What's new

Injustice 2 first 3 DLC revealed

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Just thinking about Sub's gear items has me fully torqued. Classic MK1-3 looks, mask, no mask, wraith, human, beard, shaved, scar, no scar, Shredder. If his customizable item is the dual swords and he actually uses them I will go insane. It'll be nice to fuck around with Doctor Fate or whoever for a bit, but Sub is gonna have to be my main.

I'm gonna take a guess and say that the guy in the left group all the way on the right is Rorschach. Looks like he's wearing the hat and trench coat. Could be The Question, but I highly doubt it.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
I think this may be the case. The profile fits and it would be weird to have MK characters in just two packs. It's kinda either a one or all three kind of thing.
Don't even play like that! 3 MK characters is overkill and will piss off A LOT of people! Please no Cage!! Please let Raiden be a troll silhouette!

Please miss me with that "MK characters sell higher" crap. IJ1 had dlc characters no one asked for except MMH but by then no one cared. So scorpion outselling them is a no brainer. If people honestly think Sub-Zero and Raiden would have beaten out Red Hood and Starefire then just lol. You know damn well they mixed Sub Zero in this dlc pack so he could get some of that Red Hood and Starfire shine. You know if they released Raiden and Sub in the same pack it would have been terrible business so they are going to mix them in with characters people want. Top DC characters are missing shine that is the whole point! I mean Christ we are just coming off of MKX
Lobo, Martian Manhunter and Zatanna were all pretty highly requested.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
So.... what I originally thought was gonna happen was each pack would consist of 1 new DC character, 1 legacy character, and 1 guest. I suppose that's out of the water now. And since the roster isn't cut in half(by that I mean heroes on one side, villians on the other), it doesn't matter if there is a lopsided number of heroes and villians in the packs. And this one had 3 heroes(2 if Sub-Zero is Bi-Han).

I genuinely think that Spawn and Black Manta are guaranteed.

For the the other 4, the characters that's have something going on with other DC properties are:
Ares: Wonder Woman movie
Mera: Justice League movie, Aquaman movie
Deathstroke: returning to Arrow, Batman movie
Nightwing: his own movie
Batgirl: ^same
MMH: weird he wasn't in the main roster
Lex: ^same

Any of them being included wouldn't shock me at all.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Gonna be brutally honest. If Raiden, or any other Mk characters aside from the one mentioned, ANYMORE BATMAN CHARACTERS!!(Goddamnit Red Hood needs to he the last.), or Any Returning character from Inj get revealed before Spawn from this moment forward I'm called NRS and all partners on what they are. Fuck Boys. Gonna play Inj2, for sure, but if any of the above make it in before a character ED BOON himself said they HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO USE IN ANY FUCKIN WAY! Even BEFORE the guest charactrs even revealed in MKX and still nothing all the way through Inj2...if this happens.

This is my last NRS game. Thepolls, the Community, the Forums, EVERYONE, The majority have cried Spawn. Noone has to care. Fuck yall, I talk with my money. But if Spawn got shafted....Fuck NRS. Is another MK character makes it in...Fuck NRS. If a returning character from Inj makes it in before Spawn...Fuck NRS. Love you guys. Your great. But people cry, ya'll tease, teasing doesnt pay off.

It's like having a girl say she's gonna suck the soul from your dick, but all she does is lick your balls. Really Bitch?..Why even say it if you dont mean it. Geez.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I demand Spawn. The collective WE demands Spawn. The streams chats cry who...Motherfucking Lord Spawn. Listen to your people if you wanna catch up with Capcom and crush your competition. MVCI could be something crazy. We BARELY know the Capfom rodter and the Marvel rodter looks good. Spawn alone would crush that entire game. He should have been THE FIRST character revealed forDLC. Along side Red Hood and Starefire. INJ2 preorders go up 65% in three days.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
If Raiden is in, then logic tells the third group will likely have another Mk guest character, so that the three groups have a balanced distribution of 1 guest and 2 non guests. And looking at the picture, my bet is Cage.

And guys, mkx had 4 guests. HALF the dlc were guests from horror movies. Here, at most there will be 3 mk guests, with 6 pure dc characters, the majority if not all will satisfy fan requests. So it's just 1/3 of dlc being guests. Stop crying.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
a character ED BOON himself said they HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO USE IN ANY FUCKIN WAY!
Ed Boon never said this lmao. Todd McFarlane said it, and Ed Boon was confused.

Todd McFarlane is a notorious liar. He was probably trying to drum up hype for the idea of Spawn appearing in MK -- which succeeded, apparently -- so that NRS would feel compelled to give him money. To date, they have yet to do so.

The overwhelming demand for Spawn is super weird to me because Spawn hasn't exactly been a major IP since the 90s. The last time anyone outside of NRS fandom was talking about Spawn was when Neil Gaiman rocked Todd McFarlane in court and won back the rights to Angela.

