What's new

Injustice 2: "New Character Reveal" on February 13th!

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Clearly it's Spawn. They didn't have a good enough trailer to display his epicness so they delayed it as not to piss me off.

Smart move NRS

trufenix

bye felicia
I really hope NRS does not allow angry people online to influence them to go silent. That would show some awfully thin skin in this modern world.
NRS lives in silence. The last three weeks of hype were preceded by 6 MONTHS of complete radio silence. And not one pre-order was cancelled, I think they'll be fine.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
NRS lives in silence. The last three weeks of hype were preceded by 6 MONTHS of complete radio silence. And not one pre-order was cancelled, I think they'll be fine.
The last 6 months also did not include promises of character reveals on exact dates, only to be changed once that date arrives, with zero acknowledgement whatsoever.

Do you seriously not understand why people are irritated?

trufenix

bye felicia
The last 6 months also did not include promises of character reveals on exact dates, only to be changed once that date arrives, with zero acknowledgement whatsoever.

Do you seriously not understand why people are irritated?
I'm irritated by your posts, I'm not gonna go demand your parents why they skipped basic human empathy.

Delayed reveal trailers confirmed just as important as dr's appointments.
I never implied it was as important I was trying to explain its upsetting when something is cancelled or delayed without communication, jesus you are a dense child.

Have fun trolling I guess, don't know why you are here otherwise because you contribute nothing.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
lol it's funny because both sides of the argument going on right now are right IF there was somebody from the other side of the argument exaggerating. But no one is taking it to an unreasonable level so they are just arguing for the sake of arguing now....

If your significant other said they'd give you a special present they're making themselves on Tuesday but then suddenly posted on social media to the public, and not directly, that it is actually Wednesday, then it's natural to feel a little peeved.
vs
At the same time, because there is a ton going on that we don't know between NRS, IGN, and it is A PRESENT TO US, we shouldn't really be that upset.

Nobody is wrong here. Both are right.
People just love to argue when they have different views on things.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
"Hello! The character reveal will happen next week on February 13. We apologize for any confusion this has caused!"

Taken from the official Injustice 2 twitter account. We got our apology. Let's move on.
Although only very slightly too vague, this response is really all we've needed today. Just wish it would've been earlier, to avoid all this ruckus.