What's new

Injustice 2 first 3 DLC revealed

I don't trust the silhouettes after we got Alien from a Baraka render, I have faith that the female is Mera and will be released in either November or December to go along with the DCEU Justice League movie, that she will gain massive popularity with and then will also play a major role in Aquaman a year later. It's easy money for NRS. Plus who doesn't want a badass water bender?! I mean she can control an entire ocean!

Thefish

One Drink, Two Drink, Three Drink.. More.
I told a friend of mine, a raiden main about the image and he linked me to another picture similar, but the silhouettes are placed behind the the revealed characters instead of either side of and not one of them is wearing a rice hat like raiden.... picture is on boons twitter.

EDIT: here is the link with 6 silhouettes and none are a raiden.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/860574607660781575?s=09

Last edited:
First off let me say that I'm super stoked to see Red Hood and Starfire in this game. Now if they just do Bizarro premier skin for Supes, Artemis premier skin for Wonder Woman, and a Red Arrow premier skin for Green Arrow, then I can mix/match my Outlaws! lol

I don't see why they wouldn't add Roy in as a premier skin definitely would be a missed opportunity, Same with Bizarro. Artemis ? I'd be shocked if they'd knew another Amazon other than WW.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
If they could make Enchantress look and play like her then she'd be awesome

Now all we'd need is a Kan-ra like char

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I bet Black Mask will be a premier skin for Red Hood...

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just found this Black Manta 3d sculpt on Deviantart. One of the best depictions I've seen! Manages to keep with his kind of goofy classic look while keeping it sleek and modern. Man, I can't wait for more details on this character!

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Gonna be brutally honest. If Raiden, or any other Mk characters aside from the one mentioned, ANYMORE BATMAN CHARACTERS!!(Goddamnit Red Hood needs to he the last.), or Any Returning character from Inj get revealed before Spawn from this moment forward I'm called NRS and all partners on what they are. Fuck Boys. Gonna play Inj2, for sure, but if any of the above make it in before a character ED BOON himself said they HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO USE IN ANY FUCKIN WAY! Even BEFORE the guest charactrs even revealed in MKX and still nothing all the way through Inj2...if this happens.

This is my last NRS game. Thepolls, the Community, the Forums, EVERYONE, The majority have cried Spawn. Noone has to care. Fuck yall, I talk with my money. But if Spawn got shafted....Fuck NRS. Is another MK character makes it in...Fuck NRS. If a returning character from Inj makes it in before Spawn...Fuck NRS. Love you guys. Your great. But people cry, ya'll tease, teasing doesnt pay off.

It's like having a girl say she's gonna suck the soul from your dick, but all she does is lick your balls. Really Bitch?..Why even say it if you dont mean it. Geez.
Except that NRS never said they got the rights to use Spawn. Aside from the fact that WB has the last regarding which content comes as DLC, Ed Boon denied that they got the rights to use Spawn. Yes, this could be a huge troll move that just lasted for so long, but it could also be the truth. Here is a quote from @Dragon_Hado :

First post in a LONG time....

One big thing people are forgetting here is that adding a 'Guest' character isn't nearly as simple as some of you apparently think it is.
NRS/WB Games first have to seek permission from the property owner to use that character which can be easily shut down even before a negotiation begins due to the owner not wanting to affiliate their properties with each other.
Second, a firm contractual agreement (typically involving $$$) has to be made. If NRS/WB Games aren't interested in what the other owner demands, they can back away. This has happened before in fact. Wayyy back in the MK9 days, Boon commented that they sought to use a Gears of War character as exclusive content for the Xbox version of the game. However, Epic Games demanded a ridiculous percentage of sales and Boon backed out of the offer.

Now, I know a lot of folks claim that Todd McFarland has 'granted' NRS permission to use Spawn in one of their games based on an interview with Event Hubs in February 2015. Well you should know that Boon denied ever making such an agreement: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/apr/17/boon-doesnt-recall-discussion-mcfarlane-where-spawn-was-offered-nrs-variations-were-inspired-street-fighter-alpha-3/

For all we know, it could be that someone is talking out of their ass, or maybe the deal was particularly crummy and NRS would rather deny it exists.

So as much as some of you guys want Hellboy, TMNT, Power Ranges (wtf?), know that more factors than just fan demand play a big part of this. Even different divisions of WB may decline to allow an affiliate company to use their properties if they feel the IP's don't mix. And just because you have permission to use something doesn't mean that the stipulations behind the agreement may be beneficial to you.

That all being said, I can't help but lol at many people who have been so hype for this games based on launch content suddenly jumping on a hate train over DLC because their '5th Back-up Main' isn't going to be in the game. Please.....
So as you can see, this is not the case of someone saying he's gonna do one thing and do something else. It's a lot more then just fan demand, keep that in mind.

Book

Noob
I just wish I lived in a dream world where NRS had the rights to Marvel's characters and they were able to create a Injustice-esque Marvel came and then the two could combine for an epic tournament game called Vengeance: Of Gods and Men. I just want to customize Wolverine with gear the way you can in this new Injustice game...sigh. That's just wishful dreaming though.

I'm stoked for this game, I don't even need guest characters. I just want DC-only but if there are going to be guest characters then I don't mind characters like Spawn, Hellboy, or even MK because they are either associated with comic books or NRS ips. I think Injustice's universe very well fits with the MKX universe albeit it's less "violent" in that it's not gory.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Wow awesome! I am now officially excited for this game. Before I saw this my level of interest in it was close to 0, but if I can play as Raiden and Sub-Zero that's going to be a fun game. Bring it on.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Multple MK characters and their just the boring poster boy scrub zero with igau scorpion head and raiden? Not even something half interesting like Shao Kahn with hammer accessory piece? Fuck you NRS. The DC picks will have to be perfect to offset this level of anti-hype

At least they snuck a fucking big body and Manta in but god damn this was lame. Not even pissed at Red Hood or Starfire, thats fine. But we just played MK and are sick of it, fuck off with that
I beg to differ. I love MK and I am definitely not sick of it. You know you are on a MK website, right?

Sami

Noob
Probably been mentioned loads already but considering Cyborg, Robin and Starfire are all confirmed I'm going to say that 2 of the DLC characters will form the rest of the original 5 Teen Titans. Far left: Beast Boy. Far right: Raven (new 52, hence the clawed hand).

Not that I'm still bitter about Raven not getting the N52 skin in Injustice 1 or anything...

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
Probably been mentioned loads already but considering Cyborg, Robin and Starfire are all confirmed I'm going to say that 2 of the DLC characters will form the rest of the original 5 Teen Titans. Far left: Beast Boy. Far right: Raven (new 52, hence the clawed hand).

Not that I'm still bitter about Raven not getting the N52 skin in Injustice 1 or anything...
Except the original teen titans didnt have Damien. also ResidentSleeper

So what do you guys think the traits are going to be? Ice swords and start bolts for Sub and Star, respectively? More importantly, what about Manta's trait? Ocular blasts, perhaps?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Maybe Deathstroke can be a premier skin for Red Hood, at least.
That would be hella disrespectful to Deathstroke, who's actually an established A level DC character with deep rich history and just better at everything. I'll always be confused to how Deadshot and Red Hood get in a DC game over Deathstroke when Deathstroke has a larger fan base no one talks about. If anything Deadshot should of been a premier skin for Red Hood.