What's new

Injustice 2 First Balance Patch Reactions, Hype and Tears Thread

Espio

Kokomo
I guess no one has been good enough. The character has atrocious results.
Game is still new and even if he did get results you'd still say he needs buffs and so and so is just godlike. Same thing when Whiteboi won CEO and Scarecrow players were still out there making excuses about shit like, "you can just backdash the pressure".

If that's your only argument it's an awful one since many characters don't have the results and probably won't for a while despite being solid.

The fact is if you look at who is bitching about how much help Beetle needs, it's not anyone that actively levels up or grinds with him, it's people that don't. It's not a coincidence.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Yes, Dragon and the likes are all crying on Twitter, it's hilarious. I wish I could've had the struggle of playing a top 5 character for 4 years straight and then whining when they finally aren't as oppressive.
To be fair, MB FTD not launching is an extremely unnecessary change when all they could've done is nerf his plus frames and MB trident rush.

There seems to be a big misconception that Brainiac's trait can now be held. It could always do that. The issue, fundamentally, wasn't that it could go away while it was held, it was that it goes away in any circumstance while it's on-screen.
It's great that you can use it as a "get-out-of-jail" tool for having held it and let go just as someone starts a combo, but it still could've been reworked to not go away on block, period.
this buff to brainiacs trait was pretty huge. Now he can really compete against characters that keep him out of the air because he will be able to startup his trait and actually keep it after he gets hit by a projectile. Damage buff is just icing on the cake.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
To be fair, MB FTD not launching is an extremely unnecessary change when all they could've done is nerf his plus frames and MB trident rush.
It's not like he's going to be low tier or anything. Aquaman mains have just been fed with a silver spoon for four years and this shocking revelation that they might actually have to play a character that isn't top 5 is too much to handle. Meanwhile Selina players finally get a chance to shine and have their 15 minutes cut short real quick. Tough titties.

Game is still new and even if he did get results you'd still say he needs buffs and so and so is just godlike. Same thing when Whiteboi won CEO and Scarecrow players were still out there making excuses about shit like, "you can just backdash the pressure".

If that's your only argument it's an awful one since many characters don't have the results and probably won't for a while despite being solid.

The fact is if you look at who is bitching about how much help Beetle needs, it's not anyone that actively levels up or grinds with him, it's people that don't. It's not a coincidence.
You're right your the best because you think he's good and I'm the worst because I don't. I think it's actually telling how absolutely atrocious his placements have been. I'm not sure if he's even made a top 32 if so maybe once. Not even in online tournaments really either. He'll forever be extremely mediocre in a game where characters have ridiculous options.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Go ahead and add Aquaman to the list of MUs GL wins lol. Not like I struggled with him before but now... lmfao