What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Aquaman Reveal Trailer w/ story footage and gameplay

is it just me or do all the male characters sound the same in this game? really not liking how many animations they have reused from MK through all the characters :(

maybe i'm a negative nancy, but come on, Aqua man does have the first costume I've actually liked so far though lol
It's just you. Batman is voiced by his VA from The Animated Series, and near as I can tell, Cyborg has his VA from Teen Titans. And careful on the whole animations reuse thing, people have already gone through this.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
shaowebb wheres atom smasher and giganta?
Check the Noob.com thread. Folks are entering numeric sequences on a teaser site and unlocking teaser images that are blurred (except for the Aquaman trident one).

So far 3 of 6 images have been found. We know its 6 due to a java script thing someone did. Aquaman has been revealed and his teaser image on that site is the only one unblurred and it has "3e" in it.
3=c
5=e
on the alphabet and at the bottom of Noob.com is "INJUSTICE" spelled with the corresponding numbers for each letter on the alphabet.

My guess is every character on the blurred images will be a reveal and as they get unveiled their images will unblur revealing more letters and numbers in each image that eventually spells Injustice.

So far the images are...

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Check the Noob.com thread. Folks are entering numeric sequences on a teaser site and unlocking teaser images that are blurred (except for the Aquaman trident one).

So far 3 of 6 images have been found. We know its 6 due to a java script thing someone did. Aquaman has been revealed and his teaser image on that site is the only one unblurred and it has "3e" in it.
3=c
5=e
on the alphabet and at the bottom of Noob.com is "INJUSTICE" spelled with the corresponding numbers for each letter on the alphabet.

My guess is every character on the blurred images will be a reveal and as they get unveiled their images will unblur revealing more letters and numbers in each image that eventually spells Injustice.

So far the images are...

Okay, the second pic is Giganta vs Atom Smasher, but who's the guy in the first one?

SLy

Noob
That aquaman Trailer was godlike!!.

That's gotta be Sinestro floating in the air with Superman at 00:27.. That's all I need to see

JJocelot

Don't give up!
OMG, Aquaman looks AWESOME. He suddenly became number 1 on my list of characters to try. Sorry WW and Bats!

JJocelot

Don't give up!
I wonder if his from the ground trident stab auto tracks the opponent? Coupled with his anti air spear grab, I could see Aquaman being a decent zoner.
ARGH. So excited. Hope he's up next week in the tournament thing.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wooooah, Aquaman looks great. Definitely going to try him.

Wish his colors popped a little more, but that could be the video.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I gotta admit that trailer makes me really want to play Aquaman. He looks awesome.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Aquaman is the second character that seems to have that reverse launcher. An interesting concept, as it means a combo started from in the corner would put your opponent in the corner at its end. (If you used the launcher that puts them behind you). Him and Harley Quinn both have them.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Do not worry about the colors guys, the trailers on Youtube etc are at 30FPS, you lose quality, just checkout what you can expect to look like in real time here. Green Arrow trailer was watered down too, he looks great in person.
The fact that the video is 30fps has nothing to do with color. H.264 compression is known to make video look washed-out. The video you posted is also 30fps.

We need uncompressed video but that would be over 500 MB.