What's new

Injustice - Black Adam Action Figure Surfaces, Confirmed Playable?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
He's that guy that everyone's been yelling about and ever since we thought we were seeing him in the Lex Luthor trailer... well, the buzz continues. Although, many were questioning his look as the character was "bald"? Today, an action figure of Black Adam has surfaced on ToyNewsi.com that should put a lot of concern to ease as Black Adam is not bald. Quite frankly, he looks pretty awesome. It appears that this will be sold as a two-pack with Aquaman included. So what do you think... safe to say Black Adam is confirmed as playable? Until we get the official word... you know how it goes. Read more about Black Adam, the supervillian, as a character here.*

ba1.jpg

Credit: zombierobx
Source: ToyNewsi.com

Attachments

I think this pretty well confirms him. Like his general look if not the look of his or Aquaman's figure. The torso swivel ruins BA's lightning bolt and Aquaman's armor looks like it's made out of seaweed.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
Straight classic look. I think i would have preferred a shaazam style hood, or even a wicked helmet. Something to revamp his style. Everyone else got something why not poor Adam? :(

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Dat Black Adam costume deserves fan art. :D Drawing time.

I know, right? I don't know how hard it is to do scale armor, but to fail that terribly requires talent.
Shoulda left the scales out and included a few here and there like in tv shows, or none at all.

He was easily confirmed playable with the Lex Luthor trailer. I mean, if he appeared in the game, he was going to be playable. Who would doubt that?