What's new

Injustice Comic Issue #2 Now Available!

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well, I don't wanna buy the Digital Comic, I like physical copies, so I can't read it! And Comic Shops near me, are scarce.

Superman what? The antagonist? That's starting all this? Is Superman the Cancer of Injustice?
No, the magazines that leaked characters and such, not the actual comics.

The cover looks like ass, it sucks. Do like Bioshock and give us a reversible cover so I don't have to stare at that monstrosity. I might throw up.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
How does it make him look weak? It sounds to me like he just wants to kill criminals instead of locking them up. This story will create a moral debate though lol.

Superman, and mostly every other hero, has always held a "no kill, more high ground" type of thing even through the death of loved ones: Tim Drake's Dad died for some crazy woman, Spider-man personally killed Gwen Stacy, etc, etc.....These heroes continue on with their no kill thing, not trying to completely shut down villains by, let's say, paralysis or something. They always want the villains to do better or get better someday, but this event just makes Superman weak emotionally as he can't handle this and it seems, through the speech, to even encourage the killing of villains if their crimes are harsh enough.

So Superman, who is as moral high ground as anyone could possibly get, completely breaks down and starts ruling, because of this? This makes his morals seem weak from the very beginning.

I'm so confused.

Things like game informer or whatever that leaked Bane, Luthor, and so forth, posted the beginning of the Story.

Superman, and mostly every other hero, has always held a "no kill, more high ground" type of thing even through the death of loved ones: Tim Drake's Dad died for some crazy woman, Spider-man personally killed Gwen Stacy, etc, etc.....These heroes continue on with their no kill thing, not trying to completely shut down villains by, let's say, paralysis or something. They always want the villains to do better or get better someday, but this event just makes Superman weak emotionally as he can't handle this and it seems, through the speech, to even encourage the killing of villains if their crimes are harsh enough.

So Superman, who is as moral high ground as anyone could possibly get, completely breaks down and starts ruling, because of this? This makes his morals seem weak from the very beginning.

Things like game informer or whatever that leaked Bane, Luthor, and so forth, posted the beginning of the Story.
im on team superman. i'm no hero but if i see some bitch killing a lot of people and then my girl things will get ugly.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master

Ok you made a great point. I have to give NRS or whoever came up with the story idea credit because I've never seen Supes act this way. I just wonder how far they'll take it.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Compbros Ya I think I read the scans, said something about Joker having a Nuke, so how is it adding up? It's Superman what? Sorry for questions.

Alright, I'm gonna spoil the comic as well so I'm gonna spoiler this.

The story starts off with Superman grabbing Joker and threatening him while Batman tries to calm him down. Superman says that Joker made him set off the Nuke and then it flashes back.

In the comic (which is a prequel to the story), after Clark learns that Lois is pregnant from hearing a heartbeat, he goes to break up some crime while Lois investigates a scoop. Superman sees that Batman is in Metropolis, looking for someone, but has already taken care of the crime. Superman then let's Batman know that Lois is pregnant and they want Bruce to be the Godfather. While Lois is investigating her story, the Joker kills Jimmy and either kills or kidnaps Lois.

Second issue Bruce sends out a distress signal to the JL and they find out that Joker and Quinn are in a submarine (There's some other crap that happens but read it yourself when it comes out). Superman finds it and rips it to pieces but is hit with, more than likely, a combination fear gas/kryptonite blast and sees Doomsday.

My line of thinking is the fear gas forces Superman to detonate the Nuke somehow and it kills millions, including Lois. Now, watch the trailer again.

Edit:
Ok you made a great point. I have to give NRS or whoever came up with the story idea credit because I've never seen Supes act this way. I just wonder how far they'll take it.
It's definitely interesting, this is just the nitpicks of a Superman fan. This is an alternate Superman and I've seen alternate Supermen do horrific things.

Alright, I'm gonna spoil the comic as well so I'm gonna spoiler this.

The story starts off with Superman grabbing Joker and threatening him while Batman tries to calm him down. Superman says that Joker made him set off the Nuke and then it flashes back.

In the comic (which is a prequel to the story), after Clark learns that Lois is pregnant from hearing a heartbeat, he goes to break up some crime while Lois investigates a scoop. Superman sees that Batman is in Metropolis, looking for someone, but has already taken care of the crime. Superman then let's Batman know that Lois is pregnant and they want Bruce to be the Godfather. While Lois is investigating her story, the Joker kills Jimmy and either kills or kidnaps Lois.

Second issue Bruce sends out a distress signal to the JL and they find out that Joker and Quinn are in a submarine (There's some other crap that happens but read it yourself when it comes out). Superman finds it and rips it to pieces but is hit with, more than likely, a combination fear gas/kryptonite blast and sees Doomsday.

My line of thinking is the fear gas forces Superman to detonate the Nuke somehow and it kills millions, including Lois. Now, watch the trailer again.

Edit:

It's definitely interesting, this is just the nitpicks of a Superman fan. This is an alternate Superman and I've seen alternate Supermen do horrific things.
Sounds badass, who's Jimmy?

