What's new

Injustice - Boon tweets more "big" character reveals coming soon

Oh my, it would most be as good as Circe being in and Raven getting killed off and not being playable.

That would be a shitstorm of epic proportions.
There's probably going to be a shitstorm at them from one group of fans or another. We've got the Raven fans, the Circe fans, the Black Manta fans, the Captain Cold fans, the Martian Manhunter fans, the Swamp Thing fans, the Lobo fans, etc. NRS isn't deluded into thinking they can please everyone.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
How about they remove Batman too! That'll show all his stupid fans!

Jesus Christ, guys.
That would be... oh my hell... can you imagine if it was a big troll and Batman and Superman are NPC's who you side with?!

I wouldn't actually care all that much, other characters are more interersting for me, but god... the SALT!

Courtney

Burn in my Light
we are out numbered by casuals wanting killer frost we have to be
Well if it makes you feel better 2 weeks ago I hated CC and wanted Frost to be in but now Im leaning towards team Captain Cold, didn't know how OD of a character he was til yall posted scans and links to content

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Regardless each main JL needs a villain mirror
I agree with this mostly (hawkgirl isn't getting one we all know this)
but I think the Trinity should each have 2 villains
Superman has Lex and Doomsday
Batman has 3 Joker,Harley and Bane
WW has none so far but we can guess/hope for Circe and Ares

Robotic Shark

Well if it makes you feel better 2 weeks ago I hated CC and wanted Frost to be in but now Im leaning towards team Captain Cold, didn't know how OD of a character he was til yall posted scans and links to comments
the dude is underestimated along with most of the Flash Rogues and the Flash himself with people who don't know what hes capable of
good to see we converted you

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
If Hawkgirl did have one, it should be Shadow thief. Though he's a Hawkman villain, but that's as close as we're going to get if she did.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
uhh i just don't see what the heck would Mirror Master do in a game like this - ughh would definately prefer Grodd or Captain Cold

Robotic Shark

uhh i just don't see what the heck would Mirror Master do in a game like this - ughh would definately prefer Grodd or Captain Cold
Mirror Master can do a TON of things that are op but a lot of them don't really translate to fighting games at all
Grodd would be cool but Flash should have a Rogues as a villain they are his main enemies (After Zoom)

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Wonder Woman's villains always get effed over

Mirror Master could be interesting if he's done right but the other two would be easier to put in a fighting game

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
He could be a Shang and Noob kind of mix.

Like how Noob has that darker copy of himself helping him.
And Shang, like how he's able to transform into the opponent.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
He could be a Shang and Noob kind of mix.

Like how Noob has that darker copy of himself helping him.
And Shang, like how he's able to transform into the opponent.

I don't know i guess i just don't like the character - just like i don't like Captain Boomerang or whatever the heck his name is - like the 2 normal villains i like from Flash would be Grodd and Cap. Cold and maybe professor Zoom (but not in this game)

I would love gameplay footage for Black Adam and Doomsday. Give us one more villain and the roster will be even at last. Until they announce more.

Amazon

Noob
Ares and Circe would be perfect!

Actually, it would be so awesome if Circe was a secret-playable, yet, unreleased character, who in a mgical illusion is appearing as someomone else key to the storyline, but in reality is mole/spy working with Ares.. sowing dissenion among the ranks.... but always looking for her chance to betray Ares too and sieze power.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I don't think it's Captain Cold for one simple reason. None of the other figures in these sets come with their own villain, ie. Wonder Woman comes with Grundy, Cyborg comes with Harley Quinn...but then, Green Arrow comes with Deathstroke. And for some odd reason, Superman comes with another hero, Nightwing.
I've always thought they were grouped by Regime and Insurgency.

C-Sword

Noob
First question where do yall find this? and why would they hint a character through toys ?
Second thing - the shoes look weird - must be someone with weird shoes lol
That picture is old, it was posted a month or 2 before Aquaman was revealed