What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

serge

Noob
Horrible thread.
How is Harley being in bottom 5 makes her "fine" and "viable"? How many Harleys have you seen do well in tournaments? So it's ok for some character to be bottom tier as long as it's not the one you are using? Ah, ok, I see how these threads go.

If Sinestro was #22 on your list, would he still be fine and viable, Pig?

So Harley is fine and viable by happily sitting at #22 in these stupid tier lists then the rest of the cast (minus the bottom 5) are all fucking godlike imba characters and all needs to be nerfed. If we go by that logic of course ! :)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Horrible thread.
How is Harley being in bottom 5 makes her "fine" and "viable"? How many Harleys have you seen do well in tournaments? So it's ok for some character to be bottom tier as long as it's not the one you are using? Ah, ok, I see how these threads go.

If Sinestro was #22 on your list, would he still be fine and viable, Pig?

So Harley is fine and viable by happily sitting at #22 in these stupid tier lists then the rest of the cast (minus the bottom 5) are all fucking godlike imba characters and all needs to be nerfed. If we go by that logic of course ! :)
Ok

well I currently think the best Harley is in Atlanta @saltface and he will crush most people

I agree with you in a sense where past a certain point you go from viable to crap but harley is where she is at in my eyes due to everyone elses viability and tools and MUs

Do you seriously think the list is shit based on harley placement? Really?

Over exaggeration much?

Fact notes 101:

• The very first Kenshi in top 8 was Michaelangelo, at Summer Jam 5 (August 26-28 of 2011).
    which was the first major/regional/local (however you want to call it) tournament post-Evo that year.
  • Kenshi was released in July 5th of 2011.
  • He was banned at Evo 2011 (July 29 to July 31).
In other words: It took* one tournament and less than a month since he was unbanned to be in top 8.

*52 (+2) days since release. 26 (+2) days since the embargo ended.
Im sorry but Ive wanted to say this for a while but you have to look at which tourney youre placing top 8 and which players or characters you beat to get top 8. You have locals, regionals, majors and then you have favorable and bad matchups. The point is you cannot judge a character on its placements only, look at the tools, good and bad matchups. I don't care how many times a noob saibot or subzero manages to sneak his way into top 8 those characters are mid tier at best.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
predictions:

after a couple months of tournament results people will begin to realize scorpion is nowhere in the top 10

Bane gets rep from a top player and is shown to not be bottom 5

Lex and Shazam will be recognized as the Sheeva and Kano of the game, forever at the bottom

Flash will breach the top ten

And all tier lists will be crushed once the other DLC characters arrive
I think lobo will be another char that will prove to be no where near the bottom.

serge

Noob
No offense to anyone but the list is shit because it is biased as fuck. Which is totally understandable btw!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
CrimsonShadow
FrothyOmen
Krayzie

Can i please get a Subject change to
Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

Tier List Currently
1. Killer Frost
2. Aqua Man
3. Black Adam
4. Superman
5. Wonder Woman
6. Scorpion
7. Batman
8. Bat Girl
9. Sinestro
10. Green Lantern
11. Nightwing
12. Catwoman
13. Flash
14. Deathstroke
15. Arrow
16. Doomsday
17. Raven
18. Grundy
19. Ares
20. HawkGirl
21. Shazam
22. Harley Quinn
23. Cyborg
24. Lex Luthor
25. Bane
26. Joker
27. Lobo
Now THIS I can get behind

Much better

LEGEND

YES!
Ok

well I currently think the best Harley is in Atlanta @saltface and he will crush most people

I agree with you in a sense where past a certain point you go from viable to crap but harley is where she is at in my eyes due to everyone elses viability and tools and MUs

Do you seriously think the list is shit based on harley placement? Really?

