What's new

Injustice 2 Announcement Trailer + PS Blog Post from Tyler Lansdown

so it's kinda like variations, just more indepth than picking one of three, it's determined by what you equip. I hope the don't over saturate it with equipables.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I wonder how all these customization options for each character is going to play out for the tournament scene

as far as tournament speculation, if the gear system is too varied for them to handle, then they might just have a non-geared option for simplicity sake.

shura30

Shura
we've already gone to microtransaction panic. wow.
no panic
but remember that they asked 20$ to unlock everything in the krypt and easy fatality tokens

I bet we will be able to unlock stuff by farming or by pushing money directly into the game

trufenix

bye felicia
no panic
but remember that they asked 20$ to unlock everything in the krypt and easy fatality tokens

I bet we will be able to unlock stuff by farming or by pushing money directly into the game
Being asked and providing an option are two very different scenarios. One of them is good for everybody.

Tweedy

Noob
If it ends up that your characters gears are stored to your online account, would it be such a problem for people to signin when playing? Honest question, have never attended a tourney.

Maybe for offline play all gears will be available from the getgo, that would be an easy solution.
It'd probably be way too big of a hassle. Downloading accounts takes a minute. Imagine an EVO with 1000 people with a system like that?

I'm expecting ranked and tournaments to be with bare bones characters.

So... is Grodd gonna have a mech suit like everyone else?

Are we Winston now, boyz?

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^
Perhaps they will have some sort of sign-in system so no matter where you are, you just put in your PSN/XBox username to get your lineup if the system you're on doesn't have your gear unlocked. (Although if you did this without requiring a password, technically you could use anyone's set-up) Perhaps using the buttons to create some sort of login code could work for this?