What's new

Injustice 2 first 3 DLC revealed

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It's weird how mad people are getting about mk. Just about all the signals pointed to an mk character, most likely being subzero. Maybe they should go with just subzero but it's like people forgot scorpion was in inj1
It's also like they don't realize how Sub Zero will sell copies of this game to people who have little interest in DC comics characters.

If there are 3 MK guest characters and 6 more DC characters, that's a better ratio than we had for MKX. We got 4 guest characters there.

I have zero complaints about this DLC. I think NRS has outdone themselves on INJ2.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
NRS's next game should just be guest characters, just to get it out of their system. Crocodile Dundee vs Shredder vs Wall-e vs Robocop vs Skeletor vs Jack Burton vs Optimus Prime vs Cobra Commander vs (damn I would actually play the hell out of this game) Ripley vs Tobias Funke vs Spawn vs Mrs. Doubtfire vs Popeye vs Peter Pan (could a Robin Williams fighting game actually work???) vs Omega Red vs Donald Trump vs Mac vs PC vs Playstation 4 vs Janis Joplin vs my cat.

...plus dlc.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
You say "A little disappointed with the reveals", then proceed to explain the exact opposite and even give NRS props (minus red hood).

Nothing particularly wrong with that it just made me laugh so I figured I would point it out.
Haha to specify I am personally upset that it's not characters I expected or wanted to see. (Also think its a little too early to show DLC, but i mean, w/e sells season passes.)

I like to keep it positive so I want to acknowledge that they do look good and NRS has seriously improved in character design. (even if these are preexisting characters with a specific design source.)

JDM

Noob
I've never been one to gripe about guest choices, but TWO (at the least) Mortal Kombat characters? Come on. Sub-Zero's inclusion is fine because Scorpion was in the first. It only makes sense.

But I feel that Raiden is a legit waste of a slot when the whole fucking DC roster is out there. I definitely don't care for his inclusion at all. Waste, waste, waste.
I fucking love guests but yeah Raiden is just weird. Would muchhhh prefer Static over raiden but eh I'm not gonna complain either way.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I'm pretty satisfied by the revealed DLC characters! I'm looking forward to seeing Manta.

I think the silhouette on the far right might be Cheshire, which would be a pretty obscure pick if it ends up being true--which, I'm kind of hoping it is Cheshire now. She's a cool gal, and would have a lot of cool masks via the gear system.
If they add Cheshire, nrs could add the whole Cage family, every character i wanted wouldve made it

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I can definitely see people thinking this Sub is Bi-Han. But I also thought for sure MKX Sub would be. At least the MKX prime costume looks like it.

trufenix

bye felicia
Newflash; Once again the laws of fighting game casting have failed their creators. Fans of who gives a shit that' looks sweet remain blissfully unaware.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Sub-Zero? Sure why not, we get a cool design for Sub and NRS makes a lot of money (seeing as Scorpion apparently sold hella well in Injustice 1).

Starfire, eh. Never had Cartoon Network so I could never watch Teen Titans to maybe get to know her character.

Red Hood is pretty hype, I always liked the character.

ED THAT RAIDEN SILHOUETTE BETTER BE LEGIT