What's new

Injustice Complete Character Tier List + With Rumored Patch Updated 6-17-13

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
my wonder is actually pretty good i can say my understanding of wonder woman and her capabilities is better than yours and better than most.
i can safely say i understand how she works better than you do.
you may name foxy as an example of wonder woman capabilities but i can happy say no on e really knows wonder woman because shes not used its easy to fall victim to her mix ups and gimmicks.
you really can not rat e a character based on 1 person playing her online.
yes shes complex, but to truly represent a characters strength you need more than one person winning majors with her.
or even placing top 8 at locals.
shes has weaknesses that many people who dont play her or know her wont see.
how can a character who has to chase the whole cast honestly be top 3 in a game with such strong zoning.
she is not top 3 or top 5 right now.
people are just over reacting because they saw her winning a few casuals online in which none of her weaknesses were exposed.
i can safely say that people who may want to pick her up because they think shes top 3 will get a very rude awakening.
Tell me her exact weaknesses then. I've probably already got the answers.
I can agree that people will most likely get shat on if they wanna pick her up based on her tier placement. This character had me pissed off for quite a while until it all fell into place.

This game doesn't have strong zoning at all anyway, it has fair zoning, (at least it feels that way from my perspective, but I ONLY play WW, which could also be another sign) + she has multiple moves in SS that counter zoning moves AND reduced chip, as well as air dashes and iaDGs which are an instant free safe get in.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Cat woman is top 15 for sure. Bitch is a kunty cat. Still not as kunty as killer kunt.

Any buffs for hawk girl coming? Be nice if she recovered faster from her mace toss.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Tell me her exact weaknesses then. I've probably already got the answers.
I can agree that people will most likely get shat on if they wanna pick her up based on her tier placement. This character had me pissed off for quite a while until it all fell into place.

This game doesn't have strong zoning at all anyway, (at least it feels that way from my perspective, but I ONLY play WW, which could also be another sign) + she has multiple moves in SS that counter zoning moves AND reduced chip, as well as air dashes and iaDGs which are an instant free safe get in.
Honestly yes. Between air dashes, Dive kicks (both horizontal and vertical), and the fact she can parry projectiles makes her almost immune to zoners haha. My best WW experience was with @GlassSword. He was able to parry Cyborg IANB AND IANB MB fairly easily after a few mins.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Honestly yes. Between air dashes, Dive kicks (both horizontal and vertical), and the fact she can parry projectiles makes her almost immune to zoners haha. My best WW experience was with @GlassSword. He was able to parry Cyborg IANB AND IANB MB fairly easily after a few mins.
+ Shield bash, Shield toss (-2 on block so can overpower some characters zoning), and just blocking in shield stance.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Way too many variables in this game for a tier list at this point...between the character matchups and stage interactables.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
my wonder is actually pretty good i can say my understanding of wonder woman and her capabilities is better than yours and better than most.
i can safely say i understand how she works better than you do.
you may name foxy as an example of wonder woman capabilities but i can happy say no on e really knows wonder woman because shes not used its easy to fall victim to her mix ups and gimmicks.
you really can not rat e a character based on 1 person playing her online.
yes shes complex, but to truly represent a characters strength you need more than one person winning majors with her.
or even placing top 8 at locals.
shes has weaknesses that many people who dont play her or know her wont see.
how can a character who has to chase the whole cast honestly be top 3 in a game with such strong zoning.
she is not top 3 or top 5 right now.
people are just over reacting because they saw her winning a few casuals online in which none of her weaknesses were exposed.
i can safely say that people who may want to pick her up because they think shes top 3 will get a very rude awakening.
this post is embarassing

A F0xy Grampa

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
a blocked trident has so much recovery that doing so is inviting your opponent to start their offense.
Not if you do it from fullscreen. Even if all you get is 2 or 3, it is better than letting me dash in for free. Like I said, dont get too predictable with it, and you are fine.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
As a cyborg player I lol'd.. Even the best of the ww players get fukked over by projectiles.. Every character does except scorpion and batgirl but fukk those 2 ..

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Zoidberg747

Bane players are insane if they don't think he's bottom 3.
Why is it so hard to believe he is not bottom 3? He can get 100% combos with level 3 venom, what is to stop a great Bane player from getting that one combo and then defending well enough to outlast the debuff?

The character has tons of potential. Props to the Bane players for sticking it out instead of jumping ship, I think it will be better for them in the long run(People who sleep on him will be screwed the day they face a good one).

haketh

Noob
I'm sticking with bane, and yeah his Oki and damage is great but his flasw are horrible. The buffs to Venom and Dash are nice but not enough to get him out of bottom three. And honestly he shouldn't, the way Bane is now he should never be good, if he was this game game would be terrible.

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
1. No bad Mus
2. He never was that good without the block infinite in theory and a lot of people give him trouble. Hes more of a pocket character for black adam and some
Im not gunna hype up cyborg because I those token black guy jax like buffs but outside his short limbs, lack of mid screen presence, and dog shyt bad input command for his zipline. He is pretty decent.. My headaches come from good aquaman players, batgirl, good scorpion players, supertroll and characters with great zoning tools..

I keep playing him because im intrigued by his could be dangerous oki game and stupid corner damage..

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
NRS seriously needs to buff Joker. I have no idea what they were thinking when balancing him. He has no answer for zoning and no meaningful mix ups. His teeth gimmicks are useless mid screen and his trait is worthless. Soooo annoyingly low tier. Give him a good mix up game and some tools for getting in, geez.

Zoidberg747

I'm sticking with bane, and yeah his Oki and damage is great but his flasw are horrible. The buffs to Venom and Dash are nice but not enough to get him out of bottom three. And honestly he shouldn't, the way Bane is now he should never be good, if he was this game game would be terrible.
I dunno man, it might be easier once people learn the movement(When to dash, when to walk, etc.). He has some great mixups and having free armor has endless possibilities. But either way, no matter what all that matters is bettering yourself. If you want to believe he is bottom three but still play him, more power to you.