Over exaggeration much?
i'm the best Harley. . .Fool

refer to profile pic

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
I wouldn't rank Ares so low. His learning curve is a bit higher than the top tier characters, but when you get him down, he's definitely top 10.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
3) your GL vs WW paragraph doesnt make sense still. just remove 'ease of use' as a factor. for instance operating an AR15 is more complicated than a baseball bat, but you wouldnt take that into account if you were ranking weapons based solely on effectiveness. you would need a separate list that considers that. it is just literally not part of the criteria for this list.
As a corollary to this, it's important to note that the difference between a baseball bat and a modern assault rifle is a gross exaggeration of the reality. "Ease of use" only becomes a factor with a character like Eddie in GGXX (the original build, I have no idea if he got any easier or harder over time) - where the character is considered so very incredibly difficult that even his best players can't get the maximum value out of him at any given time. No character in this game is anywhere near that level of executional complexity, either relatively or absolutely speaking.

Pig Of The Hut

I wouldn't rank Ares so low. His learning curve is a bit higher than the top tier characters, but when you get him down, he's definitely top 10.
Ok but not every character can be top 10

Whose in top 10 you'd exchange him w ?

It's my understanding he has a lot of bad MUs and not too many dominating ones

How can he legitimately w top 10 when he loses to a lot of characters and goes 5-5 w a lot

Foxy is the only person I've seen to maximize WW the way he does. She is insanely stupid, but she's not piss easy to play is the issue. Foxy whoops on everyone with her, but he's putting in a ton of work to do so, really.

America gon' learn one day.
man America puts time into characters, you think scorpion was easy to just pull out at evo :p, lol jk but you are right, the time it takes to be very good with a high exectution character is worth it in the long run (like ibuki and gen in sf4).

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Killer Frost needs nerfs??? LOL! How many tourneys has that character taken? If she was as broken as people made her out to be, you'd have everyone and their mother playing the bitch online and off.

Pig Of The Hut

Killer Frost needs nerfs??? LOL! How many tourneys has that character taken? If she was as broken as people made her out to be, you'd have everyone and their mother playing the bitch online and off.
You're extremely late w this terrible argument

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
man America puts time into characters, you think scorpion was easy to just pull out at evo :p, lol jk but you are right, the time it takes to be very good with a high exectution character is worth it in the long run (like ibuki and gen in sf4).
It's not even that she's high execution or anything. She just has a number of good things and is all-around strong. You have to know too much about her to use her properly.

serge

Noob
Also these tier list are assuming that the 2 people fighting are at the same skill level right?
Then who cares if the best Harley player in Atlanta can win? He better fucking win if he's the best and he would be winning with Superman and BA if he used them. We are talking about the characters, not the players, otherwise Green Arrow would be top 3 right behind Soups and BA.
She is fine and viable yet she has about 20 bad MUs lol..
And yes I am very salty about it!! :(

I'm not talking about bad MUs or anything. I meant like who can hang with her. Like how batman and Gl can hang with kf.
oh many can hang with her for sure, Superman, GL, aquaman, etc. She is definitely legit, but she doesn't just beat like half the cast. I think she is very underrated and solid, but we can't forget, many don't even know the WW Mu well bcuz few actually care to put the time into her. I say we wait it out and see what new tech ppl come up with her/ to use vs her. Then we'll know how good she really is. It'd be nice if a top lvl WW wrecked shop at evo, we will have to wait and see.

chores

bad at things
Also these tier list are assuming that the 2 people fighting are at the same skill level right?
Then who cares if the best Harley player in Atlanta can win? He better fucking win if he's the best and he would be winning with Superman and BA if he used them. We are talking about the characters, not the players, otherwise Green Arrow would be top 3 right behind Soups and BA.
She is fine and viable yet she has about 20 bad MUs lol..
And yes I am very salty about it!! :(
sounds like you are stuck in tantrum stance

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Just putting in my $0.02, like everyone else. She doesn't need to be nerfed dude. Crying ass tourney players complaining about a character that hasn't even won a tourney. This game is fine as is.
She hasn't won because, for whatever dumb ass reason, people are slowly seeing her. She'll have a spurt of wins, but as soon as people start to break down her issues, she'll see less time in GFs, though.