What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Frankly now the battle arena is kindof boring for me except that we see some gameplay - since there are no new characters and we already seen the ones there are fight and also coz we all know batman is gonna win the whole thing after he fights with supes...
I agree on Comics though - the Injustice comics are amazing

Doesn't matter, we're gonna see, more than likely, new levels/interactivity with them, moves/tactics we've yet to see (seriously, in the 33 minute compilation there's things from Harley we didn't see in the Arena) and characters that were hardly shown in their first matchup (Green Lantern). In that same 33 minute comp we learned more about Catwoman, Nightwing, Grundy (his armor grab doesn't look unblockable but his others seem to be) and Quinn. We've yet to see everything any character in Injustice has to offer, we're just getting a bit at a time through the Arena.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Doesn't matter, we're gonna see, more than likely, new levels/interactivity with them, moves/tactics we've yet to see (seriously, in the 33 minute compilation there's things from Harley we didn't see in the Arena) and characters that were hardly shown in their first matchup (Green Lantern). In that same 33 minute comp we learned more about Catwoman, Nightwing, Grundy (his armor grab doesn't look unblockable but his others seem to be) and Quinn. We've yet to see everything any character in Injustice has to offer, we're just getting a bit at a time through the Arena.
That is why i said "Frankly now the battle arena is kindof boring for me except that we see some gameplay" :)
Again i am not trying to bash NRS or something - i love them really - they are also nice to answer to fans and without them we wouldn't even have anything... but still i feel like they could do more since there is only a Month left till the game comes out.. we have waited long enough IMO

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
But that only something you really care about if you are already into fighting games and know all this stuff for everyone else it just more of the same

For everyone that isn't "into" fighting games that will get Injustice, most of the characters they'd buy the game for are in so revealing the last 5 or so makes no difference for the most part. And they're also just debating on "who would win" so, even if the gameplay is the same, they're still participating in the debates.

That is why i said "Frankly now the battle arena is kindof boring for me except that we see some gameplay" :)
Again i am not trying to bash NRS or something - i love them really - they are also nice to answer to fans and without them we wouldn't even have anything... but still i feel like they could do more since there is only a Month left till the game comes out.. we have waited long enough IMO

Let me ask you something, if they revealed every character and stage along with everyone planned for DLC would you be satisfied? Because, at that point, the pre-release Injustice hype completely dies in terms of week-to-week news or what have you.

Well I was talking about the 33min video.

Really have you even read this forum at all people are all over the place about characters like MMH, CC and Raven are you really telling me comic books fans don´t care when you read all the chaos on these forum just about comic book characters....

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Let me ask you something, if they revealed every character and stage along with everyone planned for DLC would you be satisfied? Because, at that point, the pre-release Injustice hype completely dies in terms of week-to-week news or what have you.
its the last 30 days before the release yes i would be happy to get at least the INITIAL ROSTER - i repeat that i never said they should release the DLC right now - I said they can release the few character left on the initial roster and start torture us at least with with the 1st wave of DLC and some story stuff and unlockables and stages until the game comes out..

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Might have oversold it a bit, but alot of people still care about the character that not reveal yet.

Sure, people care about MMH, Raven, Captain Cold, Circe, what have you. But way more care about Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Joker, and Green Lantern. For the people that MMH or any such character is a "deal breaker" they can just buy, or not buy, the game week 2 instead of week 1 once they see all the roster. Also, again I say, the roster will be leaked days, if not weeks, before release because Mom and Pop stores tend to sell games early anyway.

Edit:

its the last 30 days before the release yes i would be happy to get at least the INITIAL ROSTER - i repeat that i never said they should release the DLC right now - I said they can release the few character left on the initial roster and start torture us at least with with the 1st wave of DLC and some story stuff and unlockables and stages until the game comes out..
So, they release the roster and the first, or tease the first, DLC character tomorrow. DLC doesn't get released until July and they release info on all the others 2 weeks before they're out with hints beforehand. Wouldn't this be just as "boring", if not moreso, than what's going on now?

There's simply no reason to reveal the entire roster beyond people not being able to wait IMO when you can build up hype until the final minute of the games release.

trufenix

bye felicia
haha, don't you get it? its never enough. Wether we get nothing or everything, people will still bitch until they can actually play the game.

Gamers are the worst consumers.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
haha, don't you get it? its never enough. Wether we get nothing or everything, people will still bitch until they can actually play the game.

Gamers are the worst consumers.

You're wrong, they'll still bitch after the fact for DLC characters, costumes, levels, what have you.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Don't say that too loud, you'll bring the Raven and MMH police back.
haha you know what you are right - i will bitch until I see MMH and until i play the game - nothing wrong with that :) actually I am bitching right now - i love bitching - it's my thing

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
That'd be my preferred choice but I would be happy with John, anyone not Guy or Hal
Kyle is the most "creative" lantern out of all of them - i think it has a little to do with his painting abilities ^^ so he would be really cool

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Kyle is the most "creative" lantern out of all of them - i think it has a little to do with his painting abilities ^^ so he would be really cool
I just wonder if they used Kyle or John if they would change the super or keep it the same

gosoxtim

Noob
yeah i wonder if ed bonn trolling and saying martian manhunter is dlc because you know how he is also prepare for april fools day because ed boon will trolling s alot that day

yeah i wonder if ed bonn trolling and saying martian manhunter is dlc because you know how he is also prepare for april fools day because ed boon will trolling s alot that day
We've all been wondering that. After all, asking people to choose between J'onn and Professor Zoom is like sending a sheep(Zoom) to slaughter.