What's new

Injustice 2 Patch Notes - November Update (Live on Xbox, early next week for PS4)

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
I predict Firestorm, Fate, or Scarecrow will replace Batman in the Top 5 spot. Supergirl and Adam still top 5. Catwoman and Red Hood changes weren't significant enough to make them drop out of the top 5 imo.
Unless they took 3% off of mb lunge chip or half the chip from mines/meter build from gotham stars, Red Hood’s the same.Besides, his greatest chip tool is trait, that thing gives 5% chip on a block and 9% “chip” on a wrong guess.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
I'm pretty sure all they did to Scarecrow's TP is making it projectile invulnerable from 6th frame of startup on.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Cannot believe scarecrow got Buffs. I've dabbled with him since about the first month of the game off and on just fiddling, so I guess this is a pretty good reason to just f****** playing.

And Beetle. Pretty much exactly the Buffs we were hoping for. So f*** yes. You didn't really need the damage buff but it's damn nice to have, even though my understanding is it is extremely small in the neighborhood of 2 to 3%but I don't have a confirmation on that yet so maybe it's more. The hitbox stuff of course isn't a buff it's just a fix

Firestorm stuff is interesting. Time will tell just how strong he is now, I'm going to go ahead and say very very strong.

Deadshot took it too hard. I hate that f***** as much as the next guy who doesn't play him but he and his community did not deserve that ass kicking. I feel like there were way better ways you could have been normalized.

Nothing for Manta yet.

Weird, I genuinely don't see how Sub-Zero got no changes but scarecrow and Firestorm got Buffs, come to that Blue Beetle as well, just seems weird. Because regardless of how you look at it I don't see how Sub-Zero could have been considered better than scarecrow. But who knows

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I'm pretty sure all they did to Scarecrow's TP is making it projectile invulnerable from 6th frame of startup on.
Yeah and made it significantly faster too, which may not seem like much but really, his only issue was getting past zoning/keepout for the most part.

I know I'm adding him to my group now. I find duck walking through bullet-hell boring and with the nerf to DS and buff to his tele his quality of.life.just skyrocketed imo and that was all that kept me from playing him lol.

Wigy

There it is...
no grodd changes?

And wtf catwoman, pls actually nerf her or at least actually fix her stupid hurtboxes on every move.