What's new

Injustice Comic Issue #2 Now Available!

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
More than 0.99 for the first two comics would be way over the top. The 0.99 are a fairly good price tag for what you're getting.
New take on the characters obviously based on the Injusticee design, but at the same time the artist didn't invest that much effort into the details (understandable for 0.99).
Additionally to that most of the pictures are HUGE, so you don't get to see that much in one of the comics.
You're actually paying 2 dollars for one Injustice comic, since one of them only offers half as much as a regular comic book would do.
Not that I care all too much - I'm fine with it.
Both of the comics were good enough, it's just the pity that they didn't show that much.

Probably no spoilers, but hey - there was Scarecrow in the second one. I would really like to see him as a playable character, even though he is from the Batman universe. But he simply has so much to offer with his fear gas. Imagine the possibilities! In theory he should have a very unique playstyle.

It's a marketing strategy lol.

I have never though about Scarecrow and his gas before. There is A LOT they could do with that. He could be like Shang Tsung and morph into the opponents nemesis lol.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Superman has seen, and been through, many things: He has had his own invention kill someone, he was controlled to the point were Wonder Woman had to resort to murder, he's faced people that have murdered countless people and even destroyed or enslaved Worlds. But no, none of that compares to HIS tragedy, none of that comes close to the sadness HE feels from this. You know what that sounds like? Superboy-Prime.

So he snaps not from the countless crazies or deaths of friends and loved ones and innocents, some he's even CONTRIBUTED to, it's THIS. This single thing is enough to make him say "yeah, villains are beyond help and we've gotta deal with this properly. There will never be an incident like this again because I will rule you all".

I don't view it in that way. I don't believe it's just this one incident that's pushed him over the edge. I think it's the accumulation of everything that has happened in the past leading up to this that has broken the camels back.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I don't view it in that way. I don't believe it's just this one incident that's pushed him over the edge. I think it's the accumulation of everything that has happened in the past leading up to this that has broken the camels back.
Yeah he probably just breaks after his wife and child are killed (assuming thats what happens)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I guess we'll find out in April, or March when it all inevitably leaks.
Yeah, it's kind of pointless to debate this when I could be completely mistaken about quite a few things.

Edit: From the new trailer it looks like the New Regime is indeed Clark. Batman/Cyborg/Lex seem to be the resistance against Superman/Flash/Wonder Woman.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Yeah, it's kind of pointless to debate this when I could be completely mistaken about quite a few things.

Edit: From the new trailer it looks like the New Regime is indeed Clark. Batman/Cyborg/Lex seem to be the resistance against Superman/Flash/Wonder Woman.

If this is 100% Supermans team is completely O.P.

but I think Wonder Woman is with Batty.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If this is 100% Supermans team is completely O.P.

but I think Wonder Woman is with Batty.

Look at the trailer again, she's on the tank that's behind Clark. Unless she plans on betraying him at that point then I don't think so.

Also, does who the people that they're fighting in game give away allegiances?

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Look at the trailer again, she's on the tank that's behind Clark. Unless she plans on betraying him at that point then I don't think so.

lol missed that part! Supes team is definitely over powered lol. I'm sure NRS will have something in the story that explains how someone like Nightwing can go toe to toe with Flash.

trufenix

bye felicia

WW's dialogue line somewhat supports Clark (we must protect them from themselves), but Flash's seems to indicate he has lost faith. It will be interesting to see if the Regime falls as a result of Batman's revolution or some sort of insurrection. I'm beginning to think that since Arrow is dead on the cover and Hector says McQueen plays a pretty important role it may be his death that turns Supes allies away from him. He seems like the kind of guy who might push Superman's buttons and get made an example of.

It's a marketing strategy lol.

I have never though about Scarecrow and his gas before. There is A LOT they could do with that. He could be like Shang Tsung and morph into the opponents nemesis lol.
I can totally imagine the Parasite being in the game and being the Shang Tsung like character with life leech and the absorption of the enemies powers. He wouldn't transmorph into them, but simply use their powers in his own way.

Scarecrow would indeed be unique. He could use his fear gas, to create illusions and attack the enemies with that. They could enhance his own attacks and stuff like that. He could paralyse the enemies, for a moment!