What's new

Injustice 2: Version 1.03 Patch Details Inside (NO GAMEPLAY AFFECTED)

E

Eldriken

It's only like 106MB. Gonna check the PS4 update history when it's done.

E

Eldriken

"A fix for Story mode to prevent fight line music from playing over movies after retrying a fight"

"Other minor fixes and stability improvements."

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
-Fixed bug where Black Adam's damage was OD
-Gave Scarecrow a 16 frame mid projectile. Traumatize now actually causes mental trauma to opponent and symptoms of Mesothelioma
-Made is so that Flash cannot activate trait in a match that is extremely laggy. The match is slow enough as it is
-Kept Will Smith's zoning but nerfed his 50/50s.
-Removed gaps from all of Supergirl strings. Placed them instead in her teeth
-Fuck Superman
-Tournament mode is activated by default in menu option for those who want it so that we don't have to restart the match when one person forgets because he's just trying to play some games
-Added Killer Frost to the game. Removed her option to MB roll. Instead she can now MB slide. Also has a teleport and air daggers

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, hope this fixes the server/crash/connection issues. I have one friend we can't connect yet don't even live that far from another, like 45 mins. We connect then it loads half way then disconnects us.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
The Deadshot Multiverse got reset when the patch hit too.
Just a heads up so people can grab rewards again if they already completed it.

Nice, hope this fixes the server/crash/connection issues. I have one friend we can't connect yet don't even live that far from another, like 45 mins. We connect then it loads half way then disconnects us.
just hard restart the console. fixed that same issue for me.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Black Adam damage nerf seemed obvious, but nope. I'm glad they're taking their time with the gameplay changes though, and that we as a community have learned from our mistakes.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Well, I kind of wish I hadn't played last night. Patched, but I guess I have permanent loss of my last WW load out because I can't re level into level 20 when I'm already level 20.

Is there a way to nuke a character's level and start over?

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
After the patch I'm doing Deadshot multiverse and it feels like the random gear drops you sometimes get after a match have increased in frequency. Probably nothing but it feels like they drop more random gear

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
just hard restart the console. fixed that same issue for me.
I actually tried that my friend too, was still doing the same thing :( but this was last night, we will try again tonight. I'm sure it was a server issue because we've played tons of games before. Thanks for the tip though he had suggested that last night when I tried it.

Naughty-Vic

Well behaved and articulate individual
Well, I kind of wish I hadn't played last night. Patched, but I guess I have permanent loss of my last WW load out because I can't re level into level 20 when I'm already level 20.

Is there a way to nuke a character's level and start over?
I had a similar issue on PS4. What I did was holding the ps button, closing the app (Injustice 2) and restarting it. Worked on my end.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I had a similar issue on PS4. What I did was holding the ps button, closing the app (Injustice 2) and restarting it. Worked on my end.
I had heard the reports of profiles being corrected by restarting the app and/or the PS4 before it happened to me.
Since then, both the app and my PS4 have been powered down and restarted many times. It's one loadout for one character, so it's not the end of the world. I was way more annoyed at the story and other progress related things being reset.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Black Adam damage nerf seemed obvious, but nope. I'm glad they're taking their time with the gameplay changes though, and that we as a community have learned from our mistakes.
What are you talking about?

People are complaining about Deadshot like crazy, same goes with Black Adam's damage. And hell, I'm one of them.