What's new

Injustice 2 Release Date for the Americas by Ed Boon

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I'd say the extra time than expected is so they can release it with an actual working PC port
Keeping things scheduled down to the point that they reliably match previous release months is pretty unrealistic for something as intensive as game dev.

If people are honestly expecting that to be a predictable pattern, then they should probably just not do that.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Please tell me more soon about the modes and gear NRS. We need clarification on the basics here. Any news is good at this point. Really glad to have a date now.

THE HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS!!!!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Hype Train? I tell ya, its been so long since we've heard any Injustice news, that damn near anything will get folks excited! After months of nothing, we hear that basically there will be a few more months of nothing, and people are hype! Now if the announcement was March or maybe even the first of April, more reveals would surely be right around the corner. So I could see hype for that. But May? Five more months?? Bruh, the Hype Train never even left the station.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Hmm. It's a couple weeks after my daughter is due.

Maybe I will pick it up since I'll be up late anyways.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
IJust casually posting the date on twitter with nothing new beside it at this point seems suspicious to me.
Suspicious of what?... self entitlement is pretty rank, you should get a handle on it. Sounds to me you just want to complain about something, anything.

They could have just said nothing, so instead they said something.. and instead of taking that as "cool they told us something" you spinning some BS about it being a bad sign or some similar rubbish.

It is people like you that makes the updates so far an few in between.

A good example is the complete naivety and ignorance on how game development works is when the 1st reveal was done. NRS busted their hump to give us a peak for no reason other than we as fans wanted it, they were doing US a favour. Sure there was a advertising element but instead of people getting into it and being glad for the cool preview they went ape shit about moves, graphics, faces... ALL of which would total change and be fixed.. but oh no.. people like to rant and rave and talk shit.

So why on EARTH would they give us any preview of anything, until it is super close to release? As ANYthing they do (even announcing a release date) gets attacked by so called fans.

Pisses me off. The entire attitude of some people around here.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Anybody else think it's stupid to argue over being given a release date, or is it just me with common sense in here?
Be happy that a new game is coming, or if you don't care for it, have emotions about something else or hell, if you have an opinion, shut the fuck up and czech your privy lodge.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Anybody else think it's stupid to argue over being given a release date, or is it just me with common sense in here?
Be happy that a new game is coming, or if you don't care for it, have emotions about something else or hell, if you have an opinion, shut the fuck up and czech your privy lodge.
I think people are just super excited and a bit bummed that there's no news. There's no need to blow people up because they want more info. It makes sense to want more info because in the past, NRS has delivered on that. I get that they might very well not have a ton to show right now but still, people want something to grab and be hype about. A lot of people haven't seen any characters that interest them and that can be a real bummer and can cause people to become very hungry for more content to be shown off.