What's new

Injustice - Boon Tweets First Image of Killer Croc, The Riddler and Penguin!

SZSR

Noob
Nah it's Croc, in a prison with other Bat villains and wearing Prison pants.
Oh I didn't notice the pants or the bars on the door. Good eye. So this will be like the animation when moving between parts of Arkham I assume? (Killer Croc beats the shit out of them like that creature does in the Phantom Zone in the Fortress of Solitude).

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Oh I didn't notice the pants or the bars on the door. Good eye. So this will be like the animation when moving between parts of Arkham I assume? (Killer Croc beats the shit out of them like that creature does in the Phantom Zone in the Fortress of Solitude).

Either that or this is part of story mode. I'm starting to lead towards the stage transition though.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
NOOOOOOOOO!!! You can't do this to me!!! You can't have him in the game but not as a playable character!!! FU BOON! :(

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Was about to Say Kroc looks abit big to be playable then i forgot about Bane

why is Bane bigger than, Solomon and Doomsday haha

I'm thinking stage transition. The re-usage of old character models has been done in MK (pit stage background fighters) and looks like it's being done here, difference being it's more upclose and personal.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
This character roster just keeps getting larger by the day, what is the official roster listing now at.

It seems to me that the Riddler and Penguin have the same details as Raven, so I´m not holding my hopes up for Raven

I'm thinking stage transition. The re-usage of old character models has been done in MK (pit stage background fighters) and looks like it's being done here, difference being it's more upclose and personal.
Well...the thing is, those AREN'T NetherRealms' models. Those are Rocksteady's.

This character roster just keeps getting larger by the day, what is the official roster listing now at.
Croc isn't confirmed playable at all. The current roster is at 19, I think.

TheSpore

Well...the thing is, those AREN'T NetherRealms' models. Those are Rocksteady's.

Croc isn't confirmed playable at all. The current roster is at 19, I think.
God I hope that it reaches a number larger than 19 though Killer Croc would be a sweet addition

Bruke

Wut
Smh at some people complaining about playable characters... if you. don't like em, don't play em!

TheSpore

Smh at some people complaining about playable characters... if you. don't like em, don't play em!
Reminds me back in the day when everyone whined about the bosses in MK not being playable.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
God I hope that it reaches a number larger than 19 though Killer Croc would be a sweet addition
He would be an awesome addition! Pleaaaase let him be playable. I know he probably isn't gonna be, but one can dream...

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Batman is the most popular character in the DC universe. Get over it everyone.

Croc is a bad motherfucker in the Arkham games. I can't wait for this game. Riddler and Penguin WOULD be stupid as playable characters, however. Croc would not. He's another big character along the lines of Grundy and Bane.

Can't wait for this game.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I have the feeling they're background stage elements; either used for stage transitions or like "the button that shoots a rocket at an enemy from the batmobile."

Using character elements/textures from Rocksteady's game doesn't surprise me, considering that Netherrealm also made that Batman Arkham City mobile device game.