What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
yeah i'd rather have Captain Cold or Grodd as rogues for Flash - besides the rogues can be DLC - since it's not really Justice League vs Rogues but more like Team Batman vs Team Superman

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
yeah i'd rather have Captain Cold or Grodd as rogues for Flash - besides the rogues can be DLC - since it's not really Justice League vs Rogues but more like Team Batman vs Team Superman
Grodd isn't a Rogue and by that I mean hes not part of the team called the Rogues
kinda looks like Batman and some guys vs the Justice League

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
o
Grodd isn't a Rogue and by that I mean hes not part of the team called the Rogues
kinda looks like Batman and some guys vs the Justice League
oh sorry i thought by rogues you meant general rogues lol i don't read a lot of Flash really i prefer the team comics like JL, JLA, Stormwatch, Red Hood and Outlaws, Teen Titans - stuff like that.
and i agree with Batman and some guys vs the Justice League haha Batman is overrated - i said it, i say it and i will always say it, and somehow he is gonna win the battle arena miraculously like he always does ...

Batman is often both underestimated and overestimated. By that I mean he will pull some random crap out of his utility belt to save the day. But people think that means he's constantly prepared for anything, which he's not. He often has to lose a fight in order to win it later. Best example is his fight against the mutant leader in The Dark Knight Returns. Only way he's prepared is if he knows what he's up against ahead of time. Fighting Bane again? No problem, all he needs is a batarang to cut those Venom tubes. Scarecrow? No big deal. Either a rebreather or just brute force through the shit with his incredible willpower. Superman? Depends. If he knows before he leaves the Bat-cave that he's going to fight Superman, he'll have a hunk of kryptonite in his belt and be wearing the armored bat-suit. If not...he better hope Supes isn't trying to kill him. Wonder Woman? No chance. Nine times out of ten, she'd whip his ass. The one time out of ten would only go to him out of sheer dumb luck.

As for Flash's villains, I honestly don't care about any of them, but people want them in. Martian Manhunter is awesome, but I think it's pretty much a given he's being relegated to DLC at this point.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Batman is often both underestimated and overestimated. By that I mean he will pull some random crap out of his utility belt to save the day. But people think that means he's constantly prepared for anything, which he's not. He often has to lose a fight in order to win it later. Best example is his fight against the mutant leader in The Dark Knight Returns. Only way he's prepared is if he knows what he's up against ahead of time. Fighting Bane again? No problem, all he needs is a batarang to cut those Venom tubes. Scarecrow? No big deal. Either a rebreather or just brute force through the shit with his incredible willpower. Superman? Depends. If he knows before he leaves the Bat-cave that he's going to fight Superman, he'll have a hunk of kryptonite in his belt and be wearing the armored bat-suit. If not...he better hope Supes isn't trying to kill him. Wonder Woman? No chance. Nine times out of ten, she'd whip his ass. The one time out of ten would only go to him out of sheer dumb luck.

As for Flash's villains, I honestly don't care about any of them, but people want them in. Martian Manhunter is awesome, but I think it's pretty much a given he's being relegated to DLC at this point.
See the problem is there is all this Batman will win anybody coz he is Batman thiing going on- even the non comic fans think that - so i think in the FAN VOTED Battle Arena - he is going to win even against WonderWoman but us the non fanboys and actual DC fans know he can't really do much against her if he is 1vs1 fighting with her.
And yes I'd rather have J'onn as DLC than not have him at all ofcourse - but it still pisses me off - i mean no offense to GL fans or Sinestro fans but how the heck could Sinestro (I really didn't like his gameplay either - it looked kinda cheap imo) be more important in this story than MMH -that is what i absolutely don't understand...

