What's new

Injustice 2: "New Character Reveal" on February 13th!

Parasurama

Dragon
With a character reveal, I notice that they forget to include the Flash who was already revealed.... I want gameplay footage!

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Hope is the last to die. We want Boy Blue! And with "we" I mean "I".

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Big Barda would be godlike... she is my big hope and I REALLY need Wonder Woman in the beta asap!!

Other's I am keen for are some magic users... Constantine, Enchantress, Professor Fate, Klarion The Witch Boy, Morgan Lefay and Zantana would all be good picks.

Victor Zsasz would be a great addition for the rouges... ib fact he would be a good MK crossover character.

Solomon Grundy, I still hope this guy will make the roster.

Man.. DC have the best characters.. I could literally like 100 more that I would love to see lol

Big Barda would be godlike... she is my big hope and I REALLY need Wonder Woman in the beta asap!!

Other's I am keen for are some magic users... Constantine, Enchantress, Professor Fate, Klarion The Witch Boy, Morgan Lefay and Zantana would all be good picks.

Victor Zsasz would be a great addition for the rouges... ib fact he would be a good MK crossover character.

Solomon Grundy, I still hope this guy will make the roster.

Man.. DC have the best characters.. I could literally like 100 more that I would love to see lol
Yeah I also love to see Big Barda to play more like Kotal. Big, fast, damaging with great range normals and weak zoning