What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

I am not trolling, man.

How can these Killer Frost players have the audacity to cry about changes that do not alter the character's meta game? As long as the slide is safe on block, she will always be top 5.

Do you know what a real "normalization" is? Deathstroke low shots going from -12 to -22, Doomsday's trait having twice as much cool down as it used to, etc. These changes fundamentally alter how the characters are played.

Haha well regardless your threads do do inspire alot of vitriol, and some supporters. Personally, I don't think NRS should have done any nerfing (except for infinites) before at least like 4-6 months after the game came out and the meta-game has had time to develop. Deathstrokes guns were not "auto-win" despite being ridiculously braindead and annoying to use.

The casual player isn't going to notice any difference b/t deathstrokes guns now anyway. I forget who else was nerfed pretty hard.

Anyway lately I"ve been coming to the site for the rare bit of info/tech, and mostly for the infighting, rampant need for chest thumping and claims of superiority, and general talking out of the ass by everybody here. One day perhaps you people will really learn what "ego" means.

Dizz_88

Noob
Someone please give me reasons why Superman is the best and I will give you counter reasons on why he is not.
He's braindead, takes no execution. Has insane combos with trait. His trait also goes through armor. Good zoning and rushdown. His F2 3 string is an 8 frame start up and has incredible range. Not only does he have great frame data but hes also a power character and if he picks metropolis against a non-power character he has even more advantage. Who is better?

My opinion on top 5

1. Super-Man
2. Black Adam
3. Bat-Man
4. Aqua-Man
5. Killer Frost

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
AK Pig Of The Hut.

Only reason I have bat girl in my top3 is her vortex. I play with jer. His batgirl is really solid. I agree people play her wrong but if she touches you what's the difference between her and frost?

Is your placing of her and frost based on frost being able to get that one hit in easier then it is for batgirl?
Bat girl I have at 11 but could easily see as stated in OP as high as 7.

Major difference is Hermain way in is hella punishable and her damage isn't as high as frost

Frost having a faster safer way in that his low means a lot

But things could change

Pig Of The Hut

Chef's list is the most accurate one, but Catwoman is not S+, she is at least #19 or worse.
I could be wrong on catwoman

Who knows? But from what I've seen so far there isn't anything completely suffocating

Why hasn't catwoman been winning then in your hands at WNF? You had a great showing the day you found that cool block tech and then it been quiet.

Characters I could see moving up are : cat and bat girl

Hopefully you can bring to light cat woman's goodness soon

Pig Of The Hut

Look at that super-man just won another major!! Did a frost player even make top 8??
I have superman 2nd

How long did it take Kenshi?

I'm sorry the only frost player I've played who has wrecked me, king, Tom, cowboy, west coast couldn't make it to the event. Tune in To CEO after the rumored nerfs

The true frost is coming. BTW Konqrr won a tourney w frost and everyone missed that

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Someone please give me reasons why Superman is the best and I will give you counter reasons on why he is not.
tell me why flash is top 5 first? i read you blog post, but he has a lot of downsides you don't know about.

Pig Of The Hut

in hindsight I feel like I put batgirl too high, your changes could be right

I disagree with cyborg though, too many characters shut him down 100%

he has some good matchups but anyone that gets shut down that hard won't be higher than that for me
You list Aquaman as if he has bad MUs

Your tier list looks heavily WNF heavy

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I could be wrong on catwoman

Who knows? But from what I've seen so far there isn't anything completely suffocating

Why hasn't catwoman been winning then in your hands at WNF? You had a great showing the day you found that cool block tech and then it been quiet.

Characters I could see moving up are : cat and bat girl

Hopefully you can bring to light cat woman's goodness soon
What does that even mean?

I placed one spot lower than second 4 days ago. And she has never placed under top 8 other than the Wednesday I was sick and decided to use Scorpion because I wanted to leave.

My first showing was 4th, a few 5th's, one 7th, two 2nd place finishers, and my most recent 3rd.

I suppose she needs 1st to not be #19.

Pig Of The Hut

He's braindead, takes no execution. Has insane combos with trait. His trait also goes through armor. Good zoning and rushdown. His F2 3 string is an 8 frame start up and has incredible range. Not only does he have great frame data but hes also a power character and if he picks metropolis against a non-power character he has even more advantage. Who is better?

My opinion on top 5

1. Super-Man
2. Black Adam
3. Bat-Man
4. Aqua-Man
5. Killer Frost
Superman has bad MUs not many people know

It's a coming