mat files as well. The thing is the batmobile only appears in batmans super so is that one of the issues?
It could be. You'll probably need to rename the supermove

wyruzzah

Noob
You can't change wager sounds because I think because those are shared between characters but you can disable WG from using those shared wager sounds so he'll use his generic wager dialogue in his speech package.

Here is the code to disable him from using speech files (taken from Cyborg superman)

First you need to make a special character key for him in the pcg-dcfgame.ini

This allows the game to call cyborg superman as SU because he is under superman and also a special type of superman CY so that's the reason the game calls cyborg superman as SUCY. In your case you may want to call him WG so his code will be ZOWG

Then you need to set up what the game will exclude when the wager happens. This is what the code looks like

I haven't tried these yet but I will use this for my Red Hood and Spawn mod. So it may not work at all LOL. But it's worth a shot.
So i just change in my Wyruzzah__PCG-DCFGame.ini

[CharacterKeys]
CHAR_Zod_W=ZO
to
[SpecialCharacterKeys]
CHAR_Zod_W=ZOWG

and then i just copy all that code for excluding that wagers in Wyruzzah__PCG-DCFGame.ini too fit my WG, right?

No don't change it you add the Special Characters otherwise it probably won't announce the characters name when you select it

heymanjack

Injustice modder
So i just change in my Wyruzzah__PCG-DCFGame.ini

[CharacterKeys]
CHAR_Zod_W=ZO
to
[SpecialCharacterKeys]
CHAR_Zod_W=ZOWG

and then i just copy all that code for excluding that wagers in Wyruzzah__PCG-DCFGame.ini too fit my WG, right?
Only WG in the special character keys I think. You put ZO under the character keys

heymanjack

Injustice modder
Also you need to edit the entries in the code to correspond to the file name inside the soundpackage and the character who is supposed to speak the excluded lines.

Characterkeys
Char_zod_w=zo

Specialcharacterkeys
Char_zod_w=wg

wyruzzah

Noob
Well so many problems with that sounds... its becoming chaotic for me..i will be really happy when this demonish character be done :)

wyruzzah

Noob
BTW: Everytime i've use run.exe (java -jar MK9.DDSInjector.jar)
All changes throught HEX EDITOR is back...anyone have same problems..? Its really pain in ass.. when i updating some characters with some news.. all changes are default.. and sometimes i dont remember what i changed before :( (example i updated Superman-Prime face to be less bright.. but his intro is back default.. so i need edit his .xxx package from Superman_Victory to Superman_Yictory again and again)

wyruzzah

Noob
BTW: Everytime i've use run.exe (java -jar MK9.DDSInjector.jar)
All changes throught HEX EDITOR is back...anyone have same problems..? Its really pain in ass.. when i updating some characters with some news.. all changes are default.. and sometimes i dont remember what i changed before :( (example i updated Superman-Prime face to be less bright.. but his intro is back default.. so i need edit his .xxx package from Superman_Victory to Superman_Yictory again and again)
Could be reason that i have all utilities and default .xxx packages for all characters in one directory, so when i use run.exe it somehow use default package to create my new..or i dont really know?!

heymanjack

Injustice modder
I don't know why that happens to you. Everything I renamed using the renamer or the hex gets remains when I use the injector.

wyruzzah

Noob
Well i tried add that special characters and code like that

[CharacterKeys]
CHAR_Zod_W=ZO

[SpecialCharacterKeys]
CHAR_Zod_W=WG

[DCFGame.DCFSoundEngineSettings]
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=ZO, mFmodEvent=vo_SU_ZO_c526_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(ZOWG), mCharRespRest=(ZOWG))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=ZO, mFmodEvent=vo_SUPE_ZO_c527_r01, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(ZOWG), mCharRespRest=(ZOWG))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=ZO, mFmodEvent=vo_ZO_SU_c524, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(ZOWG), mCharRespRest=(ZOWG))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=ZO, mFmodEvent=vo_ZO_SU_c525, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(ZOWG), mCharRespRest=(ZOWG))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=ZO, mFmodEvent=vo_ZO_SU_q06, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(ZOWG), mCharRespRest=(ZOWG))
+mVORestriction=(mSpeaker=ZO, mFmodEvent=vo_ZO_SUPE_q07, mType=kDCFVORestrictionExclude, mStoryFights=(), mCharCallRest=(ZOWG), mCharRespRest=(ZOWG))

..but WG still use zod voice wagers :) Do i need add all of this to top ?

wyruzzah

Noob
Well i dont really now i tried add that code in my .ini even on top.. but zod voice are still there.. against superman character.. :( Its possible that i need add this special character and code to different .ini ?!

Last edited:
Open up your coalesced.ini and search for DCFGame.DCFSoundEngineSettings make sure that it's listed in the Game.ini section and not another one. If it's in a different section {ini} then you'll need to extract the ini from the coalesced and add your settings to that file directly

wyruzzah

Noob
Open up your coalesced.ini and search for DCFGame.DCFSoundEngineSettings make sure that it's listed in the Game.ini section and not another one. If it's in a different section {ini} then you'll need to extract the ini from the coalesced and add your settings to that file directly
Yes that codes for excluding wagers are under Game.ini ... but for Zod there is no excluding codes in coalesced.ini ?! :(

BTW: Here is video ...still beta :)

I don't have the PC version, but these costumes look amazing! I would love to see more! I have a few ideas that seem simple enough (I hope. I have no knowledge of how easy or difficult making these skins is xD ).

Harley Quinn-
Retexture of her Classic to give it a more pleathery appearance, and give her some lipstick (no idea why NRS left that out -_- )
Recolor her Arkham City costume to make it look like her Harley Quinn's Revenge costume
A Yo-Yo Harley (from the Flashpoint Paradox animated movie)

Catwoman-
Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman
Gray Batman:TAS Catwoman
Classic Cheetah Catwoman

Also a few others (I'm sure you can guess whose costume is whose, lol):

Superboy, Wonder Girl (Donna Troy), White Raven, Teen Titans animated series Cyborg & Raven.

Obviously these are just suggestions/ideas in case you can't think of any other skins, or you're bored or something :)