Gonna be brutally honest. If Raiden, or any other Mk characters aside from the one mentioned, ANYMORE BATMAN CHARACTERS!!(Goddamnit Red Hood needs to he the last.), or Any Returning character from Inj get revealed before Spawn from this moment forward I'm called NRS and all partners on what they are. Fuck Boys. Gonna play Inj2, for sure, but if any of the above make it in before a character ED BOON himself said they HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO USE IN ANY FUCKIN WAY! Even BEFORE the guest charactrs even revealed in MKX and still nothing all the way through Inj2...if this happens.

This is my last NRS game. Thepolls, the Community, the Forums, EVERYONE, The majority have cried Spawn. Noone has to care. Fuck yall, I talk with my money. But if Spawn got shafted....Fuck NRS. Is another MK character makes it in...Fuck NRS. If a returning character from Inj makes it in before Spawn...Fuck NRS. Love you guys. Your great. But people cry, ya'll tease, teasing doesnt pay off.

It's like having a girl say she's gonna suck the soul from your dick, but all she does is lick your balls. Really Bitch?..Why even say it if you dont mean it. Geez.
They're obviously waiting to announce him like they did with Martian Manhunter. They're cockteasing you and you're taking the bait.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
If Raiden is in, then logic tells the third group will likely have another Mk guest character, so that the three groups have a balanced distribution of 1 guest and 2 non guests. And looking at the picture, my bet is Cage.

And guys, mkx had 4 guests. HALF the dlc were guests from horror movies. Here, at most there will be 3 mk guests, with 6 pure dc characters, the majority if not all will satisfy fan requests. So it's just 1/3 of dlc being guests. Stop crying.
There's a huge difference though. DC has a huge roster of popular characters that have appeared in cartoons, movies, video games, have action figues and have been around in the comics for decades! They don't need any guests (I'll make an exception for Spawn!) because they have 1000's of characters to choose from! 1 MK character is alright, 2 MK characters piss me off but 3 (if that Cage speculation holds any merit)!! That's just overkill!!

I demand Spawn. The collective WE demands Spawn. The streams chats cry who...Motherfucking Lord Spawn. Listen to your people if you wanna catch up with Capcom and crush your competition. MVCI could be something crazy. We BARELY know the Capfom rodter and the Marvel rodter looks good. Spawn alone would crush that entire game. He should have been THE FIRST character revealed forDLC. Along side Red Hood and Starefire. INJ2 preorders go up 65% in three days.
THIS^^^ exactly how I felt!! It's a hard fact that if Spawn was announced preorder sales would skyrocket..

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I sort of agree with max......the one silhouette next to raiden looks a lot like azrael. Which I think is hype. Except for the fact that it's another Batman character!! Crazy amount already.

I wonder if spawn had some licensing issues? Or do we have confirmation somehow that spawn is in?

haketh

Noob
I get that Spawn is this thing that's been bandied about forever, but people don't seem to understand that they would have to pay for him, no matter what MacFarlane says. MK guests and WB movie franchise guests are free.

I'm not saying it's impossible I'm just saying it's not as simple.
Theirs also the fact that McFarlane is infamous for saying one thing about it's okay to use his characters then turning around & making things hell after

Book

Noob
First off let me say that I'm super stoked to see Red Hood and Starfire in this game. Now if they just do Bizarro premier skin for Supes, Artemis premier skin for Wonder Woman, and a Red Arrow premier skin for Green Arrow, then I can mix/match my Outlaws! lol

As for Sub-Zero, not surprised, I wasn't the biggest fan of MK characters being included as DLC when IGAU came out but I've since fell in love with the characters and am not as bothered by it. I do wish there weren't two though. I was kind of hoping there would be ONE guest character per pack that was from a different universe; like Sub-Zero, Spawn, and Hellboy, and the other two for each pack could have been DC-related.

I kind of agree with most on the speculation though. From left to right I do think it is

Beast Boy (cause of his relatively small stature compared to everyone else)
Black Manta (duh)
??? (Someone said Rorschach but I don't see it)

We know the three in the middle obviously

Spawn (I think he's hooded and caped to throw us off)
Raiden (I wish it was a troll from Netherrealm but I don't think it is)
Enchantress (her shadow resembles closely the outfit of the New 52 Enchantress)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
New 52/Rebirth Enchantress DOES match that rightmost silhouette really well:

Deadshot replacing Deathstroke this time is clearly because DC wanted to promote Suicide Squad, so Enchantress would make sense too. They could do a premier skin of her weird tribal dirt-encrusted Cara Delevingne look from the movie.

She would also replace Raven and Zatanna at the same time, pretty much, in terms of powers/moveset.

This feels like a good guess, much as I'd like it to be Vixen or Mera.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Bruh what's up with these guys saying a MARVEL character is in a DC videogame lol. First Spider-Man and now this...

Either you guys are trolling or just have no idea how comics work lol.
I dont know how comics work HAHAHAHA

Aramonde

Noob
I knew these three were gonna be in the game it was just a question of when. I'll try Starfire out but the other two don't interest me.