What's new

Injustice 2: "New Character Reveal" on February 13th!

Probably Ivy or Bane.
Hope it's Ivy.
And hope she has more similarities with Demolition Sonya like Black Canary does.

Just kidding.

Tee hee.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Mr. Myxtplk please
this would be interesting.. but how could you possibly do it? He is like a tony little imp thing.

Maybe have him floating around like Dextar and "summon" other creatures to fight for him like stances?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Please lord let the long odds new project character The Ray make it in. DC is finally showing him love, brought back his visual style and gave him an actual decent introduction and CW animation. Please let this happen. If for no other reason than the kryptonian jailer angle because he can make redsunlight and has one shotted Superboy before.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
We already have the list. It was leaked. The only thing we don't know is which are DLC.

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
It's time for Swampy's debut. And if not, I'll just keep saying this every character reveal, and eventually I'll be correct. Because that leak was on point so far, and Swampy was on the list.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
We already have the list. It was leaked. The only thing we don't know is which are DLC.
Yeah I agree. I believe the list is real I said it before Canary got revealed. Only thing is zoom,powergirl,john Stewart,and mr freeze could be different characters completely since they look like they'll be gear swaps. Or at least that's what I'm hoping

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Yeah I agree. I believe the list is real I said it before Canary got revealed. Only thing is zoom,powergirl,john Stewart,and mr freeze could be different characters completely since they look like they'll be gear swaps. Or at least that's what I'm hoping
Agreed. Some characters, like Freeze and Reverse Flash, could be gear swaps.