What's new

Injustice - Black Adam Action Figure Surfaces, Confirmed Playable?

To explain the makeup and Wonder Woman's lack of any in the game, Black Adam is originally from Ancient Egypt where makeup was not uncommon for males but less common for females. Eye shadow made the eyes, a very important body part to the Egyptians, stand out more, creating almost a sense of power.

Wonder Woman is an Amazon who lived on an island with no men. They did not see the need to change what they did not see as wrong.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Black Adam is originally from Ancient Egypt where makeup was not uncommon for males but less common for females. Eye shadow made the eyes, a very important body part to the Egyptians, stand out more, creating almost a sense of power.

Preach it sista!
Holla atcha gurl OllyGolly.

Actually, its eye liner not eye shadow egyptians used. It acted as a way to cut down on glare around their eyelids. Kohl eye shadow is mentioned to ward off the evil eye though and was used on kids a lot. It was generally crushed malachite and green.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Though I know the action figure and alt costumes aren't exactly good representations of his main look in this game I really feel he isn't bulky enough.

I think Adam should always be portrayed as bigger than Captain Marvel. So far he looks big but he should still be a bit bigger, not super roided up though and no where near Bane size.

He needs to be on swole patrol:

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Still don't see him as "womanly". Makes me wonder what kind of cave dwellers you guys know. Because any woman that looks like that definitely looks more like a dude than a girl.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Any guesses?
Mirror master.

Nothing fancy or big poking out of that silhouette, it's someone with a plane looking costume.

And they obviously have some kind of head gear on.

Manta's head isn't even close to that normal looking, and Ocean master's boots, helmet/mask, and armor are too big.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
The silhouette used in that Flash pic isn't exactly indicative of the actual character that the figure will be. It's a generic silhouette they use to represent unrevealed action figures all the time. We won't figure out who that is by looking at that pic.

The silhouette used in that Flash pic isn't exactly indicative of the actual character that the figure will be. It's a generic silhouette they use to represent unrevealed action figures all the time. We won't figure out who that is by looking at that pic.
That's what I thought. Kinda hope that if Raven is in the game, she doesn't get a figure or if she does, she gets a 6 inch from Mattel. Those two packs are too expensive for two 3-1/4" figures.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
That's what I thought. Kinda hope that if Raven is in the game, she doesn't get a figure or if she does, she gets a 6 inch from Mattel. Those two packs are too expensive for two 3-1/4" figures.
Plus they have all looked terrible, especially the female figures.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This.

Plus they have all looked terrible, especially the female figures.
I dunno, the Wonder Woman and Harley figures looked better in the pictures from the ToyFair floor, but still. Comparing my Mattel Injustice Batman to the DC figures, while the DC ones have better articulation, they don't look quite as good. But we'll see. Somehow I doubt there'll be figures of the entire roster.

NeverAsked4This

Sarif Industries: Private Security Officer
Is it just me or does Black Adam seem like a white person in his default outfit, but seems like a black person in his bald alternate outfit? That's pretty interesting. I've seen some people kick around theories that the story of Injustice will involve alternate universes (to explain why Joker is still alive, and stuff like that).

Maybe White Adam over here is actually part of an alternate universe.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Maybe White Adam over here is actually part of an alternate universe.
I think it's just a standard cock-up personally. Although there is a chance as on Bane's Alternate Artwork the title was Bane Earth V (or 5) suggesting Alternate earths are a possibility.

You might recall my slightly redonkulous theory of two universes being featured in the game a while ago, basically one world where bad guys are good and good guys are bad and the normal one, explaining for why Joker is alive etc.

But yeah we pretty much blew that theory apart with logic guns, so I don't know...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I really want Vibe to be in this game.

Good Vibe, not walking stereotype Vibe.

Come on, break dancing fighting moves and vibration powers, that would definitely transfer awesomely into a fighting game.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
If that silhouette ISN'T a stock silhouette, I could definitely see that as Captain Cold. The "ears" that you see on the side of the head could easily be flaps from a parka.

That is to say...if it ISN'T a placeholder silhouette.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
To me, if that isn't a placeholder, it would be Mirror Master if anyone.

The head reminds me of the costume he was wearing in the comic when Raven was owning his ass.