What's new

Injustice 2 first 3 DLC revealed

RagsTheGoat

Booster Gold is in Injustice 2
That would be hella disrespectful to Deathstroke, who's actually an established A level DC character with deep rich history and just better at everything. I'll always be confused to how Deadshot and Red Hood get in a DC game over Deathstroke when Deathstroke has a larger fan base no one talks about. If anything Deadshot should of been a premier skin for Red Hood.
The only similarities that Jason and Deadshot have are a helmet and a gun. and maybe Deathstroke's fans should have been a little louder.

Why would starbolts and ocular blast be traits and not special moves?
I dunno. Just spit balling. Aren't Supergirl's eye beams trait related? I was thinking maybe something similar to how they work. You know, changing or enhancing certain strings with them. Stuff like that. They would still have them as normal moves.

Last edited:

Sami

Noob
Except the original teen titans didnt have Damien. also ResidentSleeper
Regular or premier skins would fix that immediately. Seeing as NRS's DLC usually has no bearing on the plot, Dick Grayson's Robin could easily happen and could even be in the game as an alt skin already.

Failing that, if they did want to go full plot on it then this is a game that revolves around characters moving between universes...

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
That would be hella disrespectful to Deathstroke, who's actually an established A level DC character with deep rich history and just better at everything. I'll always be confused to how Deadshot and Red Hood get in a DC game over Deathstroke when Deathstroke has a larger fan base no one talks about. If anything Deadshot should of been a premier skin for Red Hood.
Agreed 100%. No excuse for Deathstroke not being in the main roster. A-level villian and anti-hero with a rich history and deep connections to other A level heroes. One of the deadliest fighters in DC. I'd consider New 52 Deathstroke to be a nerfed version of the character but even he fought Batman to a draw strictly hand to hand, held his own against Wonder Woman, did as good as you can vs Superman without kryptonite, killed an Olympian, etc. He was a major villian for the CW Arrow and is returning, is gonna be the villian in the new Batman movie with Ben Affleck, is arguably the greatest villian for the Teen Titans. It would just be a huge missed opportunity for him to miss being in as DLC. He even survived the first game, it would be really easy to slip him in. Preferably with a new moveset to reflect what the character is actually about.

Deadshot and Red Hood are perfectly fine additions to the game, but Deathstroke is on another level from them. Deadshot I suppose has the Suicide Squad movie to thank.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
Deadshot is a movie tie-in. Jason Todd has one of the biggest fanbases of any DC character. That's the gist.

Deathstroke is cool and all but I can see how they'd feel he was redundant with Deadshot and Sword-Robin *and* Jason on the way.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Plus in MKX, you have Johnny, Sonya, Cassie, Liu Kang, Jason, Goro, Jax, Kano, Kotal, Leatherface, etc.. whose powers/abilities could all be described as "punch stuff really hard and maybe throw some kind of energy" and they all play totally different so I don't buy any DC characters invalidating or replacing any. The difference between Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Red Hood is easily larger than any of those MK characters.

Like seriously describe Kano's abilites.. he.. uh.. throws knives... Jax can uh.. punch things.. and say one-liners... Kotal can also hit stuff real good

I think he's boring AF personally, but peep Tumblr, Twitter, AO3, cosplayers at conventions, the mere continued existence of Red Hood and the Outlaws... he's a huge seller.
He's not a huge seller, he's a low-moderate seller. If you went and asked someone just randomly in a comic book store or convention if they knew who Jason Todd was, chances are it would be a no. He's not THAT famous, sure he's famous from Joker but not really as a stand alone. I have no idea where his sudden fan base for this game appeared. He's a generic character who has guns and kills people. He's no where near being as well known as the Trinity or even other members of the Justice League.
The link below and the top comment explain Jason Todd's popularity perfectly.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/comments/2ox472/why_do_people_hate_jason_todd/

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Like seriously describe Kano's abilites.. he.. uh.. throws knives... Jax can uh.. punch things.. and say one-liners... Kotal can also hit stuff real good
Kano is a cybernetically enhanced mercenary. Jax is a spec ops trained badass with state of the art tech in his metal arms which make him strong as a machine. Kotal literally has the power of the sun on his side and other godly powers. I'm not disagreeing that guys with similar powers can play completely differently, but you are talking down on some pretty dope characters lore wise there. Sonya is about as lame as it gets tho in MKX.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Kano is a cybernetically enhanced mercenary. Jax is a spec ops trained badass with state of the art tech in his metal arms which make him strong as a machine. Kotal literally has the power of the sun on his side and other godly powers. I'm not disagreeing that guys with similar powers can play completely differently, but you are talking down on some pretty dope characters lore wise there. Sonya is about as lame as it gets tho in MKX.
I mean, both Kano and Jax can be described as highly trained fighters with cybernetic enhancements. Kotal, true though, I didn't take the sun powers into account. It wasn't to shit on MK, I obviously like MK characters, I'm really excited to play Sub. It was more to make the point that Deathstroke still has a place in the game.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Plus in MKX, you have Johnny, Sonya, Cassie, Liu Kang, Jason, Goro, Jax, Kano, Kotal, Leatherface, etc.. whose powers/abilities could all be described as "punch stuff really hard and maybe throw some kind of energy" and they all play totally different so I don't buy any DC characters invalidating or replacing any. The difference between Deathstroke, Deadshot, and Red Hood is easily larger than any of those MK characters.

Hey now, Kotal can summon sun light, gets power boosts from it, and he uses blood magic.

But yea, people always make too big of a deal about similar power sets, Supergirl/Superman is the perfect example. They literally have the same power set but play way differently.

Last edited:
They did a great job with the profile art for these three. I like the look of the Jim Lee designed Sub-Zero; I expect we'll see some even cooler looks with the gear system too.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Deadshot is a movie tie-in. Jason Todd has one of the biggest fanbases of any DC character. That's the gist.

Deathstroke is cool and all but I can see how they'd feel he was redundant with Deadshot and Sword-Robin *and* Jason on the way.
Jason Todd's fanbase is hella overrated. His comics don't sale. He got popular off a batman movie in which Batman, Nightwing and Joker out shined him. He never been good enough to carry a series and need guest appearances to stay relevant. He's nothing compared to Deathstroke.

Absorb and convert Ultraviolet energy? Is this her ability in the comics?
Yes, it's the canon reason she doesn't wear much clothing. She absorbs it through her skin, however with her design for this game I think was done tastefully without pushing it too far.

SZSR

Noob
Yes, it's the canon reason she doesn't wear much clothing. She absorbs it through her skin, however with her design for this game I think was done tastefully without pushing it too far.
So shouldn't Superman also be dressed equally clothed? Or is there a difference in how he receives his power?