What's new

Injustice 2 Patch Notes - November Update (Live on Xbox, early next week for PS4)

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
I honestly think Fate was in top ten too
I have no idea. I don't play the game competitively often enough to know; I thought his matchups were good enough to middle around 9-12; but seeing as Deadshot kinda got popped this patch, he's most likely dropping out of the Top Tiers, and I think someone has to take his place.
I wonder which pro might surprise us with a Cyborg or a Firestorm, maybe even Swamp Thing and thereby make them look broken lol.

I think NRS did a great job with this patch. I'm sick and tired of seeing the same characters being used over and over at every tournament. Hopefully that will change now. Great job Paulo!!!

This might be off subject but am I the only one that's noticed that there's absolutely battle damage whatsoever in this game? These characters look exactly the same during the victory pose as they did when they started the fight. The earth shakes and the backgrounds crumble during each match. Yet theres not so much as a rip in a costume when the fight is over. Smh...