What's new

Injustice - Boon Tweets First Image of Killer Croc, The Riddler and Penguin!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
That's most definitely story mode, and the skins are exactly the same as AC. Don't think he will be playable. Cool stage possibility tho...

Hell, maybe Croc is just a part of that stages environment.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'll be fine with it if Croc isn't playable. I do think he would make a great power/big character, though.

The only characters I wanted (aside from the obvious choices) were Bane (who is in) and Sinestro, who I do believe they will have playable, as well.

VOR

Noob
i think croc is cool. i'd play him. more weird and obscure characters to contrast the polished typical dc look is what i hope they keep in mind with this game.

If Killer croc is in i might main him.. I know ive said this shit a million times though lol I just dont know who the fuck is confirmed

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
God I hope Killer Croc isn't playable. I like the character just fine, but they already have Bane, Grundy, and Doomsday. Do they really need another bruiser? So many better characters to choose from...

Well on a sidenote for what reason would the story to go Arkham asylum? since it seems the game is very story heavy there must be a reason for them to go to Arkham asylum.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well on a sidenote for what reason would the story to go Arkham asylum? since it seems the game is very story heavy there must be a reason for them to go to Arkham asylum.

It could be the jail for Supes regime, it could be before the events are set in motion, etc....

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
This image pretty much confirms that Riddler and Penguin are not playable characters. Even from far away, the design put into them definitely does not look like it fits with what they are doing with the other characters. It would be silly to put them in looking like that. Killer Croc is the only possibility but I can really care less about that character.

My guess is 1) story mode 2) some sort of challenge ladder thing 3) stage transition (long shot)

Cruz

Banned
These are Arkham designs.
I guess this is like with the phantom zone stage transition but in Arkham.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
That actually would be cool if it was a stage transition. lolol
Most def. is a stage transition.

The Flash is waaaaay to fast for them to be able to catch him in story mode.

In one of the latest trailers you can see what look like the outside of Arkham, i'm guessing it's a stage.

If any of you have been on Ed Boon's twitter trail today you would know that he's been doing a "countdown" in the last hour or so as well as saying eariler that there would be a "new screen shot today" and now he has tweeted an image of Killer Croc! Now, this does not confirm him to be playable as this could be part of the story mode in Injustice. Clearly, in this photo Killer Croc is having his way with The Flash! And look who is watching in the background! Non-other than The Riddler & The Penguin! Are they playable? Only time will tell!! Stay tuned to TYM for all the latest info on Injustice: Gods Among Us!

Check out the new screen shot Ed Boon just posted!

Do you think he'll be playable?

edited by STORMS & TIM STATIC*
Non-playable that's the exact costume from Arkham Asylum

Zmoke

= zσмвιє ѕмσкє, тнє cυяяєηт ѕтαтυѕ σƒ тσм νявα∂αѕѕ
They could be future DLC just to keep the core roster's Batty ratio moderate. You can see a fifth character on the floor just behind Killer Croc to the left, by the way. Whether or not he is somebody significant - go figure. At least he doesn't seem to wear the gear of a regime grunt, more like trousers that for instance the Joker could wear.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Killer Croc's Super?
Throwing a rock at the enemy.

And yeah, he is probably not playable but a stage-transaction, which is really damn cool.
I can imagine there will be a minigame where the Croc throws rocks at you. That is more likely than Croc being playable.