What's new

Injustice 2 Patch Notes - November Update (Live on Xbox, early next week for PS4)

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
"Fixed a bug which was causing Down + Medium attacks to not be invulnerable to High Attacks during some of their recovery frames when continuing to hold Down"

What does this mean exactly? D2s are better vs highs? As antiairs? Just a bug fix?

no the recovery is the same on hit or something like that. the conversions still work
Ohhhh ok i thought the added start up would make things either not link at all or make it so the follow ups would miss cuz they might be to low at that point to continue a combo. Thanks for clearing that up.

Are we not going to talk about the fact that poison Ivy’s bed of thorns is still the most useless thing in the game and it has been 6 months and nothing has changed about

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I’m irritated af.

For months, the Ivy forums have been asking for an AA. No one fucking asked for a wakeup because she already had one. Yea it was shitty but it was something. The people who use her asked for an AA. The people who dropped her asked for an AA. The people who want to use her but don’t are asking for an AA.

Yet they give us an idiotic looking wakeup that doesn’t lead to shit and it’s unsafe.

Congrats to people like firestorm and Beetle who got what they wanted and lol at SG for going untouched. They should’ve just left ivy alone because this new attack is just a slap in the fuckin face

Last edited:

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
No dmg buff or s2 faster startup or invincibility when he comes out the portal during his teleport for black manta sigh some times I just don’t understand nrs I guess he’ll have to suffer more

Last edited:

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
"Fixed a bug which was causing Down + Medium attacks to not be invulnerable to High Attacks during some of their recovery frames when continuing to hold Down"

What does this mean exactly? D2s are better vs highs? As antiairs? Just a bug fix?
When a charcter does D2 and you hold down, the character recover into crouch, instead of standing. It was intended for characters to be immune to highs for the duration of this.

Jump attacks aren't highs so it won't affect those.

Wigy

There it is...
just keep toning down the better characters lol thats what he needs. I actually stopped down playing this character cause ppl are gonna create a monster asking for him to be buffed.
Fair dues man. He seems to reallly struggle in some matchups is all.

His MU chart was a mess and aside from deathstroke they wont have got much better

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
My impressions from what is in th OP as of now:

Scarecrow and Firestorm should’ve
received ZERO buffs. What the fuck?

Supergirl was already number 1 imo because she is/was the only character that can fight(and comfortably might I add) every character. Now that’s just more solidified. Really surprised nothing happened to her tbh

So far it looks like Batman and Red Hood received good changes, nice job NRS

Deadshot definitely got the short end of the stick. No reason to play him w/ Fate in the game now. Fate will now be the best zoner free and he can actually anti air.

Catwoman totally cheesed out lmao

Swamp Thing, Joker, and Cyborg seem like pretty legit characters now, that’s very cool.

I don’t necessarily think Captain Cold needed to be touched but that looks fine.

Blue Beetle fine sure doesn’t really matter.

Poison Ivy’s change doesn’t seem like a huge deal, I don’t play Ivy but I woulda probably rather had the D2 not be ass lol. But this is good, Ivy was already pretty good imo, just not the greatest.

Black Adam just bamboozled his way back in to top 5 lmao.

I think the new top dogs are gonna be Supergirl, Catwoman, Black Adam, and Fate(who nobody is talking about, Fate is probably top ten rn).

I like this patch, I just wouldn’t have touched Deadshot’s zoning and instead got rid of his 50/50 so you couldn’ve been rewarded for working your way in. I woulda actually done something to Catwoman, Supergirl, and Adam. But its alright, the game will be better than it is now by a little bit and ig that’s the goal.
Shhhh. We gotta downplay him! Lol.
But for real, I am surprised that they didn't touch Ollie or Fate. I think they'll jump into Top Ten after this patch, and Ollie already was Top Ten, depending on the person.