What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Question: Why is Catwoman so low? Wasn't she buffed recently? I probably( read: I don't) know how to fight her correctly, but she seems very good.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Man Pig is going to go ape when/if Killer Frost is proven to be super top.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Black Adam
- dive kick has a couple of more recovery frames
- more damage scaling after MB lightning cage

Killer Frost
- significantly less advantage on trait cancels
- more damage scaling after slide

So Pig lists Deathstroke in mid tier and no one minds. I list Deathstroke in mid tier and I get harassed. I know there are some fools out there who believe Deathstroke is top tier. Show yourselves so I can ridicule you.

Also, Zod will be no higher than high mid tier. I was told that E3 presented the beta version of Zod. He will be less powerful when he is released.
I just hope they don't completely kill his damage.

Make him able to do 45-50%

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
These Black Adam and Killer Frost players are spoiled brats who believe that they are entitled to the most damaging combos, best mix ups, and best wake up attacks in the game.

If Killer Frost is still the best character after the patch, I will have to create a thread to address this issue.
God Damn.

These Black Adam and Killer Frost players are spoiled brats who believe that they are entitled to the most damaging combos, best mix ups, and best wake up attacks in the game.

If Killer Frost is still the best character after the patch, I will have to create a thread to address this issue.

Please tell me like 5 minutes before you make the thread so I can go microwave some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the show... I <3 m2dave troll threads

Dizz_88

Noob
Super-Man is the best character in the game, NOT killer frost. All NRS needs to do is nerf her slide and make it -12 on block. She needs her trait cancel.

If Killer Frost is so damn good, how come only one frost player has made it to top 8?? Frost has yet to win a major or even come in top 4.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student

Black Adam doesn't have the most damaging combos, best mix-ups, and his wake-up attack attack is sometimes stuffed by normals (I have no idea why) though I won't lie and say that his isn't one of the better ones.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Super-Man is the best character in the game, NOT killer frost. All NRS needs to do is nerf her slide and make it -12 on block. She needs her trait cancel.

If Killer Frost is so damn good, how come only one frost player has made it to top 8?? Frost has yet to win a major or even come in top 4.

Agreed. The evidence proves Deathstroke > Frost. Hold that Dave.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Lol, yea I know third place is still beastly, I was just kind of nitpicking I guess lol. Great explanation too so thanks. I forgot about Scorpion honestly, and have not played a good one yet so I can't comment on his MUs. So I was not aware he beats BA and loses to Aquaman.
Is that someone actually taking the time apologise for a hasty comment? I must be seeing things...

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Please tell me like 5 minutes before you make the thread so I can go microwave some popcorn and sit back and enjoy the show... I <3 m2dave troll threads
I am not trolling, man.

How can these Killer Frost players have the audacity to cry about changes that do not alter the character's meta game? As long as the slide is safe on block, she will always be top 5.

Do you know what a real "normalization" is? Deathstroke low shots going from -12 to -22, Doomsday's trait having twice as much cool down as it used to, etc. These changes fundamentally alter how the characters are played.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Nobody should be using any of her normal's. she has a full screen launcher poke that functions as everything
Block... Low

How can these Killer Frost players have the audacity to cry about changes that do not alter the character's meta game? As long as the slide is safe on block, she will always be top 5.
Slide isn't what makes her top... it's her trait cancels and reset.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I like this list. Catwomen is really good and underrated, good to see her up there. Lobo is really good in the right hands too, dont know how people can rate him so low(pig an reo's lists). Superman is #1 in the game IMO. Bane is better than whats present on this list. I feel Lex will be a force soon due to setup possibilitys. Deathstroke is a beast but not #1 beastly. Other than that this is the best list thus far.
lol yeah Bane is definitely too low on this list! he isn't even on it!

thanks LEGEND for pointing that out

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Can't agree with Catwoman being any lower than number 12.
Yo Mayo, you know that video you posted about the interactable bombs. Do you know if after the OTG you can EX catdash to do another combo? You can do that off of naked bombs but I am not sure off of OTG.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Yo Mayo, you know that video you posted about the interactable bombs. Do you know if after the OTG you can EX catdash to do another combo? You can do that off of naked bombs but I am not sure off of OTG.
No I don't believe that works. They have to be standing or just slightly airborne.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No I don't believe that works. They have to be standing or just slightly airborne.
Damn

Still though, off a naked bomb you get 18% damage plus a full 40-50% combo, me thinks gadget characters have better uses for interactables than people think.

Also sorry for getting offtopic. This tier list is still ridiculous.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
i'd swap flash with batgirl and put Cyborg somewhere else alittle higher. Also where is Bane?
in hindsight I feel like I put batgirl too high, your changes could be right

I disagree with cyborg though, too many characters shut him down 100%

he has some good matchups but anyone that gets shut down that hard won't be higher than that for me