What's new

General/Other - Tanya I'm no Tanya fan but Holllyyyy....

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Mixed people take on black facial features. She's black because that's what the world see's her as, you don't pick when you have brown skin and black facial features. President Barack Obama is mixed but he's black to the world because people see him as a black man. 1st black president, not first mixed president.
At this point I will have to jump on the "I hope you're trolling" wagon... Really...

Saint Op Omen

What's not fact in that statement?
It's honestly not worth getting into... You have said before you're right and all other information is not... I think if you are expressing your honest opinions then you have a very sad and one dimensional outlook on the world in general...
My entire family is mixed... With different things... I even have an Asian adopted sister... The way you view in absolutes is simply wrong... But I don't want to do pages of meaningless back and forth with you about it... If you want to have a real open minded conversation about it feel free to pm me though...

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
It's reality, i'm a black high school teacher. I see this stuff everyday at work. The real world is sick, it's not this fantasy world.
Yeah and in reality pretty much the entire world believed that the earth was flat.
It was their perception and they saw it as fact, but was it?

Besides that, what does you being a (black, no idea why you mention that) high school teacher have to do with Halle Berry or perceptions (in this case) being the opposite of fact.

It's honestly not worth getting into... You have said before you're right and all other information is not... I think if you are expressing your honest opinions then you have a very sad and one dimensional outlook on the world in general...
My entire family is mixed... With different things... I even have an Asian adopted sister... The way you view in absolutes is simply wrong... But I don't want to do pages of meaningless back and forth with you about it... If you want to have a real open minded conversation about it feel free to pm me though...
That's not my one dimensional outlook. That's how most of the world thinks. I see it everyday at work.

Yeah and in reality pretty much the entire world believed that the earth was flat.
It was their perception and they saw it as fact, but was it?

Besides that, what does you being a (black, no idea why you mention that) high school teacher have to do with Halle Berry or perceptions (in this case) being the opposite of fact.
The kids and teachers i work with everyday sees things as i previously mentioned.

Saint Op Omen

That's not my one dimensional outlook. That's how most of the world thinks. I see it everyday at work.
I think there is a lot of projecting going on... Also no way you see most of the world at work everyday... I must know everyone in the not most part...

Saint Op Omen

Why does the news call Barack Obama black, when we all know he's mixed?
Well to start I have heard the news say mixed also... But I guess it depends who you listen to... Besides back when he first started the news I watch has called him the president of the U. S. and little else... Everyone doesn't need a label..
But a can wear a multicolor shirt and people can call it any color on it and they would be correct... Still nice shirt

Saint Op Omen

Can we all agree that Tanya is more Latina than anything? Geez men.
:DOGE
Well everything she is/was/and will be she has or will turn on... So saying she is anything you like is really just asking for trouble huh...

Well to start I have heard the news say mixed also... But I guess it depends who you listen to... Besides back when he first started the news I watch has called him the president of the U. S. and little else... Everyone doesn't need a label..
But a can wear a multicolor shirt and people can call it any color on it and they would be correct... Still nice shirt
I never heard the news call the president of the U. S, the first mixed president.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Can we all agree that Tanya is more Latina than anything? Geez men.
:DOGE
Tanya is from Edenia and there is no Latin America there...she is just a dark skinned Edenian. You can call Tanya black but you can't call her African or whatever cuz she isn't. you could say she resembles a latino but she largely is known for being a dark skinned woman.