What's new

Injustice 2: "New Character Reveal" on February 13th!

Gamer68

Fujin!
https://www.injustice.com/?gclid=CLuB1qyPzdECFYeCswodeZYNRg

UPDATE: The character reveal was expected to drop today (February 7th), but it has been confirmed that the reveal has been pushed back to February 13th. Confirmed by Tyler Lansdown on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/comments/5soi4w/character_reveal_on_february_13th/

"Hey fellow redditors!

Sorry about the confusion on our website, we know you were expecting a reveal today. The reveal will happen on the 13th.

Also, don't forget about the stream tomorrow! We will be playing some beta online with our guest Steve "16 bit" Brownback. We may have some new beta news as well! See you there!
"

Once again, the countdown shown on the bottom of the Injustice 2 website has been updated to let us know when the next character reveal is. Black Canary was just revealed yesterday, but we already have a date on the next reveal: on February 7th! Or so we thought...

The website has been updated once again but now it says that the next character reveal will be on the 13th of February! Will we get a reveal on the 7th or will we have to wait for Netherrealm's stream on the 8th? Maybe it's just another reveal trailer, and we will get a stream showing something else. I guess we will have to wait and see!

Who do you want to see? Who are you expecting to see?

Edited by Youphemism

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I would be hype for Swamp Thing.

I would be even more hype for Swamp Thing AND Solomon Grundy, because that would be such a great brawl.

But really, I just wanna see Bane. Let it be Bane. I would very much rather it be Bane.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Did the canary reveal count down say the same thing? cause if so then deff a new character. Dr fate pls or scarecrow
Yes. The Robin reveal said "Character Gameplay Reveal", then it was changed to "Gameplay Character Reveal", and then finally to just "Character Reveal".

The Black Canary reveal countdown said "New Character Reveal" like this one. So I'm expecting someone who hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but really, it could go either way depending on what NRS wants to do.

Yes. The Robin reveal said "Character Gameplay Reveal", then it was changed to "Gameplay Character Reveal", and then finally to just "Character Reveal".

The Black Canary reveal countdown said "New Character Reveal" like this one. So I'm expecting someone who hasn't been officially confirmed yet, but really, it could go either way depending on what NRS wants to do.
True hype either way and cant wait to see who it is.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
C'mon Scarecrow or Swamp Thing

I got Canary, just gimme those two already too so I can stop paying attention to all the other reveals