See the problem is there is all this Batman will win anybody coz he is Batman thiing going on- even the non comic fans think that - so i think in the FAN VOTED Battle Arena - he is going to win even against WonderWoman but us the non fanboys and actual DC fans know he can't really do much against her if he is 1vs1 fighting with her.
And yes I'd rather have J'onn as DLC than not have him at all ofcourse - but it still pisses me off - i mean no offense to GL fans or Sinestro fans but how the heck could Sinestro (I really didn't like his gameplay either - it looked kinda cheap imo) be more important in this story than MMH -that is what i absolutely don't understand...
Oh, I agree. My thing is, I am a Batman fan, and I still voted for Wonder Woman. And there are many who are voting against her because "she looks boring". I hope that she puts up a fight good enough that those people regret saying that.
As for Sinestro being important to the story...how else would you explain Hal getting a Yellow Ring?

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Oh, I agree. My thing is, I am a Batman fan, and I still voted for Wonder Woman. And there are many who are voting against her because "she looks boring". I hope that she puts up a fight good enough that those people regret saying that.
As for Sinestro being important to the story...how else would you explain Hal getting a Yellow Ring?
well as far as fighting style goes in IGAU - i love Nightwing's, HawkGirl's, Green Arrow's , Harley's and Catwoman's fighting styles - I think Cyborg looks absolutely boring (but we never know maybe i end up maining him lol) , I kinda like Grundy's gameplay too.
For Hal getting a Yellow Ring - they could make Sinestro more like an unlockable like Quan Chi is in MK - important role in the story but isn't really initial roster i guess?
MMH for me has always seem like some sort of plot device in most stories imo.
That's coz they usually use him in a team and since he very powerful they are afraid to use him... and he ends up being like Last Minute help or something like that... They don't develop him a lot, unfortunately, i hope the new 52 JLA is gonna give us some depth with MMH

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
well as far as fighting style goes in IGAU - i love Nightwing's, HawkGirl's, Green Arrow's , Harley's and Catwoman's fighting styles - I think Cyborg looks absolutely boring (but we never know maybe i end up maining him lol) , I kinda like Grundy's gameplay too.
For Hal getting a Yellow Ring - they could make Sinestro more like an unlockable like Quan Chi is in MK - important role in the story but isn't really initial roster i guess?
MMH for me has always seem like some sort of plot device in most stories imo.
That's coz they usually use him in a team and since he very powerful they are afraid to use him... and he ends up being like Last Minute help or something like that... They don't develop him a lot, unfortunately, i hope the new 52 JLA is gonna give us some depth with MMH

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
So was the retailer reveal the Black Adam action figure, or the Doomsday leak from Gamestop?

I'm still dying to know what the television reveal is. At first I assumed it would be in a commercial on either Cartoon Network or CW, but I think it makes more sense that it's revealed during that SpikeTV "GTTV" thing that they do on the weekends. Either way, I'm expecting a big name since television reaches a wide audience and I'm sure NRS would want to use a recognizable/popular hero to get attention. I'm guessing Raven or Martian Manhunter.

So was the retailer reveal the Black Adam action figure, or the Doomsday leak from Gamestop?

I'm still dying to know what the television reveal is. At first I assumed it would be in a commercial on either Cartoon Network or CW, but I think it makes more sense that it's revealed during that SpikeTV "GTTV" thing that they do on the weekends. Either way, I'm expecting a big name since television reaches a wide audience and I'm sure NRS would want to use a recognizable/popular hero to get attention. I'm guessing Raven or Martian Manhunter.
The first is actually a pretty good question. I decided to send the pic to Ed Boon and asked if it was the retailer reveal. Doubt he'll answer though.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
The first is actually a pretty good question. I decided to send the pic to Ed Boon and asked if it was the retailer reveal. Doubt he'll answer though.
They are killing all the hype by revealing once a month lol - like i said before - it is getting boring already... at least give us the official roster and some info and start torturing us with DLC

They are killing all the hype by revealing once a month lol - like i said before - it is getting boring already... at least give us the official roster and some info and start torturing us with DLC
Once a month? We got Hawkgirl AND Sinestro revealed in the same week, now we've got Black Adam pretty well confirmed as well as Doomsday.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

