What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I'm thinking the silhouette isn't actually the character. It's just a generic human shape. I think sometimes people just overanalyze things. Not that I don't enjoy speculating, but I doubt it's the actual character's shape.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Oh my, it would most be as good as Circe being in and Raven getting killed off and not being playable.

That would be a shitstorm of epic proportions.
That would be... oh my hell... can you imagine if it was a big troll and Batman and Superman are NPC's who you side with?!

I wouldn't actually care all that much, other characters are more interersting for me, but god... the SALT!
Where is my ROFL gif? This would have me beyond weak.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham

You misread what I meant. I was implying the silhouette is just a random generic blacked out figure. I don't think it's supposed to be the actual character's figure blacked out. It's a place holder. Meaning, I don't think the character can be guessed based on that, because the shadow isn't of the character. That silhouette doesn't appear to have any defining details to make it an actual character.

I wasn't implying that it isn't representing a to be announced character.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
You misread what I meant. I was implying the silhouette is just a random generic blacked out figure. I don't think it's supposed to be the actual character's figure blacked out. It's a place holder. Meaning, I don't think the character can be guessed based on that, because the shadow isn't of the character. That silhouette doesn't appear to have any defining details to make it an actual character.

I wasn't implying that it isn't representing a to be announced character.
I get what you're saying, but I'm going with the "that's the body shape" theory, mainly because I think it looks like Mirror Master...

But how funny it would be if that silhouette was for Grodd? I'd die...

There's a frost villain, could be Capt. Cold, could be Killer Frost, could be Mr. Freeze, could be Chillblaine for all we know. All we saw was ice. I personally thought it looked more like an icicle than an ice beam.

I think it's good enough to call Raven and Ares "confirmed", so those additions would bring us up to 24. However, I really doubt they'd have less than 26, so I think we can expect at LEAST two more non-DLC characters and as many as 4 more. I really wish Ed was trolling and that Martian Manhunter would get in the initial roster. Wouldn't say no to Black Canary either.

Okay, so we know its NOT Mr. Freeze, otherwise he wouldn't be referenced in the Arkham Asylum stage. He doesn't need a reference in a stage if he's playable. If we could have a ton of characters, I'd be fine with like three ice characters but we can't sadly. I like Mr. Freeze, Captain Cold, Killer Frost and the like but I think its a toss up between Killer Frost and Captain Cold for the ice villain. Watch them pull a complete surprise and make it Icicle Sr.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Imagine if Silver Banshee is in looking like this - it would be badasss!!

And i want Martian Manhunter (my fave) to look like this:

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
While she is cool, I don't want her because she she always reminds me of Sindel...
She does look like Sindel sometimes lol and has Sinelish powers but i mean Black Canary will also be a Sindel basicly :D
Yeah about Doomsday what if they have changed the character in JoinTheParty thing? since the fans kinda hacked xD

EGGXI

Scary Bat
She does look like Sindel sometimes lol and has Sinelish powers but i mean Black Canary will also be a Sindel basicly :D
Yeah about Doomsday what if they have changed the character in JoinTheParty thing? since the fans kinda hacked xD
It would be the greatest troll ever if they intended for people to find the Doomsday labelled files and it's like... Matter-Eater Lad instead.