What's new

Injustice - Black Adam Action Figure Surfaces, Confirmed Playable?

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I think its the eye shadow and the pink lipstick like lips that are doing it for me, and just his facial expression looks weird. Hopefully the in-game version looks much better.
Now that you mention it, it does kinda looks like he's doing the "Duck face" lol

These action figures look horrible lol, especially Aquaman's armor. It does look like some Kraft Mac and Cheese, and Black Adam's face and makeup...
Superman's isn't much better, he looks like he just punched himself in the nose repeatedly. And people thought the first look at Mattel's Injustice figures were bad. Well, okay, the Joker figure looks bloody awful, but Batman and Supes look good at least.

Goku

Noob
Superman's isn't much better, he looks like he just punched himself in the nose repeatedly. And people thought the first look at Mattel's Injustice figures were bad. Well, okay, the Joker figure looks bloody awful, but Batman and Supes look good at least.
You have to admit though, Aquaman's Armor and Adam's Face...What the hell lol!

You have to admit though, Aquaman's Armor and Adam's Face...What the hell lol!
Oh, I agree. I don't know what's up with the DC Collectibles Injustice figures. All I know is that, at this point, I'll be happy to stick to Mattel even if they have shitty articulation.