Jimmy Olsen, one of Clark's/Superman's (yes, both) friends and photographer for the Daily Planet.
Oh shit, so, than the person speaking in that video is most likely Lex, as it seems it's directed at the JLA, because they are ones who "fix crisis" situations, and it's said in the video "They believe the man (Superman) who has brought us to the edge of ruin (assuming the Nuke went off), simply needs rehabilitation" which Lex makes it out to be he's insane but in reality he might have just become delusional due to the gas.

This game is sounding awesome, can't wait. Story seems so good. Man Doomsday is gonna be badass, hope he's in. What are the chances of Scarecrow/Darkseid.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Oh shit, so, than the person speaking in that video is most likely Lex, as it seems it's directed at the JLA, because they are ones who "fix crisis" situations, and it's said in the video "They believe the man (Superman) who has brought us to the edge of ruin (assuming the Nuke went off), simply needs rehabilitation" which Lex makes it out to be he's insane but in reality he might have just become delusional due to the gas.

This game is sounding awesome, can't wait. Story seems so good. Man Doomsday is gonna be badass, hope he's in. What are the chances of Scarecrow/Darkseid.

That's actually interesting, however:

The pause on "wives" makes me think it's Superman with Lois dying and all. Also, most of it sounds like Superman: They contribute nothing beyond fear and agony does not scream the heroes to me. They attack us, manipulate us, etc....sounds like him speaking to heroes and people about villains.

Rogue_Scrambles

Fear Burns Bright
Ha! Some Wacko blows up a building and the supposed white knight of Metropolis goes bananas, throwing away any semblance of "truth and justice" and going on a wholesale killing spree. And now you're telling me that the Flash...THE FLASH... is siding with him. After years of pretending to have some kind of moral upper ground... Makes me laugh

No...a man's gotta have a code. All these "heroes" are showing their true colors. When everything is good and right they hypocritically champion peace and non-violence. But when shit hits the fan, they feel like it's their job to "fix" things at the cost of innocent, harworking people. Brats, thats all they are, brats with an over-blown ego. And the rogues are ready to teach 'em a lesson in humility.

Ain't no one gonna step into our turf, and start running shit like a goddamn dictator. Not Flash, not Superman, not anyone. I was willing to put up with Flash for all these years 'cuz I respected him. We had a good game going, he had his moral code, I had mine. But all that's gone now, if that red bastard tries to pull any hitler shit at Central City, I will be as merciless as he and his friends are pretending to be, and his ass'll be frozen faster than he can say "new world."

Ha! Some Wacko blows up a building and the supposed white knight of Metropolis goes rogue. And now you're telling me that the Flash, THE FLASH is siding with him. After years of being the biggest goody-two-shoes in America?

No, a man's gotta have a code. All these "heroes" are showing their true colors. When everything is good and right they hypocritically champion peace and non-violence. But when shit hits the fan, they feel like it's their job to "fix" things at any cost. All these people are is babies with an over-blown ego. And the rogues are ready to teach 'em a lesson in humility.

Ain't no one gonna step into our turf, and start running shit like a goddamn dictator. Not Flash, not Superman, not anyone. I was willing to deal with Flash for all these years cuz I respected him. We had a good game going, he had his moral code, I had mine. But if that weakling tries to pull any hitler shit at Central City, his ass'll be frozen faster than he can say "new world."
Where did you find this quote from? I really hope Captain Cold is in this game.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Well, I don't wanna buy the Digital Comic, I like physical copies, so I can't read it! And Comic Shops near me, are scarce.

Superman what? The antagonist? That's starting all this? Is Superman the Cancer of Injustice?

These 4 chapters are digital only if im not mistaken

yeah because every fighting game needs a marvel esque cover. quit complaining about the cover. is it going to affect your purchase decision? are comic book fans gonna all of a sudden pass on it cuz joker (a villian) is too ugly for them. quit crying. every fucking thread....
Does it affect your forum life if I feel that the cover art sucks?

yeah because every fighting game needs a marvel esque cover. quit complaining about the cover. is it going to affect your purchase decision? are comic book fans gonna all of a sudden pass on it cuz joker (a villian) is too ugly for them. quit crying. every fucking thread....
Honestly, despite the fact that good cover art won't make any difference in yours or my purchase decision; It definitely does have some sway in the purchasing decision of others/casuals.

Most of the world doesn't actively participate in forums, frequent IGN/GameStop/etc. and really aren't very informed about Video Games that are coming out in the future. Their first impressions are generally through advertisements, stumbling upon a product or word of mouth.

Good cover art has the potential to grab the attention of someone looking to purchase a new game. It is essentially the first impression of the product for most people.

I'm looking at the current cover art of the game and LBSH it does look kind of weak.

Honestly, despite the fact that good cover art won't make any difference in yours or my purchase decision; It definitely does have some sway in the purchasing decision of others/casuals.

Most of the world doesn't actively participate in forums, frequent IGN/GameStop/etc. and really aren't very informed about Video Games that are coming out in the future. Their first impressions are generally through advertisements, stumbling upon a product or word of mouth.

Good cover art has the potential to grab the attention of someone looking to purchase a new game.

I'm looking at the current cover art of the game and LBSH it does look kind of weak.
Well then I think they did a good job for their target audience.

Well, it does have giant ass Joker on it. Everyone just loves Joker, I mean, man, I raged so hard when "casuals" I know told me they're not hype for TDKR and won't see it cus "Bane looks lame, and what the hell does he do" and that "No one beats Joker", ugh.