What's new

Video/Tutorial Injustice - Aquaman Reveal Trailer w/ story footage and gameplay

Cruz

Banned
Ocean Master has Arthur's own triad in that pic so he'll be an alt skin, what's the problem?
Don't really care about Black Manta cause Ocean Master and Aquaman is like Thor and Loki.....

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
I want black manta goddamnit! It's black history month nrs give us a black character, vixen, black manta or black lightning/static

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
If we say there 24 spot on the roster there more then enough place also some of you might remember that the roster will be 50/50 villians & heroes and currently there 3 more heores then villain plus the remaining 4 others to get to 24 that means about 5 more villains are needed to be added to the roster and 2 heroes.

if there more or less then 24 is another whole other story.
Dinozords said a while ago that there was going to be 28 - which I can see happening. Not entirely sure where he got that from, though.

There are going to be at LEAST 24 because that's the amount of slots we've seen on the screens at demos. But when we had just gotten the reveal for Green Arrow, Green Lantern, and the Joker, hecterrific said in an interview that they weren't even halfway there yet. At that time, that was 12 characters, unless my memory or math is off. That implies more than 24. 28 seems like a nice number after that.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If they keep that same select screen then they have to do 30 or it's off: a row of three at the bottom of each side. This leaves you with 6 DLC characters at 2 a time.

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
Has anyone made some hd screengrabs of the 4th flying character or the guy flying past Aquaman on the giant sea creature? Anything clearer?
Yeah, here you go. It seems to be Black Adam, the armor is completely black and gold, plus there's no cape or hood, so it's not Shazam.

Black Adam.png

Nillcox

Batman of Zur-En-Arrh
If they keep that same select screen then they have to do 30 or it's off: a row of three at the bottom of each side. This leaves you with 6 DLC characters at 2 a time.
Hector said at NYCC that the current select screen was only temporary, so it's most likely that the final version will be bigger and set up differently.

Seems like the person next to Superman is crossing their arms.
I actually think it's Black Adam, even though I would be confused to see him working together with Shazam and for Superman. But maybe his reasoning was the new way how the things are going and he likes Supermans new approach.
Black Adam always saw himself as superior and as a ruler.

Crossing the arms? Totally him.
Additionally to that that person seems to be wearing black and gold clothes. Not sure about the black cape though. Alternate costume maybe?
Or could it be Shazam in his alternate costume? But that one seems to have a lot of red in it and I don't see any sign of red on that person.

I'm 99.9999999% sure the person on Supes' left is Raven. Look closely.
I don't know. The one shot we have of Raven, blurry as it is, clearly shows her cape is a floor-dragger. This person's cape stops about mid-calf. The coloration doesn't look quite right and the skin we see doesn't match up to any costume I've seen her wear. I'd love to be wrong though. For all I know

Also, I don't think it's Dr. Fate. What I've seen of him shows him wearing a gold dome helmet? This person either has a dark hood or black hair.

trufenix

bye felicia
flyer #4 is neither Raven nor Adam. Its dark, caped, and devoid of color, so either Batman learned how to fly or there's another character unknown.