What's new

Injustice Comic Issue #2 Now Available!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The DC Injustice: Gods Among us prequel story-line hits chapter two today on Comixology for only .99 cents. The raved about story written by Tom Taylor has fans all over twitter praising the story as it has very unexpected turns and twists that you must read about to find out. All we're going to leave you with is that Superman may be in trouble! Read about the events happening in Injustice: Gods Among Us now by clicking here and buying the 2nd digital comic!
dcc22.jpg

Attachments

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Like REDRUM suggested, that should be the cover for the game box art.
yeah because every fighting game needs a marvel esque cover. quit complaining about the cover. is it going to affect your purchase decision? are comic book fans gonna all of a sudden pass on it cuz joker (a villian) is too ugly for them. quit crying. every fucking thread....

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Also, I have to say, this simultaneously makes Superman look like a beast and like a weakling.

How does it make him look weak? It sounds to me like he just wants to kill criminals instead of locking them up. This story will create a moral debate though lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
yeah because every fighting game needs a marvel esque cover. quit complaining about the cover. is it going to affect your purchase decision? are comic book fans gonna all of a sudden pass on it cuz joker (a villian) is too ugly for them. quit crying. every fucking thread....

whoaaaaaaa. That was hostile.

It's Superman, and if you've seen read the magazines telling the beginning of story mode you'd know what this is.
Well, I don't wanna buy the Digital Comic, I like physical copies, so I can't read it! And Comic Shops near me, are scarce.

Superman what? The antagonist? That's starting all this? Is Superman the Cancer of Injustice?

Well, I don't wanna buy the Digital Comic, I like physical copies, so I can't read it! And Comic Shops near me, are scarce.

Superman what? The antagonist? That's starting all this? Is Superman the Cancer of Injustice?
i feel your pain. i don't think comic book stores are even in my country. and i don't have a credit card.