What's new

Injustice 2: "New Character Reveal" on February 13th!

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
Does anyone remember when they were a kid; The Phantom? He wore a purple suit and had a ring with powers (I guess pretty similar to Lanterns?) I'm pretty sure he is DC right? Would be a sick inclusion

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Does anyone remember when they were a kid; The Phantom? He wore a purple suit and had a ring with powers (I guess pretty similar to Lanterns?) I'm pretty sure he is DC right? Would be a sick inclusion
From what I know, The Phantom has been leased to almost every comic publication there is, and I don't think DC's had the rights since the 90's. He'd be pretty cool though.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
SPAWN HAS LITERALLY 0 RELEVANCE IN THE STORY, BISH. Secondly, I like Spawn but you're trying to tell me that Edge Lord Incarnate is cooler than Swamp Thing? Gtfo m8! THE GREEN HAS NO ROOM FOR SUCH WEAKNESS.
Weakness. Your telling me the man that became GOD. On the level of Dr. MANHATTEN isn't worth a spot. Superman is SURROUNDED by negative energy right now. Spawn would go into overload and destroy everything in sight.

Your 'GREEN' is also something he commanded. Fire, water, earth, air, eletricity, magnetism, telekinesis, astral projection, teleportation, matter reconstruction, REALITY WARPING, weapon generalization. And The House of K. His suit. Stahp.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Spawn will never be involved... for starters he is Image Coimic, and even then there is a ton of legal weirdness as McFarlen has his own private brand.

But even if it wasn't completely impossible for the character to be part of a WB production... the simple fact is that this is a DC game and there is no shortage of fucking awesome DC characters all qued up.

There is not one single argument that can be made for why Spawn should be in injustice or even MK when both franchises has so many characters, characters actually owned by the people that make the game... waiting to come in.

Can we give the spawn stuff a fucking break.. it will never happen, and it never SHOULD happen imo.. so just stfu.

Spawn will never be involved... for starters he is Image Coimic, and even then there is a ton of legal weirdness as McFarlen has his own private brand.

But even if it wasn't completely impossible for the character to be part of a WB production... the simple fact is that this is a DC game and there is no shortage of fucking awesome DC characters all qued up.

There is not one single argument that can be made for why Spawn should be in injustice or even MK when both franchises has so many characters, characters actually owned by the people that make the game... waiting to come in.

Can we give the spawn stuff a fucking break.. it will never happen, and it never SHOULD happen imo.. so just stfu.
You speak as if Spawn being in a NRS wasnt brought up by Ed Boon himself.

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11

You think NRS cared about MK universe characters that fans cried out for when they released Pred, Alien, Leatherface, Jason?
Spawn as a DLC will be extremely popular and make them $$$$$, which in the end is all that matters.
As a company your goal is to make a product that generates as much profit as possible, as much as NRS wants to please us all, their boss WB dun giv a fk

trufenix

bye felicia
You think NRS cared about MK universe characters that fans cried out for when they released Pred, Alien, Leatherface, Jason?
Spawn as a DLC will be extremely popular and make them $$$$$, which in the end is all that matters.
As a company your goal is to make a product that generates as much profit as possible, as much as NRS wants to please us all, their boss WB dun giv a fk
Also, if thi board is any indication, tons of people will also enjoy his inclusion, so it works for everyone!

Gamer68

Fujin!

I've screen capped this, and when Spawn is inevitably announced as DLC for Injustice 2, I'm going to rub it in your face.

I urge you to screen cap this and rub it in MY face if I'm wrong. BUT I'M NOT!

trufenix

bye felicia
yeah, man. Spawn's in the game, you guys just gotta make peace with that. Three guests and one of them isn't that super popular comic book character that tons of people are asking for?

If you had to bet meaning put money down what would you all do...

Money on a Watchmen character making the game.
OR
Spawn making the game.

I'd put all my money, my car, my dog and my mommas dead soul on Watchmen fuck Spawn.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
If you had to bet meaning put money down what would you all do...

Money on a Watchmen character making the game.
OR
Spawn making the game.

I'd put all my money, my car, my dog and my mommas dead soul on Watchmen fuck Spawn.

I'd wager neither Watchmen characters or Spawn make it as DLC.

Come at me bro :DOGE