What's new

Injustice 2 First Balance Patch Reactions, Hype and Tears Thread

Temetias

"MKX kid"
Nice to see that they didn't touch the characters that didn't need anything changed. Good but subtle changes for the most part. I'm happy.

I'm pretty sure we are gonna see a LOT of cheetah and canary now tho.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
thats not even a 50/50 scrub maybe in youre wifi connection tho lul

also like hes gonna have 2 bars to do random cancels for these "50/50s". better off just doing 223 or 22 scoop that'll get you to at least top 500 in ranked my man so gdlk lul
Players still got hit by mileenas 33frames oh...

Edit: lol

Nice to see that they didn't touch the characters that didn't need anything changed. Good but subtle changes for the most part. I'm happy.

I'm pretty sure we are gonna see a LOT of cheetah and canary now tho.
says the scarecrow main lmao and cheetah didnt get what she needed she'll be mid tier

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
Canary and Brainiac are gonna jump up into a really good place in the game I feel. Chucking deuces to Aqua lol. Bladam and Atro normalized. Supes is still awesome. Wowo might be another pickup. Darkseid still pretty awesome.

Edit: GL might be another pickup and I expect him to be better solely for the fact that other characters got worse

kcd117

Noob
Canary and Brainiac are gonna jump up into a really good place in the game I feel. Chucking deuces to Aqua lol. Bladam and Atro normalized. Supes is still awesome. Wowo might be another pickup. Darkseid still pretty awesome.
I wonder if brainiac's trait stays after he is knocked down.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
bro theres a giant flash, a sound cue and a big ass animation not to mention you need 2 bars and F3 means you cant b3 so no damage

just stick to that sick 223 or scoop tech nugget of wisdom i taught you'll be a god of online wifi matches my man lul
you talk about online yet I've never seem you in any top16 at any major? lul