What's new

Injustice 2: "New Character Reveal" on February 13th!

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
From @tylerlansdown via Reddit:

Hey fellow redditors!

Sorry about the confusion on our website, we know you were expecting a reveal today. The reveal will happen on the 13th.

Also, don't forget about the stream tomorrow! We will be playing some beta online with our guest Steve "16 bit" Brownback. We may have some new beta news as well! See you there!

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
Might aswell update the OP. Dont need a new thread every week for each character reveal date.

Also, don't forget about the stream tomorrow! We will be playing some beta online with our guest Steve "16 bit" Brownback. We may have some new beta news as well! See you there!
So nothing relevant for us non-beta players? Good to know.
Not even new footage of already revealed characters (like Bane or Brainiac)!?
WTF NRS

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So nothing relevant for us non-beta players? Good to know.
Not even new footage of already revealed characters (like Bane or Brainiac)!?
WTF NRS
Don't get down yet. That new beta news could mean open beta... :D

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Dude, I quoted one guy, got 6 replies from six others about how wrong I was. Define cool.
Just a clarification that the correction to my post wasn't in regards to you, but actually a couple people making a bigger deal about it than necessary.
I get the point you were making. I just kind of had a vibe everyone was just ribbing "silly NRS" fucking up again lol, but maybe that wasn't the case.

On a less serious note: where's my beta key, NRS?!?!?! (joking... I've resigned to my beta keyless fate)

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Lmao. "Guys, those of you who don't have the beta, tune in to watch us play the beta for you. Enjoy!"
If you have the beta, you're playing and don't need to watch Brownback and Landlock play lick my lantern when you can lick your own lantern. If you don't have the beta, there is no need to tune into a live stream when so many great players are already streaming and youtubing vids. If there isn't a reveal or gameplay from a previously unseen character, why would anyone tune in? This isn't complaining, this is a serious question: What is the purpose of this livestream tomorrow?

If you have the beta, you're playing and don't need to watch Brownback and Landlock play lick my lantern when you can lick your own lantern. If you don't have the beta, there is no need to tune into a live stream when so many great players are already streaming and youtubing vids. If there isn't a reveal or gameplay from a previously unseen character, why would anyone tune in? This isn't complaining, this is a serious question: What is the purpose of this livestream tomorrow?
Because the lantern match is the most important thing in the universe

Gamer68

Fujin!
Updated OP with the new information.

I appreciate NRS actually being transparent, I hope they continue to do that. With that being said, this is really disappointing. I can deal with the reveal being pushed back, that's not such a big deal. But if all they are going to do tomorrow on the stream is play the Beta, then that's beyond disappointing -- it really sucks.

The vast majority of people aren't even in the Beta yet, plus there's tons of people frustrated with how they handled the Beta so far. On top of all of that, there's people expecting reveals or at least gameplay breakdowns/reveals of Poison Ivy, Bane, and Brainiac. Of all times, why would they choose NOW to start playing online.

Don't get down yet. That new beta news could mean open beta... :D
Yeah... no. I hightly doubt that. Ed Boon pretty much low-key confirmed that the Beta wasn't going to go Open because they have to do testing.

Here is what I think is going to happen on the stream: It's going to be an hour long, maybe not quite. They will mention reveal dates and tell us to "stay tuned". They will confirm that another "wave" of codes will be sent out, and that the Beta is updating with either Gorilla Grodd, Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn. They will play online for a while. Then they will do a small Q&A w/ shout-outs. After that Tyler and Derek will have a Lantern Battle.

Gamer68

Fujin!
For real, this makes no since. No one is interested in that. It makes since to play online when the full game is out and everyone has it, but this is WAY to early. No one wants to watch Tyler drop a billion combos when they can watch actual competitive players RIGHT NOW.

Updated OP with the new information.

I appreciate NRS actually being transparent, I hope they continue to do that. With that being said, this is really disappointing. I can deal with the reveal being pushed back, that's not such a big deal. But if all they are going to do tomorrow on the stream is play the Beta, then that's beyond disappointing -- it really sucks.

The vast majority of people aren't even in the Beta yet, plus there's tons of people frustrated with how they handled the Beta so far. On top of all of that, there's people expecting reveals or at least gameplay breakdowns/reveals of Poison Ivy, Bane, and Brainiac. Of all times, why would they choose NOW to start playing online.

Yeah... no. I hightly doubt that. Ed Boon pretty much low-key confirmed that the Beta wasn't going to go Open because they have to do testing.

Here is what I think is going to happen on the stream: It's going to be an hour long, maybe not quite. They will mention reveal dates and tell us to "stay tuned". They will confirm that another "wave" of codes will be sent out, and that the Beta is updating with either Gorilla Grodd, Wonder Woman or Harley Quinn. They will play online for a while. Then they will do a small Q&A w/ shout-outs. After that Tyler and Derek will have a Lantern Battle.
PFF some grodd action is as good as 2 reveals for me