What's new

Injustice - Black Adam Action Figure Surfaces, Confirmed Playable?

It'd be awesome to play as Mirror Master in this game. He's a character I speculated at a long time ago. I also didn't think Hawkwoman would make it in the game, either and here we are, or Ocean Master, and here we are.

I wonder when we'll see Star Sapphire, another character I always wanted in this game.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I can't remember where the thread is, but someone made an excellent suggestion for Mirror Master's move list and play style which was cool.

OllyGolly I'm still not totally sure about Ocean Master, I wish it was Manta personally. Also I don't would rather have different characters over more Lanterns

It could literally be anyone packed with Flash. Cyborg comes with Harley and Grundy comes with WW. And since Supes comes with Nightwing, Flash could come with another hero for all we know.

trufenix

bye felicia
It could literally be anyone packed with Flash. Cyborg comes with Harley and Grundy comes with WW. And since Supes comes with Nightwing, Flash could come with another hero for all we know.
The silhouette doesn't really fit anybody known or even rumored to be in the game (except maybe Manta with a very boring mask), so we have a total left field reveal coming.

The silhouette doesn't really fit anybody known or even rumored to be in the game (except maybe Manta with a very boring mask), so we have a total left field reveal coming.
It's already been said, but I'll say it again. This is a placeholder silhouette. Someone even said it's the one DC always uses. Doesn't mean that it's a silhouette of an actual character.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
What's up with Black Adam looking like a feminine Quentin Tarantino?

Aquaman looks like he spilled macaroni and cheese all over himself.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
In keeping with his Egyptian theme, he would be quite well groomed with a bit of paint to his face.

Ancient Egypt looooooooved them some eyeliner.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Ancient Egyptians wore a shitton of jet-black eye makeup.

Reduced solar glare.

100% true. The hieroglyphs tell no lies.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Ancient Egyptians wore a shitton of jet-black eye makeup.

Reduced solar glare.

100% true. The hieroglyphs tell no lies.
I know i was just making sure you weren't shading him xD btw i loved his bold outfit except for the bold part - i'd love it with HAIR

I can't remember where the thread is, but someone made an excellent suggestion for Mirror Master's move list and play style which was cool.

OllyGolly I'm still not totally sure about Ocean Master, I wish it was Manta personally. Also I don't would rather have different characters over more Lanterns
Well, I think those purple boots in the Aquaman trailer were a pretty good sign of Ocean Master.

And I know on Star Sapphire. She's just another character I thought about thinking she wouldn't make it (like Hawkwoman and Ocean Master)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
If Aquaman gets a villain, I'd much rather it be Black Manta. Have a gadget based adversary to offset Aquaman's hydrokinesis/aquatic Lovecraftian army. Plus he just looks badass.

Hard to say no to electric gauntlets and eye beams. Plus super strength and all that shit from the supersuit. I just don't find Ocean Master as appealing. He'd be a good NPC though.

If Aquaman gets a villain, I'd much rather it be Black Manta. Have a gadget based adversary to offset Aquaman's hydrokinesis/aquatic Lovecraftian army. Plus he just looks badass.

Hard to say no to electric gauntlets and eye beams. Plus super strength and all that shit from the supersuit. I just don't find Ocean Master as appealing. He'd be a good NPC though.
Why can't we have both? I really just don't see them using Ocean Master and not having him playable. It just seems so off for them to do that.