What's new

Injustice 2: Version 1.03 Patch Details Inside (NO GAMEPLAY AFFECTED)

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Guild Boss battles have had a stealth nerf.
You can only get 1 Diamond box now, instead of getting a Diamond box after every kill.

I'm guessing this is done due to a small group of assholes joining small guilds, farming the bosses, leaving, joining another small guild and repeat the process to farm Diamond Mother Boxes.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Guild Boss battles have had a stealth nerf.
You can only get 1 Diamond box now, instead of getting a Diamond box after every kill.

I'm guessing this is done due to a small group of assholes joining small guilds, farming the bosses, leaving, joining another small guild and repeat the process to farm Diamond Mother Boxes.
Wait you actually found that info yourself in the game?

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Wait you actually found that info yourself in the game?
There are multiple reports of this on other media sites/forums actually.
I'm surprised no one mentioned it here.
But it appears we (The guild Legion of Doom) are the only ones here that are ferociously grinding our guild Multiverse, we're currently at Stage 3

Roy Arkon

There are multiple reports of this on other media sites/forums actually.
I'm surprised no one mentioned it here.
But it appears we (The guild Legion of Doom) are the only ones here that are ferociously grinding our guild Multiverse, we're currently at Stage 3
Well I hope we get all of the info soon, so far it seems that the changes a pretty fair.

Roy Arkon

I've had GL at level 20 for awhile now but the game hasn't recognized any of the unlocks (loadout 5, ability, the special gear, or profile icons) but I've got others at level 20 and those unlocked fine.
Maybe that bug has been fixed as well. At least I hope so.

Roy Arkon

Check the bug Thread I made in the general IJ2 forums, people, including myself are not getting certain unlocks when level requirements are met.
I saw it, hope they will be fixed soon, though it's not that many bugs, also not that series aside maybe the the PS4 and XB1 specific ones, which can be overcome. But still hope they will be fixed nevertheless.