What's new

IGAU: Official Patch Notes v1.06 (9/24/2013) + "Mystery Skin & NRS Live Stream regarding changes"

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
if you hit someone with a mbb3/f3 and they dont press a button and just eat the mbb3, the combo will do 50 percent more damage

if you press a button and they armor through it and combo you, the combo does 50% less damage

I think...?
ah....sooo mb b3/f3 is gonna be bad? or still worth doing? o.o

but...thats gonna make MB bounce cancelling your combos really good >.>

Xanru

Noob
if you hit someone with a mbb3/f3 and they dont press a button and just eat the mbb3, the combo will do 50 percent more damage

if you press a button and they armor through it and combo you, the combo does 50% less damage

I think...?
Pretty sure it's more along the lines of the user of the MBf3/b3 taking 50% less damage if they are hit during the armor.

Hated Greatness

Super Villain
Whelp, NRS seems deadset on keeping Shazam an gimmicky bottom tiered character. The nerfs to Superman and Black Adam (especially Black Adam) were extreme though.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Pretty sure it's more along the lines of the user of the MBf3/b3 taking 50% less damage if they are hit during the armor.
great, we now have incentive to use 2 bar bounce cancels in our combos >.>

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
5.)Amazed that Killer Frost received a parry buff...lol love it.
This is a nerf. She no longer gets an extra hit after parrying an armored move before starting her combo... hence 7% less damage.

Think about it, without the otg how are you gonna stop people with safe wake ups (i.e. killerfrost)
By making a read like in every other fighting game and jumping back for a full combo punish on wakeup slide.

Favorite nerf: Flash D2 is now punishable.
Hell yes, I hated how that wasn't negative like every other character.

Thanks nrs for making sure hawk girl stays mediocre. -_- can't even get a ground mace toss recovery buff wtf. Full screen half the cast can punish her if she does the toss.
C'mon Dan, if it hurts when you do something, stop doing it! XD

as I said before, is easy to say that when you are only fighting bad GL players. a good green lantern blocks right away after his b1 and that's not punishible. You have no proof what so ever and I already tried the d1 and if the lantern knows how to block you are done. Also b1 easily punished? pathethic, seriously I'm not gonna bother with some one who only talks crap.
Dude... b1 by itself is -12 so it is punishable by EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME! But why would you do it by itself? You would do b12 or b13 both of which the second hits are parriable by KF.

Do your research before you speak pls...

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Killer Frost did NOT get buffed directly... she actually got a nerf/fix on parrying an armored move so now she doesn't get a free hit before she starts her combo. She got buffed by other characters getting nerfed and overall gameplay adjustments.

jaym7018

Noob

I think...?
This is wrong.

Mbb3/f3 will always do 50% more damage just the move not the entire combo (cause that would be broken)

If you hit me during the mbb3/f3 (during my armor) i take 50% less damage from that move that hit my armor.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
This is a nerf. She no longer gets an extra hit after parrying an armored move before starting her combo... hence 7% less damage.

By making a read like in every other fighting game and jumping back for a full combo punish on wakeup slide.

Hell yes, I hated how that wasn't negative like every other character.

C'mon Dan, if it hurts when you do something, stop doing it! XD

Dude... b1 by itself is -12 so it is punishable by EVERY CHARACTER IN THE GAME! But why would you do it by itself? You would do b12 or b13 both of which the second hits are parriable by KF.

Do your research before you speak pls...

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Killer Frost did NOT get buffed directly... she actually got a nerf/fix on parrying an armored move so now she doesn't get a free hit before she starts her combo. She got buffed by other characters getting nerfed and overall gameplay adjustments.

What's the point of the special move then?? I accidentally use it mid combo because the game is retarded.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
What's the point of the special move then?? I accidentally use it mid combo because the game is retarded.
What are you trying to do when the move comes out? Do you have Release Check/Negative Edge on?

Also with the MB directional hard attack buff... KF will now have a 45% MB F3 into 50/50 and a 49% MB B3 into 50/50 ^_^

Bildslash

Goro Lives 

I think...?
No, it means the damage absorbed by the armor is half of what it should have been.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
On October 1st, 2013:

No more Mechwarrior Online.

No more GTA V.

No more Final Fantasy XIV.

On October 1st, 2013: I am fully back into Injustice. The Batman of Indiana and the Third Best Batman of the Midwest is going to be in even better fighting shape than ever before.

MAN, are you guys ever in for it.... :cool:

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Konqrr

No no no...BEFORE she would parry an armored move and it would take one or two hits to start the punish. NOW, the parry absorbs the armor and we get more hits. This is a buff.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Konqrr

No no no...BEFORE she would parry an armored move and it would take one or two hits to start the punish. NOW, the parry absorbs the armor and we get more hits. This is a buff.
No.

We don't get more hits... The armor is removed after the parry and we get a normal punish now. Before, the armor would remain and we would get a free hit before we started our punish before the armor went away.

Nerfed.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
how should he get in then? explain me pls, because lantern still has his b1 and batman still has his j2. How superman would get in if f2 is a high? he doesn't have a single good standing overhead and 1 already is a high, 2 is 10 frames and slow a shit so how he should get in?

"Who cares?" ---The rest of the cast

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
ITS ALWAYS THE BLACK DUDE THATS NERFED WHILE WHITEBOY SUPES GETS OFF WITH NOTHING
Wow, seriously?! You are going to play the race card nonsense?! BA is not even black, he is Egyptian, i.e. of Arabic origin. Superman got nerfed pretty good too and an actual black character, Cyborg, got buffed pretty good. What say you to that?

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
No.

We don't get more hits... The armor is removed after the parry and we get a normal punish now. Before, the armor would remain and we would get a free hit before we started our punish before the armor went away.

Nerfed.
I am so confused...explain without using broken english, please. How is this a nerf?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I am so confused...explain without using broken english, please. How is this a nerf?
Ok...

PREPATCH: Let's say you parry someone's mbf3. Now before you started your combo, you would hit the armor with standing 3 for 7%, then start your combo as normal (f113~slide or 111~slide). Your overall combo damage would be 7% more because of the armor hit you did first.

POST-PATCH: The armor is removed after the parry so we no longer get the free hit and just get a combo normally.

Like xKhaoTik said, it doesn't mean anything and is a fix on the move.

Eternal Blaze ... this is not an argument, it is a clarification of facts.

Everyone hates Frost SO much that we can't even discuss anything without people getting stupid lol

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
The games is much MUCH better after this patch, good stuff as always NRS.

MB interactables are too good, walk speed buff is unnecessary and GL is still a good character.

" good stuff as always NRS." That part of your sentence is totaly bullshit.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Eternal Blaze ... this is not an argument, it is a clarification of facts.

Everyone hates Frost SO much that we can't even discuss anything without people getting stupid lol
Eh idk about that, compared to Supes/BA/DS/GL/Aquaman Frost is like mid/high mid-tier on the hate list. She was top 5 in the first few weeks when the game came out though. Slide was definitely #1 most bitched about thing in the game xD