They revealed practically nothing for 6 months, revealed a tooooon for two months, now is giving a bit at a time for the last month and a half. It may be getting boring for you but I've enjoyed the ride for the most part and, again, I don't think they need to reveal the full roster at this point. An official number for how many are playable? Sure. But the entire playable roster because people can't be patient for a month (even less since we're getting more reveals soon) is true anti-hype. If they revealed everyone today then it'd be awful IMO.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Once a month? We got Hawkgirl AND Sinestro revealed in the same week, now we've got Black Adam pretty well confirmed as well as Doomsday.
I hope that you understood i was exagerating on purpose ^^
They revealed practically nothing for 6 months, revealed a tooooon for two months, now is giving a bit at a time for the last month and a half. It may be getting boring for you but I've enjoyed the ride for the most part and, again, I don't think they need to reveal the full roster at this point. An official number for how many are playable? Sure. But the entire playable roster because people can't be patient for a month (even less since we're getting more reveals soon) is true anti-hype. If they revealed everyone today then it'd be awful IMO.
My point is - they should either reveal more characters or at least give us a Demo or something it's been 2 or something weeks since we had reveals... and I won't believe Black Adam is playable untill they say he is - coz i think its weird of them showing him so much and still not saying anything about his status in the game...

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
My point is - they should either reveal more characters or at least give us a Demo or something it's been 2 or something weeks since we had reveals... and I won't believe Black Adam is playable untill they say he is - coz i think its weird of them showing him so much and still not saying anything about his status in the game...

Reveal more? They said they ARE revealing more and, depending on how many characters are left, there's not many more reveals they can do without giving away the entire roster. Again, we're 30-ish days away with at least two reveals coming between now and release date, be patient.

I hope that you understood i was exagerating on purpose ^^
I don't see how you can say he isn't playable at this point. He has TWO costumes and I can't imagine NRS making two models for an unplayable NPC or DC Collectibles making a figure of him if he wasn't playable.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Outside of character reveals, I'd really like to hear more info about the game modes. The achievement list leak shows that they are gonna have another "Challenge Tower" type of mission mode thing. The achievements also seem to hint that they will have some sort of Player Info Card system like some other fighting games have implemented. Outside of that, we are completely in the dark about this game's online mode.

NRS seems really good at keeping secrets. There is so much we still don't know about the game yet and it's just a month away.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I don't see how you can say he isn't playable at this point. He has TWO costumes and I can't imagine NRS making two models for an unplayable NPC or DC Collectibles making a figure of him if he wasn't playable.
wait does he have another look except the bald one?
Reveal more? They said they ARE revealing more and, depending on how many characters are left, there's not many more reveals they can do without giving away the entire roster. Again, we're 30-ish days away with at least two reveals coming between now and release date, be patient.
well I don't know - this is starting to bore me - maybe it's jut me and i am just impatient - anyways

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
NRS is doing a ton to keep the hype without revealing characters weekly or bi-weekly: The battle arena which has revealed a ton of level, mechanics, characters, etc...; the comic which is shaping the story of the game and is just awesome as hell; story/character trailers that give more insight into the story of the game/the character itself.

There's more than enough stuff to keep things interesting without saying "here's a new character" every week.

wait does he have another look except the bald one?
Yes, he does, his other look was revealed through his action figure.
NRS is doing a ton to keep the hype without revealing characters weekly or bi-weekly: The battle arena which has revealed a ton of level, mechanics, characters, etc...; the comic which is shaping the story of the game and is just awesome as hell; story/character trailers that give more insight into the story of the game/the character itself.

There's more than enough stuff to keep things interesting without saying "here's a new character" every week.
Agreed completely.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

Frankly now the battle arena is kindof boring for me except that we see some gameplay - since there are no new characters and we already seen the ones there are fight and also coz we all know batman is gonna win the whole thing after he fights with supes...
I agree on Comics though - the Injustice comics are amazing