What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Aquaman Reveal Trailer w/ story footage and gameplay

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Is it just me or is Flash the Johnny Cage of Injustice? Dude's always getting his ass whooped.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Is that black Adam around 0:58 in the right corner ???

edit also hawkgirl at 0:24 and yellow ring person (most likely hal)

and who could the person be at 1:01 with the black boots ?
Took me forever to pause it just in time...

I think that the one @ 0:58 flying is the same at 1:01 with the boots.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
YES.

There's something about his armor, though. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't care for it. His alt, on the other hand, is pretty sick. Just like everything else about him.

And those giant-ass crustaceans in story mode? Holy shit.

Took me forever to pause it just in time...

I think that the one @ 0:58 flying is the same at 1:01 with the boots.
I honestly don't think so... the boots look different. The 1:01 boots look like another Atlantean jobber to me. They all have tridents. It may or may not be a true Hero/Villain. I want to believe that it the dude flying has some Egyptian inspiration to those boots, but that could just be my biased hope for Black Adam.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
Yoooooooooooo

What in the fuck, that was by far the hypest thing I've seen for this game. Aquaman confirmed as my main. The Netherrealm catchphrase of "over the top" certainly applies here. In Soviet Netherrealm, . .

SHARK JUMPS YOU.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Awesome, terrible trailer for gameplay just like I thought it would be, but Aquaman is boss.

So glad they didn't go the 90's route.

So we now have ten confirmed heroes with Raven and Hawkgirl still sitting on the rumored list for now, and seven confirmed villains with Ares, Black Adam, and Doomsday in the rumor pile. Both Hawkgirl and Doomsday have been seen in-game so they're almost guaranteed, and the magazine article that first mentioned Raven put her in the same sentence as characters that were and have since been(Shazam) confirmed, so her likelihood of being playable is decently high. Ares is a probable. But I think this trailer may have sunk the Black Adam rumor. Look at Shazam's alt, it's clearly Black Adam's colors, he may have simply been mistaken for Black Adam.

Anyone else thinking that they may have two supers. Maybe the Bats super wasn't redone. He may have 2 separate ones... just like MK9 character's only had "1" fatality. If so, I don't know that Aquamans's 2nd can top this. This is beyond ridiculous.

OwTee

Noob
Two things:

1. I knew that was his army fighting the Amazonians! In YO' FACE, NONBELIEVERS! lol jk. But seriously... In. Yo. Face. Yo.

2. I believe that is Phil LaMarr is voicing the King of Atlantis himself. If so, whoever was hoping for John Stewart as a Green Lantern alt, its now absolutely in the realm of possibility. (I know it will most likely be the Yellow Lantern alt we see in the story, but who knows, maybe a preorder possibility?

So we now have ten confirmed heroes with Raven and Hawkgirl still sitting on the rumored list for now, and seven confirmed villains with Ares, Black Adam, and Doomsday in the rumor pile. Both Hawkgirl and Doomsday have been seen in-game so they're almost guaranteed, and the magazine article that first mentioned Raven put her in the same sentence as characters that were and have since been(Shazam) confirmed, so her likelihood of being playable is decently high. Ares is a probable. But I think this trailer may have sunk the Black Adam rumor. Look at Shazam's alt, it's clearly Black Adam's colors, he may have simply been mistaken for Black Adam.
Black Adam has no red though... only Black and Yellow. Again, this is me hoping for Black Adam.

Two things:

1. I knew that was his army fighting the Amazonians! In YO' FACE, NONBELIEVERS! lol jk. But seriously... In. Yo. Face. Yo.

2. I believe that is Phil LaMarr is voicing the King of Atlantis himself. If so, whoever was hoping for John Stewart as a Green Lantern alt, its now absolutely in the realm of possibility. (I know it will most likely be the Yellow Lantern alt we see in the story, but who knows, maybe a preorder possibility?
I don't see why they wouldn't make as many alts as possible. That alone is a cash cow just from from the DC fans, like me, alone. I would buy a lantern pack for KR, JS, Guy, and Sinestro... a Krypton pack for Conner, Power, Super Girl, Zod etc... a Bats pack for Batgirl, Beyond, and all bat alts... a Huntress for Nightwing.
You get the point.

OwTee

Noob
I don't see why they wouldn't make as many alts as possible. That alone is a cash cow just from from the DC fans, like me, alone. I would buy a lantern pack for KR, JS, Guy, and Sinestro... a Krypton pack for Conner, Power, Super Girl, Zod etc... a Bats pack for Batgirl, Beyond, and all bat alts... a Huntress for Nightwing.
You get the point.
The possibilities are endless!!

Lol but seriously, you're absolutely right. People would definitely line up for that, I'm sure. I just thought I would mention that Lamarr is working on the game, since I believe they did change up some voices for alts on MK9 (or so I think, since I never bought the game. DON'T HURT ME).

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I honestly don't think so... the boots look different. The 1:01 boots look like another Atlantean jobber to me. They all have tridents. It may or may not be a true Hero/Villain. I want to believe that it the dude flying has some Egyptian inspiration to those boots, but that could just be my biased hope for Black Adam.
If I had to guess, I'd say the fourth flying character is Shazam in his black Regime alt.

The possibilities are endless!!

Lol but seriously, you're absolutely right. People would definitely line up for that, I'm sure. I just thought I would mention that Lamarr is working on the game, since I believe they did change up some voices for alts on MK9 (or so I think, since I never bought the game. DON'T HURT ME).
I don't know in MK9... they may have just Robo-tized them for the human Sektor, and Cyrax... but if they really need other voices for these characters, I'll gladly do them for free.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
So, not really digging his looks... But his moves look Hella sick!

And its his super guys, bc if you look at the background during the scene, its not the Atlantean stage and aquaman is impaling flash.

Lbsh, I'm gonna play this dude just for the super! Lol