What's new

General/Other - Tanya I'm no Tanya fan but Holllyyyy....

EiroHRT

A Widow's Bite
Heh, you know what they say; concept art always looks better than the finalized thing.

And what's shown there could possibly be one of Tanya's designs for one of her variations. Who knows...

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
I think the concert shorter hair goes with her new design for sure. I feel like they tried to please both but the final hair just looks blocky and bad i really hate it.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
A honestly looks better. They really do need to give her her darker skin tone back. She was white washed as well. But I get it, they are trying to give her a Cleopatra look. So I can see why they did it. But it would've been better to make a brand new character based off Ancient Egyptian culture.

Last edited:

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
A honestly looks better. They really do need to give her her darker skin tone back. She was white washed as well. But I get it, they are trying to give her a Cleopatra look. So I can see why they did it. But it would've been better to make a brand brew character based off Ancient Egyptian culture.
agreed! and people need to stop making the whole why does it matter if she is darker thing! it's valid! people just don't like conflict and get uncomfortable when talking about it.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
People need to stop making threads complaining about how bad Tanya looks. She's ugly as fuck. Okay. We get it. God damn people.
If people don't complain, then nothing will happen about it. People bitched for Tremor, you know how that ended.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
agreed! and people need to stop making the whole why does it matter if she is darker thing! it's valid! people just don't like conflict and get uncomfortable when talking about it.
Exactly, when it comes to real shit people don't want to talk about it. Although it's a game, it's still a problem of blacks being whitewashed. But I'm still gonna use her though.